Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] This Isn't Nice (Alette & Jerm) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:13 pm
She was back in the Haunted House (somehow) and had since had a very hard time in figuring out A) where she was going, B) what she was doing, and C) if there was possibly a way for her to get out of it without running into anyone...suspicious or dangerous.

Maybe if she ran really really fast.

Dressed in a fuzzy hooded sweatshirt the color of cotton candy and that had ears like a lepus, as well as a pair of white shorts and long white stockings, Alette crept around the darkened hallways. Every now and then she would step on a board that would creak, and, nearly jumping out of her skin, she would shriek and stumble backwards, trying to catch her balance again.

So far this had happened about three times, and so far she had managed to run into a wall twice. Needless to say, Alette's time spent in the House this trip was somewhat less than appealing, though at least she was enjoying the view of the different rooms.

The room she was in now happened to be library of sorts, with lots of floor-to-ceiling bookshelves crammed with a variety of books, an old, splintered and broken piano, and heavy drapes that looked as though they maybe had been red once but now were closer to a dim orange.

enoh love

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:32 pm
He had been doing so well at avoiding Haunted House duties, too!

Today was just not his day, but he supposed it was an inevitability; couldn't avoid it forever, after all. Perhaps he could make the most of it? He didn't see how, unless it was an uneventful trip, but alas. The beginning of his patrol was thankfully uneventful, but as it closed in to leaving time, he realized he could hear something. Little screams in the distance, high pitched shrieks of surprise that seemed to get closer and closer the more he tried to avoid them.

He stepped into a library, and there she was. She looked cute in her ensemble, but as Elsie began to howl in excitement in his head - OMG MY PEOPLE SHE'S SO CUTE LOOKIT HER SO CUTE GO SAY HI LET'S PLAAAAY - the cute turned into disgust, and suddenly she went from adorable girl to hideous, flawed monster.

"The ******** are you supposed to be?" He called out to her, summoning Elsie's steel tether to his hands, her flaming ball dropping at his feet hard enough to crack a floorboard.

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:43 pm
Alette gave a shriek and leapt about a foot in the air. She knocked into the bookcase she was currently standing in front of; it gave a wobble and a jerk, tilting sideways, and a cascade of books thundered to the ground noisily around her as she flipped to face the other person.

It was a human.

Alette was in deep trouble.

"UM," she squeaked, and backed up, her back hitting the now half emptied bookshelf. Her fingers scrabbled for the ground, trying to find something, anything that she could use to defend herself and came up with (surprise surprise) a rather thick leather bound book with a faded red cover.

"I'm - I'm a ghost - " Alette said, her voice several octaves above what it should have been. "W-w-who are you?!"

HP: 30
DMG: GOTTA LOVE THOSE 2D6

enoh love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:12 pm
His suspicions confirmed, Jeremy spit at the ground, as if to ward off evil. "Freak." He corrected her, with a growl.

"My name is Jeremy. I'm a Hunter." Well, a trainee, and not a very good one at that, but she didn't need to know that. Elsie raised, the heavy ball swinging on the steel tether, and landed with a cracking thud just to the left of the girl. It looked like a warning shot, thankfully - because he actually missed.

"You should leave." He warned, trying to play off his pretty embarrassing miss.

HP: 40/40
Damage: GREAT START
Charge: 0/3

kuroopu
I DON'T MISS THEM but I'm not doing any better either

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:24 am
Her expression was one of outrage, half of Alette's fear slipping away into more of a flabbergasted stare than anything else. She put her hands on her hips and glared at him, blonde hair swinging about her face and her fingers still clutching one of the books.

"I am not a freak," she said hotly - and then promptly squealed, diving away from the heavy looking weapon, but apparently there was no need, because it didn't actually hit her. Alette eyed it nervously, stumbling sideways as she grasped her only source of defense.

"You leave first," she said, a little petulantly. "This is our House, not yours."

Then she pelted the book at him as hard as she could.

HP: 30
DMG: 2

enoh love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:21 pm
You are a freak." Jeremy snorted, pulling Elsie back towards him with a harsh jerk. "A useless waste of space." He added, his tone shockingly pleasant for such a harsh thing to say. He flinched as the book knocked him in the shoulder, but it was nothing, really. Just a book.

"It was ours." He insisted. "Until you lot tainted it." With a swift kick, Elsie went flying at the ghoul again - but this time, she hit her mark.

HP: 38/40
Damage: 7

kuroopu
I'M SORRY he's so mean to Halloween

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:01 pm
(WRONG DICE)  
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:03 pm
She let out an indignant gasp.

"I am not a freak!" Alette squealed, and the squeal turned into a shriek as the weapon came soaring towards her, smacking her in the side. She tumbled to the left, sprawling onto the floor in an ungainly heap, and then dragged herself vertical again, pushing hair out of her eyes.

"That was rude," she informed the human, but her face was flushed and there was fear in her eyes as she hastily snatched up another book. "Hitting people is rude."

As if to prove this very point, she flung the book at him again, missing wildly.

HP: 23
DMG: 0

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:36 pm
"Whatever helps you sleep at night." It didn't matter to him if she didn't believe him; the fact of the matter remained that she was a freak to him, and would always be one. Nothing more than a sideshow that deserved nothing.

"Says the one throwing books at me." Jeremy shot back with a growl, ducking the book she most recently lobbed at him. He returned the favour by swinging Elsie again, but sadly misjudging the distance between them.

HP: 38/40
Damage: NOPE

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:17 pm
Alette made a huffing sound, scrabbling around for more ammunition. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the large weapon swing towards her again and she threw her arms up over her head in terror - but it swung far and wide, missing her completely.

She stuck out her tongue at him and grabbed a new book.

"You don't scare me," Alette squealed as she flung the next book at him, which was a blatant lie, but that was beside the point.

DMG: 3

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:11 pm
"And you're not scary!" He shouted back, about to swing Elsie at her again - except, before he could really do anything, a book hit him square in the face, drawing a very surprised gack from deep within his throat. Elsie swung uselessly before hitting the ground, and one of his half-gloved hands came up to rub his face.

"Augh, stupid girl!"

HP: 35/40
Damage: COME ON JEREMY STOP BEING RIPLEY
Charge: 1/3

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:55 pm
"I'M NOT STUPID!" Alette said shrilly, but secretly she was pleased that the book had managed to at least hit its mark this time. Scrambling over a pile of them, she snatched up yet another volume, and then one more, trying to fill her arms with as many as she could.

"You're stupid," Alette informed him (very maturely), and flung a book at his leg.

enoh love
sdklf;sldf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:59 pm
"No," Elsie just wasn't getting anywhere, and so he took a page from her book. One hand still held onto his tether, but the other reached over to grab a book off a nearby shelf, lobbing it right at her. "YOU'RE stupid!" He insisted right back, grabbing a second book because so far, that seemed to be doing better than his weapon was.

HP: 32/40
Damage: 2

kuroopu
This rp is going to be prize-winning, I can feel it

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:34 pm
Alette squealed and dived out of the way, but not before the book smacked her in the arm. She tried to conceal herself behind another table, piling books on top of it and proceeding to duck down on the other side, looking somewhat turtle-ish.

"NO YOU!" she shrieked and flung another book. "GO AWAY!"

HP: 21

enoh love
omg this rp what even

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:19 pm
This time, Alette's book hit him square in the nose, and his attempt to throw it back was grossly mistimed. Instead of landing a hit he let out a cry of pain and held his face.

"Do you treat everyone this badly?!" He cried, holding his face. "No wonder you're alone!"

HP: 29/40
Damage: jerm plz

kuroopu

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out