Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Shiny (Alette/Brenley)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:55 am
He was not going into town today, even though he desperately needed more supplies. Lately, going into town had brought him nothing but embarrassment and trouble. The gym was safer. Here, he would only be embarrassed.

Brenley was dressed almost normally today, only failing to reach that benchmark because at some point during his morning routine he had decided that shorts over sweatpants was a viable combination for sparring. He sat close to a wall on the floor of the gym, trying to ignore the pervasive odor of teenage sweat and rubber balls. His blades were already summoned and resting directly in front of his crossed legs. The left one seemed smaller than the last time he had seen them. He squinted. Maybe it was just his eyes.

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:45 pm
Alette had never been to town, mostly because she had no need to, so instead she was in the gym, so that she could totally train and be the bestest fighter there ever was - or maybe not, maybe that was just an illusion.

At the very least, she was totally excited about sparring, but finding a partner was effort and hard work and hardly anyone seemed willing to spar with a ghoul anyway, let alone a first year. Dressed in a pair of starry leggings and an oversized, pink and hooded sweatshirt that fell almost to her knees, Alette pranced around, searching until -

- aha.

She practically ran to him, stumbling over her feet, and skidded several inches to the side before stopping in front of the very pretty boil with the pretty shiny blade thingys.

"Hi!" Alette said, a little breathlessly, and beamed at him. "Hi, I'm Alette! Do you, like, wanna spar or something?"

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:06 am
He heard her approaching before he looked up, but any ability to predict what a person might look like based on their gait was one he had clearly not mastered. Bren stared for a moment, wondering if coming here had been a terrible mistake.

Would he like to spar? Yes, that was why he had come. But fighting a tiny ghoul? His father had told him to start small. Brenley doubted this was what he had meant. He swallowed, opened his mouth to say something, thought better of it, and sighed.

"I would," he agreed with the barest hint of a smile. He pushed to his feet. "I'm Brenley, and I guess we should..." he gestured toward the center of the room, then, remembering his blades, bent quickly to retrieve them.

kuroopu
next time for hittings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:37 pm
Alette had no idea who this boil was, but he certainly seemed nice, and he had pretty hair and pretty clothes and basically he was just pretty all over, and maybe he'd be willing to help her.

Which it seemed he was, and Alette let out a whoop of happiness, thrusting her fist triumphantly up into the air.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" she squealed happily, and tugged at her pigtails, swinging them back and forth as she added, "I'm still a newbie here at Amityville, but I totally want to like, you know, get stronger and all of that."

She held out a pink fingernail-painted hand toards him, beaming.

"It's totally nice to meet you, Brenley!"

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:47 am
He smiled a bit broader in response to her excitement, though the expression was notably lacking in teeth. She was rather adorable in a very manic sort of way. Like a dustbunny rolling around in a heap of sugar.

"Nice to meet you too, Alette." Brenley shook her outstretched hand. "I am here hoping to gain discipline. I've gotten stronger in Amityville, but my skills have not grown to match."

He inadvertently demonstrated this by swinging weakly in her direction, barely nicking the ghoul.

HP: 50
Damage: 1

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:48 pm
He was smiling at her, but without the same enthusiasm that Alette was showing to him. Fortunately, however, her cheerfulness was in abundance enough to shower them all with happy and joy, which meant that she was still beaming at him.

"Thank you, you are already super awesome looking, I mean, really, you look super cool."

Alette hopped out of the way and swung a weak fist towards him, still beaming.

"You been here long?"

HP: 29
DMG: 1

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:49 am
"I... um..." He didn't know what his appearance had to do with anything that was going on at the moment, but he couldn't just leave a compliment hanging. Well, he could, but he was trying to be better about those sorts of things. "Thank you." He brushed at his cheek, discouraging the faint flush from moving higher than his neck.

Bending his knees, Bren sprang forward into his first real attack. Though it was rather well controlled, it struck her with entirely too much force. He stepped back, dropping his arms to his sides in the hope that standing down would help him look less horrible. "Sorry. About a year and a half? A little longer? How long have you been here?"

HP: 49
Damage: 9

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:03 pm
This boil was a hard hitter, but Alette was okay with that because he was very pretty and very impressive and she was already making starry eyes at him. Which she really needed to stop doing, because the next second she was sent flying backwards.

"You're - " A cough and a grin. " - totally welcome."

She straightened, wheezing, and flipped one of her braids away from her face. "Oh, don't apologize," Alette said rapturously, trying to hit him and only really just awkwardly slapping his side. "You're like, totally teaching me things here! And I've only been here a few months myself, it's been like, totally insane!"

HP: 20
DMG: 2

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:04 am
He didn't try to hit her very hard this time, but it wasn't because he was giving up. He'd done that before, and though it had saved him guilt and pain, it had cost him knowledge. Anyway, she said she was learning. If she didn't mind getting knocked around, he would try not to mind doing the knocking.

"Insane?" Bren couldn't help his surprised snort. "Yes, agreed. The hunters would be enough to deal with without the shared dreams and the abductions, not to mention the classes and tests. You're preparing yourself better than I did."

HP: 47
Damage: 2

kuuropii

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas