Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm
So the basic premise is this. A man and a woman are having a baby. They find out it's a boy and she agrees to have him circumcised. Well the couple breaks up. Woman does research and she decides to not have it done.

Fast forward three years later and this little boy is now a happy, healthy, intact four year old. Whose father has decided he still wants the procedure done. Now the woman is trying to fight the court because this little boy has said he does NOT want it done.

Woman even took him to the doctors to prove there wasn't any medical reason to have it done. There isn't. Basically his dad wants him to have this unncessary surgery done for cosmetic reasons.

Ugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:49 pm
I have the constant involuntary mutilation of the temple housing human life. the child says he doesn't want it done. it is not cleaner or healthier. It lowers a mans sensitivity and in my personal opinion contributes to a little spoken of culture of male self destruction and hate just as prevalent as any female social conditioning.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:08 pm
The USA is basically the only country that performs male circumcisions solely on cosmetic reasons. Nearly all of Europe and Asia doesn't circumcise. It's basically the US and countries with a lot of Jewish and Muslim people.

The US likes to talk about how "It's cleaner and more sanitary." Even though like I said MOST of the world's population of males is NOT circumcised and they are all perfectly fine.

If an adult man wants to have it done, by all means that's his choice and I fully respect that.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games