Raiden Valentine

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:52 pm
Yuki_Windira
When your wifi decides to not cooperate with your system.>-> I wanna play GTA online with James dang it! ~kicks Comcast and Sony in their butt~

I signed up for the free trial of PlayStation Now but my internet isn't good enough to stream anything so I just wasted my time. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:00 pm
Raiden Valentine
Yuki_Windira
When your wifi decides to not cooperate with your system.>-> I wanna play GTA online with James dang it! ~kicks Comcast and Sony in their butt~

I signed up for the free trial of PlayStation Now but my internet isn't good enough to stream anything so I just wasted my time. -_-

D: Jeeze,it being nitpicky about the strength?  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Raiden Valentine

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 pm
Yuki_Windira
Raiden Valentine
Yuki_Windira

It won't even let you try playing a game unless it deems the connection strong enough. Also a lack of super awesome titles to try in the trial which is a massive disappointment just like the majority of the free games for PS Plus on PS4.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:11 pm
Raiden Valentine
Yuki_Windira
Raiden Valentine
Yuki_Windira

It won't even let you try playing a game unless it deems the connection strong enough. Also a lack of super awesome titles to try in the trial which is a massive disappointment just like the majority of the free games for PS Plus on PS4.

booo,what does it want you to do? camp right next to the router?  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Raiden Valentine

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 pm
Yuki_Windira

booo,what does it want you to do? camp right next to the router?

It wants you to have it plugged in with an ethernet cable which I did and that still wasn't good enough somehow. It's way too picky about being able to use it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 pm
Currently raging at Destiny. Not the game itself, but mostly Bungie. I play with my husband on there, and all of a sudden I can't join his fireteam because we are running off the same IP address. crying  

Demonic Pandadox

Anxious Trash

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:20 pm
nomnompanda91
Currently raging at Destiny. Not the game itself, but mostly Bungie. I play with my husband on there, and all of a sudden I can't join his fireteam because we are running off the same IP address. crying

Well that is awful.;-;
Did they forget that there are still actual humans playing with other humans while in the same house?  
Gamers Unite [[Gaming Discussion Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff