Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:07 am
( my bad guys ... i had an appt yesterday and so i was tired )

Rose began harvesting the peppers being careful not to rub her face while picking them .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:43 am
(its okay. It allowed for others to post theirs too. We usually let people know when it is their turn if one angle of the RP cannot continue without them. For example, Link is wondering where Merlin poofed off to and is beginning to understand how Will felt with so many women having left Will to dry so to speak.)

Once Rock saw that those 4 crops had been harvested, he looked at what was left. Then he noticed the grapes just finished ripening, so then he said, "Okay, we now have two crops each remaining before we deal with the trees. I am to do red peppers and raspberries. Jinxi, could you harvest the orange peppers and the blueberries? Trixi you are going to harvest cotton which is not edible we use that for clothes, but the blackberries you harvest you can have some of those there's lots of them. Rose, you are doing strawberries and the grapes that just ripened."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:00 am
Having been bored with that, he went downstairs to the summer floor where he found Rock handing out instructions to the ladies supposing that its just the fair deal of who gets to pick what. Terry then asked, "Is there any way that I can help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:03 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Having been bored with that, he went downstairs to the summer floor where he found Rock handing out instructions to the ladies supposing that its just the fair deal of who gets to pick what. Terry then asked, "Is there any way that I can help?"

"Not quite yet, Dad, but sit tight for a little bit. Once these crops are done you can help harvest trees. Everyone gets an equal share of what to pick, though, Trixi likes munching on some of the goods. I just hope she doesn't try to eat the cotton she's assigned to pick."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:06 am
(Joy, I was hoping that during this segment of farming, the red herbs take their course and have Trixi go to the bathroom and to make it even funnier when she was going to try and eat some cotton thinking it was cotton candy)

Terry laughed a bit and then heard a loud moo coming from the barn. "I will go milk the cow and be back after that."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:05 pm
Rose went over to the strawberries and grapes and started to pick them for harvesting and started humming a video game tune while she worked  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:57 pm
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Merlin came into the building and walked to a table to sit as he hoped that someone was there but alas he saw noone here and took a little nap in the chair

When Link saw Merlin there, he went into the kitchen and made for him a golden chuchu jelly sandwich, which was supposed to taste like honey on bread and will get rid of allergies up until the food has exited the system. He also made his infamous Hylian soup, which is a lot like chicken soup and will give someone loads of energy. To drink, Link made a blue chuchu jelly soda, which tastes like blueberries and will heighten magical properties.

Once the food was done, he set it at Merlin's table and waited.

Merlin smelled the food and woke up slowly before replying" Why thank you ! I wasnt sure if anybody was here at all . This looks great Link" and began to try the foods that was prepared for him

"Your magic must have told you who I was. Yes, my name is Link. I do tend to show off the greatness of Hyrule in the style that I dress. There are other Links in Hyrule besides me. And some parts of Hyrule are devastated whereas where I'm from, its still thriving."

Merlin sat there as he listened to Link talk about his town and what had happened to it. " I am terribly sorry about what has happened , May I be of some service to you kind sir?" he replied rather soft spoken to Link

Link thought about it and replied, "Some help hunting chuchus are always in need and preserving their gelatin. And serving customers at either here or my own luncheon diner is always nice. The jelly sandwiches I make are made from chuchu jelly and it is really good for the body. I had to help my step brother Rock with his allergies by making some golden chuchu jelly sandwiches. And who knows what new chuchus we can come across for new jellies. We tend to leave the other monsters alone unless they are about to over-run Hyrule. And I tend to stick with my area of Hyrule, which is the province of Ordon and that surrounding continent. There are other parts of Hyrule where other Links are assigned. Like there is one called the Hero of Time. Termina and the surrounding continent is that Link's area and in fact, I was named after that particular Link because apparently he shot my dad with a light arrow for borrowing his hat. So sensitive. Ha ha ha. I am otherwise known as the Twilight Princess Link."

Merlin chuckled a little and then replied " Thats quite a story young man ... I do hope that you find peace of mind soon"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:17 am
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73

Merlin smelled the food and woke up slowly before replying" Why thank you ! I wasnt sure if anybody was here at all . This looks great Link" and began to try the foods that was prepared for him

"Your magic must have told you who I was. Yes, my name is Link. I do tend to show off the greatness of Hyrule in the style that I dress. There are other Links in Hyrule besides me. And some parts of Hyrule are devastated whereas where I'm from, its still thriving."

Merlin sat there as he listened to Link talk about his town and what had happened to it. " I am terribly sorry about what has happened , May I be of some service to you kind sir?" he replied rather soft spoken to Link

Link thought about it and replied, "Some help hunting chuchus are always in need and preserving their gelatin. And serving customers at either here or my own luncheon diner is always nice. The jelly sandwiches I make are made from chuchu jelly and it is really good for the body. I had to help my step brother Rock with his allergies by making some golden chuchu jelly sandwiches. And who knows what new chuchus we can come across for new jellies. We tend to leave the other monsters alone unless they are about to over-run Hyrule. And I tend to stick with my area of Hyrule, which is the province of Ordon and that surrounding continent. There are other parts of Hyrule where other Links are assigned. Like there is one called the Hero of Time. Termina and the surrounding continent is that Link's area and in fact, I was named after that particular Link because apparently he shot my dad with a light arrow for borrowing his hat. So sensitive. Ha ha ha. I am otherwise known as the Twilight Princess Link."

Merlin chuckled a little and then replied " Thats quite a story young man ... I do hope that you find peace of mind soon"

"Are you going to help me hunt the chuchu's or did you come here to insult me?"  

Linken_Bogard

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:58 am
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73

merlin looked at link and replied " I didnt mean to insult you . yes i will help you hunt them"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:09 am
Blizzard Rose
Rose went over to the strawberries and grapes and started to pick them for harvesting and started humming a video game tune while she worked

Rock went to harvesting the red peppers and raspberries, but wound up sneezing twice. It had to do with some dirt he kicked up and nothing more. He chuckled and blushed at his silliness.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:58 am
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73

merlin looked at link and replied " I didnt mean to insult you . yes i will help you hunt them"

"Good because we start this evening once everyone else has gone to bed. And I travel by horse so we will be riding through the night into the morning to get there. Pretty soon its my bed time so I can do this night shift."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:47 am
Blizzard Rose

Trixi thought long and hard about the cotton, deciding the strawberries and grapes sounded like more fun to eat, and followed Rose. She started at the other end of the field and worked her way toward Rose, who was much more efficient since she didn't eat any of the harvest. Trixi not only slowed down to eat some of what she picked, but it left her with fewer fruits when she was done. As they met up in ... well, not the middle ... Trixi added her harvest to Rose's baskets, then went to harvest the blackberries. Using the same method, of course.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:31 pm
Rock laughed as he watched Trixi do her part, but when everyone was done, it was time to harvest the trees. Rock said to Terry, "Dad, you can harvest the banana trees. I will do peaches. Jinxi will do plums. Trixi you can do oranges. And Rose you can harvest pistachios."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:41 am
Rose walked over to the pistachios and started picking them and putting them in her bucket one at a time ... her mind started to fade into a daydream for a minute.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:53 pm
Rock picked the peaches, and pulled a Trixi and ate one peach. He tossed a peach to Trixi and one to Jinxi and one to Rose.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games