Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Ghouls and Gabbling (Alette & Mellow) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:17 pm
Alette had never been to the gym before, but there was no time like the present, right?!

She was currently dressed in a pair of blue shorts and an over-sized, sparkly pale blue, hooded sweatshirt, her blonde hair done up into two pigtails with little pink bows holding them in place. White tights stretched all the way up her thin legs, one leg of which she was attempting to kick out towards one of the practice dummies.

Maybe if she tried really hard she'd be able to fight better against the humans.

(Or maybe not.)

It would have been easier with a partner. Alette peered curiously around the gym, her eyes taking in the few students milling about, until she finally spotted a boil who looked as though he might know what he was doing (plus he looked pretty). She bounded over, full of enthusiasm and excitement.

"Hey!" she said happily, reaching to poke his shoulder. "Hey, can you help me with something?"

meegane

Meegane rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:06 pm
The boil in mori style wear thought it was such a bad idea to randomly walk in the gym, piqued by the yells and noises from it.

It was arranged to be a short walk after breakfast, Mellow wanted to explore whether he could find more secret places for his private nap sessions or shortcuts for emergency escape. He observed two boils sparring bare handed, one with claws, fluffy ears and tail while another one flying and kicked with talons. It was like a good violent show and he was thinking of some tasty sugar cubes.

He turned around, slightly frown for the disturbance in the middle of the show, eyes rolled back to identify Alette's gender by her appearance and bounced off one meter away from her after a very short neigh.

GHOUL! They come to get him again!

What do you want from me? O__________O; His facial expression and defensive posture seemed to suggest he wanted to ask her that.

kuroopu

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 am
When he turned to look at her, Alette's eyes widened. She clapped her hands together in delight, threading her fingers together and giving the boil the most starry-eyed gaze that was probably more than necessary, rocking back on her heels and giving a little squeal of delight.

He was so pretty.

"Hi!" Alette beamed, practically vibrating with excitement. She bounced up and down on her toes, her twin pigtails flipping over her back in blonde waves. "Hi, I'm Alette, I've never met you before, but you are like, totally awesome already, I've never seen a boil like you before!"

She gazed at him for a moment longer, seemed to realize what she was doing, and reeled herself in again, clearing her throat importantly and taking a breath.

"Could you like, fight with me or something?" she asked enthusiastically. "I like, totally need a sparring partner but there's no one else here, and I'm still sort of new and I don't know anyone, so will you puh-leazzzeeeeeee spar with me? Pretty please?"

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:03 pm
Mellow quivered, had no idea why the ghoul looked at him as if he was a savory delicacy. His ears attempted to close like dog or cat but futile, his eyes twitched as Alette squealed and her image overlapped by another feathery ghoul.

How unlucky he was....at least she didn't tackle him on the ground.

She moved quick and his eyes barely followed, she was like a mass of pastel blue, pink and yellow shifting in front of him. Ah......he felt a bit dizzy. Mellow watched and gazed at the excited-for-nothing Alette bouncing like a ball, head followed her movement until she calmed down by herself.

".....Mellow....thanks...." Awesome was a good word close to mighty, and that somehow flattered the pony. Although he didn't enjoy fighting that much, when a ghoul begged him like that, he couldn't refuse. That was not what a mighty pony should do.

Thus, he nodded his green head in uncommon case and -

- hit the ghoul with the sugar cube he borrowed (stole) from Trisha for snack time.

Dmg: 0
HP: 30/ 30
Dice: 2d6 -6

kuroopu
I miss and hate 2d6

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:28 pm
(THESE ARE THE WRONG DICE)  
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:29 pm
The more he looked at her, the more Alette thought he was adorable. She beamed brightly at him, half expecting him to run away (he did look a little terrified, for some reason that she didn't understand or even really care much about), bouncing up and down on her feet.

But he accepted, and it was awesome.

"HOORAY!" Alette squealed, and then promptly ducked, because he - the boil - Mellow - had flung a small white cube in her direction. Straightening again, she grinned happily.

"You're the best," Alette said, and then tried to kick him, missing spectacularly.

HP: 30
DMG:

meegane

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:28 pm
Best? 「(°ヘ°)

Mellow was clueless of what he did deserve such a comment, he totally had no idea why Alette was so bouncy and like high on sugar crush. His mouth skewed aside for her so-called kick as it didn't hurt at all.

Aren't they sparring.......?

He didn't even dodge but stepped back to throw some more sugar cubes like ninja's kunai rain, targeting the ghoul.

They hit Alette's head and forehead lightly and bounced off, um.....not so effective, isn't it? He can't really kick her butt......

He looked aside with an internal sigh, what did he get himself into......

Dmg: 1

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:05 pm
Alette may or may not have had her judgement slightly impaired due to a large quantity of squealing and adoration over a pretty boil, but that was beside the point. She'd missed the kick to his leg, which could have been either a good thing or a bad thing, but Mellow's pelted sugar cubes were harder to dodge.

One of them bonked her in the face, and she squealed in amusement.

"So how long have you been here?" she asked excitedly. "I'm still kinda new!"

HP: 29
DMG: 0

meegane

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:12 pm
Ah.....he did it again..... orzlll

While Mellow was frustrated of his snacks diminished, the ghoul was so excited. Did she eat something wrong? The boil thought.

