Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:09 pm
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
JoyRose
Jinxi said, "That was my pick." She turned a stern eye to Trixi and added, "No cheating, Trixi! Pick a number."

Trixi grinned unrepentantly, but proceeded to pick...

Rock had to laugh hysterically. He then said through his laughter, "It looks like Trixi gets to pick the fruit off the tree. Summer floor is going to be fun."

Rose smiled and clapped her paws together as she watched her pick her number

With a quick bow in Rose's direction, Trixi scampered off to the tree to start picking ... and eating, of course!

Once the basket was full, Rock then said, "Okay, lets go down one floor to the summer room."

Now at the summer floor, there were tomatoes, corn, cocoa, watermelons, celery, Pink cat flowers, red herbs, cayenne peppers, red peppers, orange peppers, cotton, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries to be picked for crops.

Rock then said, "Okay, there are tons to be picked here, so since there are 4 of us, I harvest the tomatoes, Jinxi you can harvest the corn, Trixi you can harvest the cocoa, and Rose, you can harvest the watermelons, then we report back here by the elevator to get the next instructions."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:09 pm
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
JoyRose
Jinxi said, "That was my pick." She turned a stern eye to Trixi and added, "No cheating, Trixi! Pick a number."

Rock had to laugh hysterically. He then said through his laughter, "It looks like Trixi gets to pick the fruit off the tree. Summer floor is going to be fun."

With a quick bow in Rose's direction, Trixi scampered off to the tree to start picking ... and eating, of course!

Rose smiled and watched trixi go to work on the tree  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:37 pm
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
JoyRose

Rock turned to Rose who seemed confused about what she was supposed to do. "Do you understand what we are doing on the summer floor?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:28 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
JoyRose

Rock turned to Rose who seemed confused about what she was supposed to do. "Do you understand what we are doing on the summer floor?"

she turned to look at him and replied " i may have not understood what i was doing next" and then waited for him to reply back to her  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:41 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

she turned to look at him and replied " i may have not understood what i was doing next" and then waited for him to reply back to her

Rock sighed, but then said, "Okay, on this summer floor, for now I need you to focus on harvesting watermelons while I harvest tomatoes, Jinxi harvests corn, and Trixi harvests cocoa. Cool?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:50 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Rock sighed, but then said, "Okay, on this summer floor, for now I need you to focus on harvesting watermelons while I harvest tomatoes, Jinxi harvests corn, and Trixi harvests cocoa. Cool?"

yes i will get to work right away she replied to him  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:40 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

Smiling, Rock got to work at harvesting the tomatoes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:58 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

Rose had picked at least 20 watermelons and then replied " will this be enough?"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:45 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

Rose had picked at least 20 watermelons and then replied " will this be enough?"

"If its the full row of watermelons then yes. I finished with the tomatoes."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:22 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

yes its a full row and then some she replied to him  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:52 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

"Okay, now we wait on my wife and her best friend to finish their rows."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:35 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

"Okay, now we wait on my wife and her best friend to finish their rows."

rose smiled and then replied " so what do you want to do now?"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:28 pm
Since the drama with Rock was over, and he along with a guest and his newfound family was working the basements, Dee headed back upstairs only to get one whiff of death. She could see no trace of foul play anywhere and she definitely did not hear anyone scream, but what she did see what Raditz at a table, face planted on the table and weeping heavily.

Who could have died? Was it Trunks Truesdale or Andy? Dee walked up to Raditz to ask him who died.

Trying to act tough, Raditz wiped away his tears, but he replied, "It was Andy. Exploded while you were dealing with Rock. My Bloodstone is gone too. Shattered into dust. The smell will last for a while."

"Does Terry know?"

Raditz shook his head, "Best not tell him yet."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:16 am
empress dee
Since the drama with Rock was over, and he along with a guest and his newfound family was working the basements, Dee headed back upstairs only to get one whiff of death. She could see no trace of foul play anywhere and she definitely did not hear anyone scream, but what she did see what Raditz at a table, face planted on the table and weeping heavily.

Who could have died? Was it Trunks Truesdale or Andy? Dee walked up to Raditz to ask him who died.

Trying to act tough, Raditz wiped away his tears, but he replied, "It was Andy. Exploded while you were dealing with Rock. My Bloodstone is gone too. Shattered into dust. The smell will last for a while."

"Does Terry know?"

Ochru entered the lounge at that time and knew something had happened. It reeked though, but not as bad as what happened next. Hideki who had woken from his nap needed to be changed. So, the smell of a dirty diaper and that of death permeated the place.

"Ma, do you know where the spare diapers are?" He asked.  

Ochru

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:33 pm
Ochru
empress dee

"Does Terry know?"

Ochru entered the lounge at that time and knew something had happened. It reeked though, but not as bad as what happened next. Hideki who had woken from his nap needed to be changed. So, the smell of a dirty diaper and that of death permeated the place.

"Ma, do you know where the spare diapers are?" He asked.

"Oh no! You're going to have to ask Rock to make you some. He's downstairs in the basements."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games