Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya watched her brother's odd little friend bounce around him and that girl still taking pictures and she was positive she heard the words "free to family" which made her grin all the wider. She knew she liked that kid for a reason. At Echo's assessment she rolled her eyes and gave him an amused glance. "Obviously you know so that's two, and there's these two younger years in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw who know so that's four off the top of my head so ha!" she said mock victoriously. His next words made her pause and give another look at Timothy and his date with an inquisitive look on her face. "Timothy trusts easily, which isn't a bad thing! It's just...what if she's using him for something nefarious? What if she's secretly plotting or or trying to get something out of him? Ugh why can't he just be a single genius monk forever?! I wish he would go back to being five and make me read him Spiderman comics with the funny voices." she told her boyfriend lightly biting her lip thinking back to the simpler times before puberty. Back when she could do no wrong in her Cookie's eyes and was the first person he would come running to if he wanted to play or if some bully was bothering him or if the evil Galactus came and snuck under his bed again. Dammit, where was a time turner when she needed one?!

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: Do they even make one for years?OOC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℃нα◎﹩ Їηḉ@ґᾔαтε

════════════════════════

Unbeknownst to the partiers at the ball, Peeves was floating above their heads, perfectly invisible. He was annoyed. He hadn't been invited to the Yule Ball, and well, he wanted to go! The poltergeist pouted as he considered his options. A grin formed on his face and he snickered quietly to himself as he zipped through the ceiling to gather what he needed.

When the poltergeist returned, he was armed with jars of ink. Smirking, the poltergeist started dropping them on unsuspecting students. The smirk grew wider into a grin as his jars found their marks. Students started shrieking, and Peeves cackled. "I didn't get invited to the party, so I just figured I'd bring the party here! Ball seemed a bit dull anyway!" Peeves cackled loudly and watched as yet another ink jar fell from his hands onto yet another student. Now, this was fun!

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC: Have fun with the reappearance of the Master of Pranks!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh, most think he's barking, the potty wee lad,
                                                      But some are more kindly and think he's just sad,
                                                      But Peevesy knows better and says that he's mad!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer felt his face heat up as Gypsy seemed to be trying to hold in laughing at him. He made a face at her and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, laugh i' up, Gyp. I'll jus' rememebr this when yer tryin' ta do some wandless magic later." He however did follow her instructions and held her hips as he fumbled through the first couple of steps. Yeah, he never learned how to dance, mostly because the orphanage didn't consider teaching them how to. He followed her lead, his steps smoothing out a bit as he got used to the music.

That soon changed when he heard a small crash and a shriek. Eyebrows lifting, he looked up only to get a faceful of ink. Jer sputtered in place as he heard the cackle of the local poltergeist. Oh, ruddy hell. This was not what he imagined his first dance was going to be like.
                                                      "Bleedin' bells, wot's gotten inta th' nutter now?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: There's a good spo' ta be seen!
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC: OMFG, HIS EGO! sweatdrop

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Slinky at the Yule Ball with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pretty sure we're reading each other's minds at this point... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy bit her lip a little, honestly sorry that she'd laughed at him, but unable to stop smiling. Thankful that he didn't seem too upset, she kissed him again to make amends as best she could. His attempt at maintaining his bravado was met with a faint shrug. "I think it'd be hard for you to make fun of me for that more than you already do. And anyway, I dropped the class, remember? I've given up. I can't be good at everything, you know," she told him with a small smirk. It still irked her that she'd never figured out wandless, but whatever. Let him be better than her at something. The Ravenclaw was careful to school her expression and not show any hint of amusement at his clumsy attempts to follow her lead. She wasn't laughing at him, she reiterated. Actually, right now, any amusement wasn't really amusement at all, it was more that she was enjoying that he was making the effort. She didn't know why he was, really. She didn't care if he could dance, or if he danced with her. But, the attempt at doing so was appreciated anyway.

spaceHer pleasant mood, however, was utterly ruined by Peeves' sudden appearance, to say nothing of the inkwell that the poltergeist dropped on her and Jer. She ground her teeth at the realization that it had spattered all over her dress, and was just about to complain about that when she realized it was probably not really worth noting considering it was all over Jer's face. She shot a small glare at the offending specter. "I think you answered your own question; he's nuts," she huffed, and then her eyes were back on Jer, and she was frowning. "Oh, it's all over you..."

spaceShe glanced from left to right to be sure that no one was looking before leaning over and hiking up her skirt. Unwilling to go anywhere without her wand, she'd bought a holster for circumstances like this... it just happened to be strapped to her thigh. Anywhere else would've ruined her aesthetic, after all. Normally, she wouldn't really mind if someone happened to see what she was doing, but she didn't really want to give Jer a reason to go all jealous on her. She retrieved her wand and mumbled a quick, "Purgo Udatramento," thankful when it worked. She hadn't been sure if the spell was specific to parchment. "That's better," she said, rolling her eyes. "I can actually see your face." Meanwhile, she was trying to figure out how exactly to angle her wrist to properly perform the spell on her dress... sometimes having such a long wand could be inconvenient; she was fairly certain it wasn't possible to perform the proper movement at the angle she needed it. The metamorphmagus sighed, pointing at the spattered marks marring the top half of her dress. "Help a girl out?" she asked, pouting faintly.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Yule Ball : Great Hall

Mira might have been skeptical but she probably would have believed Timothy. Who else would she honestly believe… besides maybe David. Posing for the picture that Benjamin desperately wanted she smiled. Rolling her eyes at Benjamin’s forms of payment she knew no one in her life would give him anything he asked for just to get a picture so she was pretty safe. Luckily he was willing to leave them alone after that. “Happy Christmas, Benjamin.” Yes, Mira had said it and she was nice about it.

Watching Benjamin rush off Mira turned her attention back to Timothy. “I think I need to work on my Spanish.” She said with a small smile. The idea of knowing what her housemate was saying was a nice thought, though she didn’t know if she wanted to put that kind of work into it like she did for Timothy. “So, back to what you were asking me before… I’d like to ask you something.” She told him. “Would you like to dance with me?” she asked as she signed it. The blush on her face still present on her face when she asked, the fact that she had just signed something instead of pretending she had no idea how to was some new. It was letting a part of her shell go and moving away from who she usually was.

As she asked Peeves decided to attack the students with falling ink. Mira really hoped that being near the entrance was a good thing for avoiding a giant mess. She didn't want ink in her hair...

User Image

With: Timothy, Benjamin

Wearing: All decked out in blue with a gift

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho rolled his eyes at her pointing out the hole in his argument. He did wonder what on Earth was with these two younger students who apparently knew what shipping was, but he wasn't going to ask. "Four people is hardly anything of note. And I only know because I'm friends with you," he told her with a snort. The Ravenclaw's expression softened somewhat as she rambled about her brother. Having an overbearing older sister himself, he felt sort of bad for Timothy, but at least he knew that Tanya's heart was in the right place. "I don't really see what you could possibly be worried about her extorting from him," Echo told her. "But, if she is, I wouldn't worry about it. He's got you... to say nothing of your extended family. I'm sure he'll be fine." On the subject of the boy growing up, Echo didn't really have anything to say; after all, he wasn't an older sibling. He wondered, though, if Gypsy ever felt that way about him... probably not, right? There was only a couple years difference between them, after all.

spaceHis thoughts were interrupted by the sounding of shrieks; blue eyes sought the source of the disturbance in time to see a splash of ink fall down onto his sister and Jer. He scowled, gaze lifting upwards to see that, yes, Peeves was the culprit. He let out a small groan. He was still watching the poltergeist when the aim of his inkwells fell towards them, and swiftly took out his wand to cast a quick charm, preventing the ink from spilling on their heads. Apparently, Peeves was too busy having fun to notice that his attempt in their direction had failed, much to Echo's relief. He glanced back at Tanya, scowling. "Did any of it hit you?" he asked, hoping that his charm had successfully protected them both. It was hard to tell.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: White: The color of Innocence, right?

☁ ☂ ☁

"I doubt hitting her head is the case," Wendy sighed at Vander's comment. "And, Mr. Lillantine, you yourself pointed out you attract more flies with honey. She does manage to do so if you watch long enough." She glanced away as she listened to him point out that he didn't ask her life story, and when he began to insist that she had to talk about something and demand if she had been taught that much and asked how do you get other people to talk about, she flicked her blue eyes back to him and narrowed them briefly before returning to her neutral expression though she turned a bit pink at his words.

"Actually, no. I don't see a reason you have to talk about anything at all," She said, her voice calm though her cheeks still pink in how flustered she was by such absurdity-or what she assumed had to be absurdity. Talking about herself, why? "I-I mean plenty of people if you say nothing will fill in the silence for you. Isn't it better to only be seen and not heard?" Her confidence in her voice faltered the slightest and she fell silent relieved when Vander went on saying that it didn't have to be true but it helps if partially it is and then said he had two siblings and that he couldn't stand them.

Before Wendy could say anything, she heard the cackle of Peeves and glanced up in time to see the ink bottle shower he began. She stepped back quickly, the wand in her sleeve she quickly pulled out and with a flick of her wand turned the ink in the few bottles that came their way into ice via a few quick freezing charms. Three bottles hit shattering leaving a black ice ball each on the floor between her and Vander. She stared down at them and then glanced over to Vander, "Ink is water based. I have a knack for spellwork involving water." She turned slipped her wand back in her dress sleeve and pushed back some of her red hair behind her ear and didn't say anything else before shooting a glare at Peeves. Was it any surprise that no one invited the poltergeist? And why hadn't the Ministry removed the menace yet? He obviously was a disruption to everyone's well being at Hogwarts.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:21 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy let out a gusty sigh of relief when Benjamin finally took the picture and left giving his friend a wave but his eyes promised revenge. He found an alarm charm he thought would be a perfect fit in his friend's pillow. And blankets. And shower. He was sure Mira wouldn't mind helping him implement the plan if she was serious about getting him back. Speaking of his friend he chuckled at she said she needed to work on her Spanish making a mental note to lend her his dictionary that he had been gifted for Christmas. He turned to her with a curious expression when she said she needed to ask him something before his face broke out into a giant grin as she actually signed to ask him to dance. He was just about to respond in kind when Peeves suddenly appeared and began to make a mess of things dropping ink on all the students. Worried, Timothy took off his suit jacket and held it over Mira so that at the very least all her hard work wouldn't go to waste of some accidentally landed over by them. Thankfully, any ink that did come over was brought by enraged students as they ran for the exits so he needn't had worried. Grinning and only slightly flushing he turned back to Mira to sign, "I'd be happy to." He grabbed her hand and led her out to the dance floor, far far away from Tanya and Echo, and after an awkward blushing fumbling he hesitantly put his hands on her waist and tried not to think about the fact that someone could fry an egg on his face at that moment.

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Ball Attire]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Dancing with Mira]
Prevailing upon. [OOC~]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:54 pm
ELSBETH VASS | FIFTH YEAR | HUFFLEPUFF | BLOOD TRAITOR

Elsie wasn't sure that this had been a good plan at all. The idea she'd gotten across to Dave was that she was not interested in him "like that". But here they were, going together to the Yule Ball. As "friends". Elsie knew they could go as friends without the air quotes, but felt like other people were going to stick them there anyways, and what was more problematic, Dave wouldn't exactly mind. It wasn't that- she had difficulty explaining it even to herself. She liked Dave. He could be a complete grump or just a jerk for kicks sometimes but he had a good heart, underneath it all, and he wasn't afraid to speak his mind or stand up for himself. But he wasn't too hotheaded, either, and he could be calm and rational about things, even when she was nearly hysterical or just jumpy and on edge. But she didn't want to date Dave. At least, not now. It wasn't because she thought they were too young, or immature- they were both fifteen going on sixteen, for Merlin's sake, they were certainly old enough for a relationship, and sometimes she felt like maybe she really should just jump into boyfriend-girlfriend mode with him, especially when she saw Tanya and Echo, but she always backed away from that plunge before she could get her nerve up.

Because, really, even though he'd made it clear he was attracted to her, and she was- well, yes, she sometimes thought about him in that way too, she didn't even... They'd only really been friends for about a year. They were not like Tanya and Echo had been before they started dating. Sure, sometimes they leaned on each other a little when they were standing around, but it wasn't as if she was comfortable enough with him to be throwing her arms around him or grabbing his hand without some weird "what are you doing" looks passing frantically between them. Sure, Dave acted like he would be totally fine with casually putting his arm around her or something, but Elsie was positive if she ever actually suddenly hugged him one day he'd be in shock for hours. They were better off just waiting. For what she didn't know. For them to be more comfortable around each other, for her to make up her mind as to whether she even wanted a boyfriend, to see if he would move on- People didn't wait forever, and this was hardly a "you're the one" scenario. Dave had admitted he'd put up with her at first because of her looks, not because he was necessarily enthralled by anything other than that. And she respected him immensely for admitting it. At least he was willing to be open and honest with her, and they both admired each other for what was on the inside now more than what was presented on the outside.

But, really, what had she been thinking? She was out of the Hufflepuff commons before he even got there, and patiently waiting for him with her hands clasped behind her back next to the stack of barrels. "Didn't bother with a jacket, I see," she quipped at him as he approached.

David felt like he should have been a lot happier about this whole thing. He was taking Elsie to the Yule Ball. Well, technically they were taking each other, but who cared, everyone would assume he was taking her anyways, unless she spent all night going around making sure everyone was aware that they were not an item. And it should have felt really good for him to be able to at least pretend he'd finally convinced her that they should be an actual thing. But it didn't. He just felt sort of down about the whole thing, at least until he got a good look at her in the admittedly dim lighting. His bright eyes darted to where her ears were, just to make sure. "You like an elf queen or something," he finally admitted, since she was giving him an "are you okay" sort of stare.

He reddened but refused to look away when she laughed. Her laugh wasn't the sort of laugh you'd expect out of her. It was loud and abrupt and unbridled, not soft or quiet like he'd always figured it should be, given her looks. She was blushing a little, though, from what he could tell, and she touched the tiara on her head to adjust it a little.

"Sort of what I was going for," she confessed. "My hair and nails took forever. Do you think people will look at me strange?"

He shook his head fervently. "You look magical, Elsie. Like one of those dolls in a music box." Oh, yeah, that had been smooth. He averted his gaze for the first time and turned to start to walk out of the basement, knowing by now that with her long legs she'd catch up to him in an instant. She did, and he could almost smell her perfume, but it'd be creepy to actually try to smell it, right? She didn't let him get even the slightest bit ahead of her, matching his fast pace perfectly, even in heels. Sometimes, the girl seemed to treat walking like a competitive sport. Which she usually won at. She was taller, after all, even more so in heels, though luckily he'd just had a growth spurt and she no longer towered over him. They didn't really talk, but she hummed slightly nervously under her breath a little, and he eventually realized it was The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy, which made him shoot her an accusing grin as they got to the Great Hall. "I didn't know you purebloods were up on muggle ballets," he snickered as they entered.

Elsie tossed blonde ringlets over her shoulder in a display of mock superiority. "David, it's a basically a work of art. All the magic and wild imaginings of childhood, symbolized by-,"

"I didn't ask for a synopsis," he muttered, before she really got on a roll. She'd make a good professor some day. He'd heard enough speeches that others might call rants but he was pretty sure she looked on as lectures in preparation. She fell silent upon noticing the decorations of the hall, as did he, and they watched the dancing couples and friends for a few moments. "We got here kinda late," he commented. "S'my fault, I should have met you sooner, this thing's in full swing."

"Peeves," she replied urgently.

"What?"

"Peeves!" she jerked on his arm, but in the next instant his hair went from the whitest shade of blond in existence to inky black. Literally.

"s**t," he swore, and was glad he wasn't a prefect, and thus didn't have to set any sort of example. He scrubbed at his face and hair with his hands, while Elsie watched at him with a slightly horrified expression of awe.

"Wait, stay still- scourgify!"

He flinched as she did her best to get most of the ink off of him, and was reminded of when his mum scrubbed his face clean with a wet rag when he was younger, and how he'd whine and scrunch his eyes shut and pull faces at her. "Okay," she finally said. "I've got most of it off, there's still traces of it in your hair, though, and your shirt'll probably stay a little stained..."

"It's alright," he said, blinking and hoping he wasn't about to be blinded by any potential ink in his eyes. "I'd kill him but he's already dead," he said flatly. "And I always hated this shirt."

"I like it," retorted Elsie somewhat reproachfully.

"Yeah... what'd you want to do, anyways?" he asked, not unkindly. "I've never been to one of these before... you know I can't dance, so unless you're keen on showing me."

She smiled faintly. "Food first, dancing later, when there's less of a chance of getting ink dropped on our heads. Come on, Dave." She started to maneuver her way through the crowd towards the refreshments, and he could have sworn she almost had a swing in her step. Oh, she'd definitely thought the ink landing on him had been funny. He could tell, but as he watched her shoulders heave up and down with a few repressed laughs as he followed her, he found he actually felt better about the whole night.

DAVID SHOICHET | FIFTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya mirrored her friend's eye roll before shooting him a look and amused grin plainly reading "Sure you do." If he wanted to keep his ships secret from her that was fine. She'd figure them out sooner or later. At her reassuring words that even if the girl did have some nefarious plots towards her little Cookie that she and her family would exact vengeance Lord of the Rings style. She was sure that if for some reason she couldn't be there for her brother that between the rampage that would be Eretria and Chalmes that there would probably wouldn't be anything left of the girl for her to get her hands onto. It amused her to no end that the humans in the family were exponentially scarier than the one non-human. Although she supposed Desi and Zach were technically half-non-human. But that was deep thinking for another time. She was about to answer him when she heard the enraged shrieks and curses of nearby students and then looked up to see Peeves dropping inkwells on students. With her own groan she had just bent over and was about to raise up her dress to reach her wand from her leg holster when Echo beat her to it and raised his wand to protect them from any falling ink. Tanya inched closer to him to stay beneath the protective spell and when she was sure the ill-intended poltergeist was gone she stepped back and shook her head negative to her boyfriend's question. "Nope I think I'm good. Quick thinking by the way, not sure how I would've reacted if I got drenched like Gypsy and Jer." she said with a small smirk. It was a pretty big lie, she knew exactly how she would react. By morning either Hogwarts would be down one poltergeist or the joking spirit would know to never ever cross her path again. As she was looking around her to make sure she was correct she spotted Elsie and David finally arrive and made a noise of surprise and appreciation at what her best friend was wearing. If Ada looked like a woodland nymph most of the time then her blonde friend looked like the queen of the elves. She supposed that was what she was going for seeing the crown on her head and everything. After a quick internal debate she decided against barging over to the pair and subtly (not subtly) ask if they were dates and if that meant they were finally dating. That could wait until boxing day at least. Instead, she turned to Echo with grin and stated, "I think I've had enough dancing to last me a while. Year or two at the latest. Think we can take a breather? Maybe scope out what else they have set up for the ball?"

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: I will be a decent friend and wait...for nowOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer shot the poltergeist a rude gesture and glare before he looked over at Gypsy. Yeah, that ink was going to be impossible to clean up. Sighing, he gestured, the words of the spell on his lips and watched as the ink was siphoned off. Which he always wondered where it went when he did that. After all, he didn't use a wand for it, and thus it had to be his finger. "There ya go. an' th' bugger can go piss off an' bother some other people fer a change instead o' us. 'E already go' us good, don' seem righ' tha' 'e looks ta be stickin' aroun'."

Peeves seemed to hear this and flipped over, dropping the rest of the ink bottles and waving his arse around to all the dancers before cackling and disappearing off into the ceiling. Jer frowned and looked around at the mess. "Well, between th' argumen' tha' Goldwind 'ad an' Peeves, pretty sure tha' th' Ball's 'ad enough exitemen' fer one nigh', righ'?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: There's a good spo' ta be seen!
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC: OMFG, HIS EGO! sweatdrop

[x]

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho smiled sheepishly when she said that she hadn't gotten hit, relieved. He hadn't been sure if his aim had been off. He shrugged faintly. "I dunno, what I'm curious about is where the heck the Bloody Baron is when you need him," the Ravenclaw said, scowling faintly at the thought. He was glad that he'd managed to keep them both from getting drenched, of course. Briefly, his gaze flicked to his sister and Jer, just in time to see the Slytherin's response to the poltergeist. He winced faintly, because surely that was only going to make it worse? Apparently not, though; Peeves made his exit shortly after. Of course, there was always the chance that it as only to lull them into a false sense of security. Or he might simply be intending to return and wreak even more havoc. You never knew with Peeves.

spaceThe fifth year shook his head faintly, looking back to Tanya to see her attention elsewhere. Echo followed her gaze, catching sight of Elsie and David. Now, that was a couple he couldn't quite wrap his head around. Mostly because, as far as he could tell, David hated everyone and everything. But then again, Elsie was pretty used to dealing with that attitude... Morven was the same way. Maybe that had something to do with it; the blonde was the only one with the patience to put up with him long enough to get past his crusty exterior. Of course, they weren't technically a couple, at least as far as he knew... unless that'd changed and that was why they were at the ball together. He felt like he should know this. Elsie was one of his best friends, after all. But, he wasn't really one to pry. He glanced back to his girlfriend, offering her a small smile. "I think you're right... besides, there's ink all over the floor now, too. It'd be just my luck to lead us through a puddle, slip and fall on my arse. So... uh, how about we get something to eat?" he asked, leading her off of the dance floor, very careful not to walk through any of the ink on the ground; he didn't want to ruin her dress, or her shoes, after all.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Slinky at the Yule Ball with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pretty sure we're reading each other's minds at this point... ❞

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy rolled her eyes at Jer when he gestured towards the poltergeist, huffing faintly while she waited for him to clean her off. Another quick glance around to be sure that they hadn't attracted any attention before she re-holstered her wand, and then she was sighing faintly. "You're just encouraging him, you know," she muttered. Jer's comment on how Peeves should bother someone other than them, 'for a change,' made her frown. "Hmph, I get the feeling we won't be as much fun as usual... my hair's already red tonight, no spontaneous color-changing. He won't be able to see the fruits of his labor," she declared. She was completely convinced that Peeves' apparent fascination with her was because he found it was funny to watch her change colors when he pissed her off. But, her hair turned red when she was angry, and tonight it already was, because Christmas. So, he was out of luck... even if the red she'd chosen wasn't quite the usual hue for when she was angry.

