Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply West Coast & Mountain Conventions
Power Morphicon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Kryptic x Kitty x

Feral Diedrich

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:14 am
Ahh, Power Morphicon this year was SO much fun!! xd And yes, it's a Power Rangers convention, though you can also find Super Sentai stuff there, as well..... even guests!! They had Geki/TyrannoRanger from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger(known as the original Mighty Morphin in the US) as well as a couple suit actors in Super Sentai. ^^

Did anyone here go?? :3 I did a few sentai cosplays while there, and was part of a big Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger group. xd Ahhh fun times.

Can't wait for the next one in 2016!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:40 am
JellyfishAngel
Ahh, Power Morphicon this year was SO much fun!! xd And yes, it's a Power Rangers convention, though you can also find Super Sentai stuff there, as well..... even guests!! They had Geki/TyrannoRanger from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger(known as the original Mighty Morphin in the US) as well as a couple suit actors in Super Sentai. ^^

Did anyone here go?? :3 I did a few sentai cosplays while there, and was part of a big Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger group. xd Ahhh fun times.

Wow, that's amazing. I didn't know that their was Power Ranger cons. When I was younger I watched the show a lot and liked it. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

x Kryptic x Kitty x

Feral Diedrich

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:14 am
smithers456
JellyfishAngel

Wow, that's amazing. I didn't know that their was Power Ranger cons. When I was younger I watched the show a lot and liked it. smile

It's the only one I know of for now. I remember they have Tokusatsu cons in other countries, I believe.  
West Coast & Mountain Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games