Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Fun House (Alette/Rojo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:56 am
The next time he got bored Rojo sought out the haunted house himself, having had a great deal more fun there than he'd had at the outdoor arena. He wandered through room after room, admiring everything from dusty spaces packed with oil paintings to featureless areas that slowly filled with colorful balloons the longer he stuck around.

Eventually he'd had enough of random sights, but when he tried to leave the exit eluded him, perhaps as punishment for coming here looking to be entertained. He sped up, boot heels clicking over the variations in flooring as he searched for a door.

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:37 pm
Alette seriously needed to stop getting stuck in here.

For what was probably the sixth time in as many days, she had found herself in a place she technically wasn't supposed to be - but since she technically was also supposed to be in her room studying for whatever classes came up next, she rationalized that this was just another form of studying, and that she was gaining experience.

Yeah, that was good let's go with that.

Practically pelting down the darkened hallway of the House, Alette was so concerned about getting out that she didn't even notice she was about to run right into someone until it was too late. Screeching around a corner at top speed, she smashed right into something hard and bounced backwards with a most unladylike squawk.

"WHO'S THERE I'LL HIT YOU!" she squealed, Alette scrambling backwards.

smerdle
HI U

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:28 am
With all of the practice he'd had at falling off of things lately, Rojo didn't react as his arm popped off at the elbow and flew several feet away on impact. He responded instead to her shout, letting out a startled shriek himself as he flailed his remaining hand through empty air and fought to regain his balance.

"I'll hit you!" he said with only slightly more confidence than he felt. He had initially averted his eyes when the mystery ghoul had rounded the corner, but when he looked up and recognized her from around the school, he opened his jaw in a grin instead.

"Oh! Hello!" He supposed he didn't have to hit her. Unless she wanted to be hit, of course. His arm began its slow crawl back to its owner, temporarily forgotten.

Damage: 0 muahahaha

kuroopu
HI

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:33 pm
"NO DON'T HIT ME I'M A GIRL," Alette yelled, which wasn't very convincing, because when he automatically flailed at her, she flailed right back, flapping her hands back and forth and probably looking very ridiculous in the process of doing so.

But then she seemed to realize that the person she was squawking at was, in fact, not a human, but a Halloween student - or, at least, he definitely looked like a Halloween student and not like one of those freaky, white-coated people who kept attacking her.

Especially since he was a skeleton. With bones. And an arm that fell off. Alette's shoulders drooped in relief.

"Hi!" she said breathlessly. "Sorry, sorry, I was totally not paying attention to where I was going. I'm - I'm Alette, are you from Amityville? Do you maybe wanna, you know, like, push each other around a little bit? Just to kind of get ourselves geared up in case something is in here with us?"

Alette dropped her voice to a conspiratorial whisper and said, "You know. Like. Like THEM."

A pause.

"The humans."

HP: 30
DMG: 0

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:25 am
The humans? Rojo hadn't ever met a human before. The only other creature he'd come across in here had been that delightfully murderous insect-wielding gentleman. He kept his voice low, matching her whisper.

"Are they dangerous? Should I attack on sight?" He spoke with a determined ferocity he obviously felt, but it came across more like a chihuahua growling at a sleeping bear.

"You should definitely hit me then! For practice!" He fisted his remaining hand, the other continuing to creep closer.

Damage: 0

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 pm
Alette nodded so hard her pigtails almost smacked her in the face. "They're totally dangerous," she continued whispering. "They're mean, and they try to hurt you! One of them threw some books at me, it wasn't very nice!"

She definitely did not mention that she'd started the whole book throwing thing.

The boil's suggestion to practice was totally a good idea. Alette squared her shoulders and gave another vigorous nod it was surprising she didn't dislocate her head from her shoulders in the process.

"What's your name?" she asked, attempting to smack him.

DMG: 3

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:28 am
"I am Rojo!" the skeleton said, countering her smack with a swing of his own. Unlike when he had sparred with Hollandaise he felt more in control somehow, not because he was in a better position to win, but because he had invited the fight. Maybe if he approached everyone he met ever again for all time like they were aiming to kill him, life would be easier. Less fun, but easier.

"Mean humans," he said mostly to himself. He'd heard rumors, but firsthand accounts of book throwing were another story altogether. "I will hit them when I see them!" Rojo confirmed. He had no idea how he would identify these humans, but he would certainly try.

HP: 27
Damage: 4

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:28 pm
"Rojo is such a nice name!" Alette said excitedly, bouncing up and down. He was really a very interesting looking boil too, what with the colorful bones and all of that. She tugged at her own pigtails and gave a vigorous nod.

"Right, right!" she said enthusiastically. "You definitely should hit them, they will hit you first otherwise! So you should do it before they can hit you, I would much rather fight with someone like you, though, you are very nice, have you been at Amityville for long?"

HP: 26
DMG: 0

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:47 am
It was a nice name. He already knew that, but it was good to hear others agreed. Rojo rewarded her with a swing of his bony fist that hit so hard the offending hand snapped off at the wrist. He felt a little embarrassed watching it crawl back toward him, though his expression remained the same as always. After a moment, he refused to watch its progress, his head bobbing up to face her again.

"Thank you! I haven't been here for very long. A few months?" He didn't bother to count. "It has been a lot of fun, and most of the people I've met have been very nice too. Like you!" There. He hadn't felt right without sneaking in a proper return-compliment.

"There is one ghoul though... If you ever meet a Hollandaise, be careful."

HP: 27
Damage: 5

kuuropii

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out