spaceThe poltergeist's abrupt leave made her narrow her eyes; he'd be back, surely? He'd barely even scratched the surface of how much chaos he could cause at the ball. Normally she was all for causing trouble, but Peeves irked her. He was unrepentant, and sometimes downright cruel. The way he treated first years was appalling, and she drew the line at bullying. She shook her head faintly at Jer. "I hope you're right, but somehow I doubt it. Knock on wood, though," she told him. A glance at the floor revealed that it was covered in ink, which would more than likely stain the hem of her dress. Dammit, she liked this dress. Maybe that was why she was so annoyed... his little prank had ruined her outfit. Sounded about right. "Ugh, someone should clean this up before someone gets hurt," she muttered, not wanting to be the one to do it. Namely because she'd already put her wand up. She looked back up to Jer. "You know, he might just be planning on coming back for a second, even more heinous attack... maybe we should cut out for a bit in case he does. He'll be gunning for you now," she said, smirking faintly at that. She wouldn't put it past the poltergeist to be planning something awful. Hell, he might be even now filling buckets with icy water from the lake to dump on all their heads... which she'd rather avoid. She didn't like being wet and cold. Cold, okay. Wet, fine. But both at the same time? Hell, no.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He noticed her brief chuckle to his assertion that he had an excellent photographic memory, which just caused him to snicker a bit. She seemed to get a kick out of the joke; so mission accomplished. But they seemed to move from the subject quickly from memory to the library he told her about. Listening to her speak, he took note of the brightness that seemed to grow in her when she learned that they had a library full of books. He knew this kind of thing would excite her, which might have been the only reason why he even mentioned it in the first place. As she finished, he gave her a smile. "You did tell me already. Well...I remember you saying something about that at least," he assured her, shrugging his shoulders, not really caring if she told him again. "You could tell me again about everything if you want because really, for my excellent photographic memory is eluding me." He gave a small chuckle, then looked around a brief second to see what was going on, but looked back to her as soon as she began to talk again. He wanted her to know that he was listening, because wasn't that what a boyfriend was supposed to do? Something like that...

"Well...you seem to be doing alright for never dancing with someone, and trust me, you'll get more comfortable the second time. It is weird the first time. The first time I danced with someone, I was really stiff...and truthfully, it was just because the intimacy of it. I actually tend to ignore the intimacy now; well, unless I'm dancing with you. I might actually seem slightly stiff right now to be honest. Do I seem like that to you...just wonderin'?" he asked, wondering if his movements weren't as smooth as he wanted them to be. He really was just was caught off guard by the intimacy again, just like he did when he danced for the first time. The lack of smoothness probably would have went unnoticed if he had not said anything however, for it was actually relatively in his head.

As she posed a question to him, he shrugged his shoulders, but something out of the corner of his eye had seemed to catch his attention immediately. Then, tagging along with this, he heard screams of students, only to find that there was ink falling from somewhere. How was that even possible? The boy's gaze scanned above him, trying to find a source of this madness. He then watched as ink fell for Lexine, to which he quickly grabbed her shoulders and moved her forward, only to have the ink fall on himself. He even got some of it in his mouth, and that was a taste that he most certainly did not like. "I think I know what we can talk about," he said, wiping the ink from his eyelids as it seeped through his hair and down his face. "If only one of us had a camera." He laughed for a second, not knowing what to do about the ink on his face. He didn't even think of the fact that he could just magically clean it off for whatever reason...it wasn't like they were at a magical school that taught them such a thing...oh wait. "Well...I guess I can get one thing out of this...ink tastes disgusting."

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:42 pm
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin listened to her, nodding is head as she stated who she believed her friends to be...Ari...and Benjamin, which the number of friends she had actually surprised him. He always felt like the girl was always talking and was very friendly. The number seemed like one that he himself would have...not Nina. He likes having friends, but he never found it very important to have a multitude of friend...basically because popularity wasn't important.

As the started dancing, it was a bit awkward, but he was enjoying it to say the least. It didn't seem like anyone was particularly good; so he didn't worry about it. There were a few that were better than others, but who was judging...not really anyone it seemed. So, he resolved to not worry about it and just have a good time with Nina...who may or may not be his date. He truly had no idea on that one.

He laughed as she started to giggle at his joke. She did dismiss it as a bit confusing, but started to get it as she thought about it, using her own brother as an example. Benjamin was just glad he wasn't the only one like this. "Yeah, I mean, I didn't say anything about it making me WAY better, but I guess it has to do with acoustics or something...I swear, I'm not crazy," he said jokingly, smiling as they danced...or whatever this was. "But no, I haven't been known to sing very well...but I do dabble with guitars and piano. My parents always drilled it in my head that I need to be well-rounded."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items