Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:18 am
Terry headed downstairs from the 2nd floor and went to the kitchen. He got himself a mug of ice-cold water then sat at the small table counter that was there. He contemplated on what just happened. He put in a set of earbuds that he had in his pocket to listen to news reports and see if there was anything else he could do, but so far there wasn't anything good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:08 am
Merlin came into the building and walked to a table to sit as he hoped that someone was there but alas he saw noone here and took a little nap in the chair  

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:00 am
Merlin The Great73
Merlin came into the building and walked to a table to sit as he hoped that someone was there but alas he saw noone here and took a little nap in the chair

When Link saw Merlin there, he went into the kitchen and made for him a golden chuchu jelly sandwich, which was supposed to taste like honey on bread and will get rid of allergies up until the food has exited the system. He also made his infamous Hylian soup, which is a lot like chicken soup and will give someone loads of energy. To drink, Link made a blue chuchu jelly soda, which tastes like blueberries and will heighten magical properties.

Once the food was done, he set it at Merlin's table and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:23 am
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73

When Link saw Merlin there, he went into the kitchen and made for him a golden chuchu jelly sandwich, which was supposed to taste like honey on bread and will get rid of allergies up until the food has exited the system. He also made his infamous Hylian soup, which is a lot like chicken soup and will give someone loads of energy. To drink, Link made a blue chuchu jelly soda, which tastes like blueberries and will heighten magical properties.

Merlin smelled the food and woke up slowly before replying" Why thank you ! I wasnt sure if anybody was here at all . This looks great Link" and began to try the foods that was prepared for him  

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:01 am
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73

Merlin smelled the food and woke up slowly before replying" Why thank you ! I wasnt sure if anybody was here at all . This looks great Link" and began to try the foods that was prepared for him

"Your magic must have told you who I was. Yes, my name is Link. I do tend to show off the greatness of Hyrule in the style that I dress. There are other Links in Hyrule besides me. And some parts of Hyrule are devastated whereas where I'm from, its still thriving."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:42 pm
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73

"Your magic must have told you who I was. Yes, my name is Link. I do tend to show off the greatness of Hyrule in the style that I dress. There are other Links in Hyrule besides me. And some parts of Hyrule are devastated whereas where I'm from, its still thriving."

Merlin sat there as he listened to Link talk about his town and what had happened to it. " I am terribly sorry about what has happened , May I be of some service to you kind sir?" he replied rather soft spoken to Link  

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:59 am
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73

Merlin sat there as he listened to Link talk about his town and what had happened to it. " I am terribly sorry about what has happened , May I be of some service to you kind sir?" he replied rather soft spoken to Link

Link thought about it and replied, "Some help hunting chuchus are always in need and preserving their gelatin. And serving customers at either here or my own luncheon diner is always nice. The jelly sandwiches I make are made from chuchu jelly and it is really good for the body. I had to help my step brother Rock with his allergies by making some golden chuchu jelly sandwiches. And who knows what new chuchus we can come across for new jellies. We tend to leave the other monsters alone unless they are about to over-run Hyrule. And I tend to stick with my area of Hyrule, which is the province of Ordon and that surrounding continent. There are other parts of Hyrule where other Links are assigned. Like there is one called the Hero of Time. Termina and the surrounding continent is that Link's area and in fact, I was named after that particular Link because apparently he shot my dad with a light arrow for borrowing his hat. So sensitive. Ha ha ha. I am otherwise known as the Twilight Princess Link."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:48 am
empress dee
"Okay, now we wait on my wife and her best friend to finish their rows."

Finishing their rows, Jinxi and Trixi joined Rock and Rose with their full baskets. Trixi wiped the last of whatever she had last eaten off her lips, her eyes twinkling.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:44 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Finishing their rows, Jinxi and Trixi joined Rock and Rose with their full baskets. Trixi wiped the last of whatever she had last eaten off her lips, her eyes twinkling.

Rock had just returned from making a few diapers for Ochru's son Hideki seeing that Jinxi and Trixi had finally finished harvesting the first rows of crops. He had to laugh because there was chocolate powder on Trixi's nose, but then said, "okay, now I harvest celery, Jinxi, you are doing pink cat flowers, Trixi you are doing red herbs and they are bitter so be careful about how many of those you eat, and Rose you are doing cayenne peppers and those are spicy so best not eat any of those. "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:33 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock had just returned from making a few diapers for Ochru's son Hideki seeing that Jinxi and Trixi had finally finished harvesting the first rows of crops. He had to laugh because there was chocolate powder on Trixi's nose, but then said, "okay, now I harvest celery, Jinxi, you are doing pink cat flowers, Trixi you are doing red herbs and they are bitter so be careful about how many of those you eat, and Rose you are doing cayenne peppers and those are spicy so best not eat any of those. "

Jinxi nodded and got right to work. Trixi, on the other hand, meandered toward the red herbs, finding other stuff along the way to fill her mouth before tackling the bitter herbs. "Bitter. Who wants? Ugh!" she grumbled as she picked, but she filled her basket. When she returned, her face disclosed the fact that she had tried them, just to be sure, and yup, bitter!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:22 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded and got right to work. Trixi, on the other hand, meandered toward the red herbs, finding other stuff along the way to fill her mouth before tackling the bitter herbs. "Bitter. Who wants? Ugh!" she grumbled as she picked, but she filled her basket. When she returned, her face disclosed the fact that she had tried them, just to be sure, and yup, bitter!

Being quicker than expected, Rock had finished gathering the celery. It was up to Rose to finish harvesting the peppers. Though Rock did laugh at Trixi when he saw she tried a couple of herbs. He said, "That might send you to the bathroom for a couple of minutes. We tend to use these herbs as laxatives. Along with some potana root and the cocoa. The cocoa is for sweetening and we add lon lon milk to the mix so like your on that can for a good hour. I had to drink that stuff just the once and it worked. Nobody could use the bathroom I used until the next day due to the stink. So, my point is while we wait on Rose to finish with her harvesting maybe take a trip to the ladies room Trixi. Unless you want to naturally fertilize the soil at the cost of your dignity."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:34 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Being quicker than expected, Rock had finished gathering the celery. It was up to Rose to finish harvesting the peppers. Though Rock did laugh at Trixi when he saw she tried a couple of herbs. He said, "That might send you to the bathroom for a couple of minutes. We tend to use these herbs as laxatives. Along with some potana root and the cocoa. The cocoa is for sweetening and we add lon lon milk to the mix so like your on that can for a good hour. I had to drink that stuff just the once and it worked. Nobody could use the bathroom I used until the next day due to the stink. So, my point is while we wait on Rose to finish with her harvesting maybe take a trip to the ladies room Trixi. Unless you want to naturally fertilize the soil at the cost of your dignity."

Trixi felt she had just tasted it, so she was pretty sure she'd be ok. Plus "dignity" wasn't really in her lexicon. lol  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:54 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi felt she had just tasted it, so she was pretty sure she'd be ok. Plus "dignity" wasn't really in her lexicon. lol

(So, let me see if I got this straight, is Trixi actually fertilizing the crops by pooping? This will help me with my post)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:16 pm
empress dee
(So, let me see if I got this straight, is Trixi actually fertilizing the crops by pooping? This will help me with my post)

(no, she didn't eat enough. Although later when she finally did poop, it was much softer than usual.)  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:52 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

(no, she didn't eat enough. Although later when she finally did poop, it was much softer than usual.)

Rock shrugged when he didn't see Trixi wander over to the fresh soil, but wondered what was taking Rose so long to harvest the cayenne peppers.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games