Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] ain't afraid to show it ( felicia vs alette ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:11 pm
The haunted house was interesting to her: not necessarily because of what was inside, but due to the fact that it seemed to be entirely procedurally generated. Felicia wondered what its specifications and prerequisites were: everything in nature had its rules, and anything supernatural-- by its very nature-- defied them.

But that didn't mean it didn't have quantifiers on its own, and Felicia was curiously documenting the changes in her logbook, weapon not yet summoned.

kuroopu

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 pm
Alette had never been to the Haunted House before, and took it all in with wide-eyed curiosity, her eyes sweeping from wall to dusty wall as she tried to figure out where on earth she was going. She'd heard rumors, of course, of the place, but hadn't actually set foot in it until now, and it wasn't quite what she expected.

As she rounded a corner, there was a sharp creak of a floorboard, and Alette winced a little, trying to tiptoe a little quieter just in case.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:07 pm
Felicia shrieked at the top of her lungs, notebook dropped and weapons summoned. Her eyes were wide behind her glasses, and she offered a cautious, hesitant wave.

"H-hey there?"

kuroopu

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:03 pm
Alette also shrieked and nearly ran into the wall in her haste to hide. As it was, there wasn't really a good enough nook for her to stick her face in, so she wound up just standing awkwardly against a cracked and dusty bookshelf, looking terrified.

"W-w-w-w-who are you!" she squealed, her voice much higher pitched than normal.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:29 pm
Woah. The girl was super scared. It was kind of adorable. Kind of weird that she was here to patro for...well. Precious children. But hey, job's a job.

"F-Fuh-Felicia," she said, offering a huge gauntlet to the girl, swaying a little bit as she did. Damn, it was gonna be a b***h to get used to the weight. "What's your n-n-name?"

kuroopu

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:51 pm
Alette just stared.

Those things were huge. She had no idea what they were, but they were huge. And kind of terrifying. And very intense. And they looked as though if swung, they would knock Alette right off of her feet and into next week, and she wasn't quite sure she was ready for that just yet.

"Um," she said, glancing around desperately for something to throw, and found a piece of splintered wood on the ground - the remnants of a shelf - and hastily snatched it up, fingers scrabbling across the surface. "Um. I'm Al..."

A long pause.

"Wait, you're a human!" Alette squealed. "I don't think I'm supposed to tell you anything!"

And then she flung the wood.

Badly.

HP: 30
DMG: 6

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:58 pm
Felicia screeched as she tried to duck out of the way-- but her reaction times were pretty, uh. Slow. It clocked her right in the face, sending her off balance enough to go spinning right towards Alette. "T-t-t-hat hurt!"

She tried to recover herself, and oh my god Dwight was gonna give her so much s**t for the cosplay outfit, again-- again!-- but it was too late for regrets now.

A giant fist was coming right for the ghost girl: batter up.

hp// 34
dmg// 6
charge// 1/3

kuroopu

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:53 pm
She felt a little dizzy.

It was probably the adrenaline. It totally wasn't because they were in a creepy house with creepy things and creepy humans and Alette was doing the only thing she could - throwing things - to defend herself.

Except apparently that wasn't going to do much about the giant fist thing. Alette let out a squeal of surprise and pain as it connected with her stomach, sending her toppling sideways. Wheezing and coughing, she stumbled to her feet and snatched up another piece of wood.

"OWWWW!!"

HP: 24
DMG: 0

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:06 pm
"Sorry!" Felicia yelped, wincing horrifically as the poor girl took a bit of a tumble. It wasn't her fault, right? She hadn't exactly swung first, here. But a fight was a fight, and there was no way for the Lifer to know exactly what the strange girl had up her sleeve, precious as she was.

"W-w-what are you, anyway?" she asked, curious, circling around to the girl's left.

She really was a girl, too. Petite and slender, not yet grown into her features. Maybe a better question should have been 'how old are you?', but there wasn't really a way to ask that without sounding an abject ...well. Creeper.

Felicia sighed. "C-c'mere, let me g-g-guh-give you a hand--" except, well.

The floor had a patch of something slippery--was that ice?!-- that sent the hunter flying towards her target, fists first.

The collision made an awful racket.

hp// 34
dmg// 16 oh my god
charge// 2/3

kuroopu

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:18 am
This human wasn't as scary as some of the other human - like the mean human with the giant throwing ball thing - but the fact that this human had a weapon the size of Halloween Town was terrifying in and of itself. Her face was one thing, her huge arms were another.

Especially since the next second the human slipped and then there was an enormous crash and a great deal of pain.

Alette's eyes were damp now, her face stained with sticky tears, and she blinked rapidly as she wriggled her way out from beneath the human, bruised and shaking. She wiped furiously at her eyes with one hand and turned an accusing stare towards the other.

"Y - you - that hurt," Alette cried, staggering to her feet again. "And for the record, I'm a ghost."

HP: 8 omfg /wheezes
DMG: 0

cherno astra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:41 pm
With fists raised, Felicia braced for an incoming blow, heart thumping arrhythmically in her chest. But the light changed, and there were tears on the girl's cheeks-- just a girl. Just another person-- was there another term, for them?-- caught up in a conflict larger than the both of them.

"S-s-sorry," she said, sheepish, hanging back with her fists raised. "You h-huh-hit me first!" Hesitance was one thing, but making herself defenseless was another.

God.

Felicia sighed, stepping back again. "How old are y-you, Ms. chic g-g-ghost chick?"

kuroopu

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:03 pm
Alette wiped her eyes, sniffing loudly. She had expected the human to attack again, and with every movement, Alette winced visibly, clearly terrified - but when the hunter stepped back, she stared at her, eyes wide.

"...I d-don't know," she said, shifting from one foot to the other. Her braids had loosened, falling half free over her shoulder. "I, um...have been awake for like three...three years now I think..."

cherno astra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:15 pm
Felicia felt a pang of sympathy rocket through her chest. She was so much like a real girl. The looks and the sounds and the movements, it was like being in middle school all over again. Young and afraid of the world, unaware of its vastness and too terrified to find out.

The gauntlets disappeared. "That's not r-r-real long," she mused, curious. "Did you w-w-wake up, all g-grown already? Or did you just age r-really fast?"

kuroopu

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:21 am
Alette couldn't help but wonder if this human was trying to butter her up for something later; if she was just pretending to be nice so that she could get on her good side and attack when she least expected it. Her imagination ran wild, of course, but Alette refused to let it show.

(Much.)

She sniffed again, staring suspiciously as the giant arms disappeared. "I...I woke up like this," Alette said, swiping a hand across her dirty cheeks and smearing tears across them. "I d-don't know, I just woke up and I was here and I...I found my mom and dad..."

She trailed off, looking lost.

cherno astra

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas