Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What could go Wrong (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Jackson unlocked the door to his house and walked inside. he head into the kitchen and filled a bowl with food putting it down onto the ground before starting to make himself something little. Jackson for almost a full month had been in a bad mad after losing someone very close to him. it's maybe he really need to move on and take his only friend for a walk to cheer up his mood. "hay it's time to eat!" he said in a loud voice  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
Aurora came into the kitchen, in her now usual scared way. She nudged Jackson's hand gently, hating that the girl he loved had broken up with him. She hated when he would be in a bad mood. She sat looking up in a scared way since he started to yell earlier. She had always scared easily but his yelling sometimes got aimed at her and she thought he was mad because of her. She knew in her heart she had not done anything but........she thought he hated her because his ex-girlfriend only liked regular pokemon but never said anything. Aurora was a very shy ninetales but when it came to Jackson's bad mood, she was scared that he would take his anger out on her and that he would end up hitting her for reasons unknown to her.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image

Jackson felt his anger building up once more. See taking a few deep breaths letting himself him down by his nerves are giving way is stressed out. He joined me to move on for she was not good for him knowledge bottom more pain maybe in time you buy another to Phyllis Bob as of right now is I'm insurance rose made for him. Jackson reach over for her leash the hanged on the hook had been sometimes from the last walk "care for a walk Aurora after you are done" unknown to them on the far side of town a room and lay hidden underground it waits for two to show up and review the treasure. Jackson had another pokemon but it had ran away the night before his girl friend had dump him like meaning that life was going to change but there was said to be glowing light up north

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image
Aurora nodded as she started to eat her food. Once she finished she licked her lips, went over to Jackson, and laid her head on his leg as he was eating to help him calm down a bit. Her tails started to wag as she looked up at him, hoping he wasn't mad at her and would forget all about his now ex-girlfriend. She whimpered a bit saying "I love you master." in a scared voice in pokemon language. She didn't want to upset him even more than he was so she was trying to get him to calm down.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image

Jackson reach down petting behind her ears before putting bowl away. he had to think of a path to take not wanting to run into his ex. the only one he know about was outside of town close to the old ghost house "Aurora...so far you are only one who had stayed at my side. not even sure if you know what am saying" it had place darkness over his eyes. he put her leash onto her coller "remember the first time we meet. I was walking down the road and seen you hiding in a box" it was a raining night and remember falling all over the mud just to get her help

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
Aurora's tails wagged before she nodded at his question of remembering when they first met. She smiled as her ears were pet. She loved Jackson even more than a master, but she knew that it would never work out with hr being a pokemon and all. As she was pet, she licked Jackson's hand before she placed a paw on his leg with a smile on her face.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

Jackson walked over to the door and opened it. he head outside holding her leash inside of his right hand " come on girl. this is going to make me feel much better" after all this time there is going to be a bit of light in his life. then he seen her car driving pass and looked other way "am not going onto my knees for her"he headed down the road with Aurora. he seen a odd glowing light in the forest" should we check it ?"

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
Aurora nodded at him taking the lead in case it was a trap. She kept her ears and senses on high alert. Then she saw the very spot that he found her in. The box was gone but her torch marks she made by accident were still on the tree. SHe went over and looked up at him. It was hard to believe that little, sickly Vulpix had grown up to be so sweet and loving towards Jakson despite the shape she was in as a Vulpix. She then smiled up at him before continuing on their way. She stopped though having a bade feeling and whimpered a bit pulling on her leash trying to stop Jackson from getting hurt in some way. Her feeling grew worse the more she was there. She started to try to push Jackson out of the forest hearing something in front of them.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
Jackson heard a loud sound and jump to the right using his body to shield Aurora from the attack. time had slow down with a light rain of blood landing on his clothes. he seen a man there wearing all black holding something in his hand with a pokemon that no one had seen before. the man spoke in a almost demonic tone " a human...willing to risk his life to save his pokemon. so I will give her what she really wants the unknown pokemon made a bright light hit Aurora before they walked off into the dark forest "Aurora. are you okay" he did not care about the pain from the wound only wanting to know if his friend was fine

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image
Aurora was fine. She then came to Jackson's side, but was in the form of a human, but she had fox ears and nine tails. She crawled over to Jackson before she hugged him and used her newly found powers to heal his wound. "Are you okay master? I know you had good intentions but that was foolish. You could have been killed then what would I do?" She said not knowing he could understand her and that she was now human. She had tears in her eyes as she curled her tails around him trying to warm him up. She didn't want to lose him. She then started crying as she hugged him unaware of what she was doing or what she was for that matter.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image
everything was a in a blur by the attack before slowly looking at the girl. at first he don't know who se was before seeing the collar around her neck and knew who she was. he place his hand onto her cheek looking deep into Aurora's eyes "Aurora...you should know about me being a fool. let's head home" Jackson could no longer feeling the pain from the wound and carried her back home. around this time night had fallen. once home he place her on his bed. Jackson sit down on the bed not sure what happened to them

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:42 am
User Image
Aurora snuggled up t Jackson as he carried her home. Once they were on the bed, she looked at him before she came up behind him and said "Master......you know I love you more than anything right?" She said pausing before adding "I just want you to know that I'm here for you. I don't like when you're mad or upset in any way. I just want you happy. I'll do anything for you to be happy." She then looked up at him laying on her back with her head in his lap as she looked up at him hoping he would understand.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image
Jackson put his hand onto her head rubbing behind her ears. he had a light smile on his face "happy that there is someone in my life that cares for me..." he blush a bit seeing her head on his lap. he take in a deep breath calming himself down before checking if her body had any wounds "everything looks fine. are you going to keep wearing the collar or take it off...maybe a bit odd with you wearing that around town" he said laughing to himself about it. Jackson had to push the feelings of him wanting her to become something more but in time anything can happened

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
Aurora smiled as she said "I'll take it off but I'm going to keep it as a reminder of being your pet." She then smiled as she snuggled up to him before she was in his lap with her head on his chest. "I miss being able to do this with you master. I truly did." She said looking up at him with her ruby like eyes before she hugged him snuggling with her master.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image
Jackson put his hand onto her back and smiled before closing his eyes. he was tired and after a bit had fallen of asleep with Aurora close by. he at first thought this was a dream but know it was all to real. so he better not ruined this as she is after all his only friend in this world. it quickly turn to a nightmare but like usably he did not show it In his sleep only moving his right hand

Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces