Who doesn't like receiving cards for the holidays?
Nobody, that's who.

Mene is organizing a Holiday Card Exchange! This is an offline, irl event designed because I feel like we're all friends here at FA. I'm also organizing this event not as FA staff, but as a player and participant. 3nodding

A Holiday Card Exchange is where we all send real-life holiday cards to each other at our real-life addresses (or P.O. boxes, whatevs). No gifts or anything are needed, just a nice card.

How It Works
Step 1: PM the form at the bottom of this post to Menelie.
Step 2: Mene organizes everyone's information.
Step 3: Around December 5th, Mene will PM everyone the list of names/addresses to send cards to.
Step 4: Everyone sends their cards to everyone on the list before December 15th.
Step 5: Enjoy receiving your cards! :3

I know not everyone's super into giving out their irl info in the internets. I've thought of a couple ways for players to remain at least semi-anonymous and still participate.
1. Only FA folks can participate!
2. Only folks who have signed up to receive cards and given their address will receive the list of addresses. There's an element of trust involved in all of this, so it seems only fair that only those who have submitted addresses to the list can receive the list. Make sense?
3. Participants may choose whether or not to have their username associated with their name/address. Entries to the list might look like this:
Quote:
Menelie - Flapdangle Tootswaller
1234 Jingle Bell Ln.
North Pole

or they might look like this:
Quote:
Sparklebelle Kittenfur
1234 Jingle Bell Ln.
North Pole

In this case, which user posted this address remains a secret.
4. I pinky swear all of you that I will be responsible with everyone's personal information! Nobody's getting signed up for an encyclopedia club, here.

So, ready to participate? Fill out the form below and PM it to Menelie, don't post it in the thread!
Username:
IRL name:
IRL address:
Include username with entry? (Y/N)
Do you pinky swear that you will be responsible with the information of the other participants? (Y/N)