In reaction to the screaming, the boil covered his fragile sensitive ears with hands before he answered the ghoul. ".......quite new, but not totally new...." The boil looked away with a tiny guilt, if almost a year could be called new, then - he's pretty new.

Annoyed, he flung a bigger sugar cube and hit the same spot on her forehead. The tail behind swinging in a delightful beat leaked out the truth that he had a good gloat.

Yet, his frowned face written: Be more serious.

He couldn't really attack if a ghoul didn't attack him first, and the feeling of playing with a ghoul unsettled Mellow.

Dmg: 2

kuroopu
This is not even sparring....

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:00 pm
Alette kind of wanted to eat the sugar cubes, but then thought that might have been bad (would it have been bad?), and merely ducked out of the way of them instead. When Mellow started throwing the pretty rainbow sugar cubes, however, she became less concerned about kicking him and quite fascinated with the little colorful shapes.

"Oh so you're still kinda sorta maybe a little new like me!" she said happily, reaching out to scoop up one of the little squares and hold it between her thumb and forefinger, squinting at it.

"These are so cool!"

HP: 27
DMG: 1

meegane
sldk;sdf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 pm
Mellow's mouth twitched, it was the ghoul who asked him for a spar, and she was gazing at the sugar cubes that were his snacks, had no intention to fight at all. Yup, she might eat those even if she wasn't a equine, they belonged to her since the moment he threw them at her.

He paused for a second before nodding to her question, "....I got those from neighbors....were my s-" He wasn't stupid enough to tell Alette that he forgot those intended to be snack instead of weapons, so he didn't continue. "Taste good." Instead he added.

He abruptly dashed forward to give the ghost a knock on her forehead, took the time that she could still not react and took one of the sugar cubes back to toss into his mouth and munched.

Hmm....it tasted as great as usual.

Retaining a tiny bit of good mood, the sulking boil with the sugar cube in his mouth pointed a finger at Alette, warning her to be more serious this time. The calculating boil still not getting over the decrease of his snacks, who knew how much he sacrificed just to get some out Trisha's room.

Dmg: 2
HP: 28/ 30

kuroopu
Seriously......

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:51 pm
Alette really needed to be paying attention, but she totally wasn't, half because the sugar cube things were really very pretty and very distracting. She'd never seen such beautiful food before, and alas, was very weak and susceptible to cute and pretty things and therefore was just standing there stupidly awing over them.

"Why can't all food be this pretty?" she said, and then promptly let out a squeal as Mellow tapped her forehead.

Oh, right the spar.

"Okay, okay!' she said quickly, Alette dropping the candy and readying herself into what was apparently supposed to be a fighting stance: her legs slightly parted, her arms raised with her hands curled into fists, a look of determination on her face. "I'll be serious, I promise!"

Except her first attempt at hitting back totally missed.

HP: 25

meegane
Y1 BATTLES MAN

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:06 pm
Mellow sighed.

Ghouls are such troublesome beings, the boil rubbed his eyes when he seemed to see sparkles shimmered in the ghoul's eyes. He did agree with Alette that those sugar cubes are the most prettiest he ever seen in his life, or else he won't tempted again and again.

He really disliked female creatures, they screamed for everything and that hurt his fragile ears. "...No squealing." Then, he postured himself as soon as the ghoul made her attack stance, ready to dodge or block it down. His body tensed up and lowered, ears perked straight high -

- Of course she missed.

The boil squinted with judging eyes as the ghoul only lunged towards him, like a blind fly. He swiftly pulled his shoulder back to turn aside, using only one leg as the pivot point. ".....Where's your weapon?" From her appearance, he guessed she was a reaper, but she wasn't serious enough to summon her weapon in a spar with him.

What does that mean? He believed she might imply that he wasn't good enough to use her weapon on, that's a humiliation to a mighty pony!

The boil slid the melting sugar cube in mouth to another side, sulking dissatisfiedly. Her promise was nothing.

kuroopu
Or just this two....I remembered AJ did quite well....how many pages before one of them got tired, you guess?

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:39 pm
While Mellow was contemplating the mystery that were ghouls, Alette was busy contemplating just how pretty Mellow was and how lovely and tasty his candy was. She supposed this was less a fight and more of a squabble that included squealing over silly things, but at least they were making an attempt.

Sort of.

Alette bounced up and down. "Weapon?" she said in confusion, and then shook her head enthusiastically from side to side so that her pigtails swung merrily against the side of her face.

"No weapon!" she answered cheerfully. "I'm a ghost! I have a mirror, but he's not really a weapon..."

HP: 25

meegane
sjdklfdsljfksdf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:46 pm
Mellow nodded for her question. Yes, exhilarated sugar content high ghoul, show me your weapon. He judged her so deeply that he got a bit annoyed and winced at her pigtails swung like two whips. Nope, ghoul's hair was merciless weapons, he learned in the past. Thus, he stepped back until she was less crazy.

"...ghost." He made a quick glance at her as if it was normal. Wait a minute. "GHOST?!" He abnormally raised his voice when the fingers snapped in his mind clearly, scanning the ghoul from top to bottom.

Nothing is transparent.

The boil tilted his head, baffled. "....Liar", the boil asserted.

kuroopu

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items