Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Taking a Load Off! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier entered the hall and headed straight for the side of the room with seats. Hewasn't in a dancing mood, and well, he never was, not really. He honestly hated this time of year, since he really didn't have a family to celebrate it with anymore. He grabbed a drink on his way over, wishing it was stronger than butterbeer and settled into a chair. If he could really get drunk on this stuff, then he might actually have a semi-decent night. As it was, he didn't want to spend another Christmas with his dad. It was really depressing. Sighing, he rubbed his face and looked around the hall and frowned, noticing two abnormalities. First was that there was a fifth year drinking from some flask. The second was some fourth year drinking from another. Seriously? He ground his teeth, feeling like this was just not his day today. Standing and looking quite annoyed, he made his way over to the students, glaring at both of them. "What. The. Bloody. Hell. Do you think you are doing with those drinks? Seriously? You're getting bloody drunk in the middle of the ball? You can't do that somewhere else? Merlin, you're what? Fourteen, fifteen? Yeah, twenty points from Gryffindor for the both of you. Flasks, now!" He scowled, holding out his hand to take the flasks from the two students in question. If he couldn't bloody get drunk at the ball, he wasn't going to let younger students get drunk.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Excuse me?
                                                OOC: Sorry, you guys got caught, and I realized that my prefect that would report it wouldn't get on the dance floor and instead be an arse >_<

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mrs-lestrange

Quote:
                                                [quote][/quote="RedEagleEye007"]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:24 pm
I'm going away for a while
xxBut I'll be back
xxxxDon't try to follow me
xxxxxx'Cause I'll return as soon as possible
xxxxSee, I'm trying to find my place
But it might not be here where I feel safe

User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory hadn't exactly considered going to the ball stag, but after consulting her Da, she realized how much fun it could potentially be. Mainly the chaos she could potentially cause. Since arriving she had already spelled a girl's hair orange, a boy's shoes to sparkle (and not in the good way), another boy' underwear to itch, and was looking around for her next victim, preferably female. She liked to keep things even. And even in between all of that she had been dancing, mainly by herself but she had certainly drew in a few looks and boys her way but had discarded them the moment the song was over. She may be a free spirit but if those guys had come with other girls they had better honor it. She was crazy, but she certainly wasn't a homewrecker. Feeling tired and tad achey (fabulous these heels may be but they were certainly not made for comfort) she took a seat at the long line of chairs letting out a gusty but laughing sigh as she gathered her breath and looked around. She found Gypsy and Jer easy enough, the too looked liked they were having a good time, and it probably wasn't due to the ball. Tanya and Echo were looking adorable in the dance floor. Dori had a date. Wait.
    Dory had a date?!
    Rory spun her head back over to her blue haired friend and saw him with one of Gypsy's friends meaning she had to be at least two yeas older and smirked. Wait until she told Coffee! She had seen Julius being all cute with his new (or not so new, it has been a few months) girlfriend in the common room before she left and now they were being even cuter at the actual Ball. Part of her wished she could have someone special to be disgustingly adorable with. And then another part wished they would play music from sometime in this century. Neither of which was really happening any time soon. Just as she was about to take off again she spotted Theo, a semi-not-so-regular meal partner at the House table and was about to go over to him when she spotted an older Ravenclaw go over and confiscate his and some other girl's flask (she was in some classes with her wasn't she? Damned if she didn't remember her name) as well as taking points."Woah, had I known it was that kinda party I would've invited my Da!" she said to herself with a laugh.♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

Quote:
RedEagleEye007

Wearing
Where am I?~Taking a load off
Who's here?~People
Wish I had known
((ooc: Thought you could use someone to talk to! =) ))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx'Cause I'm just one of those ghosts
xxxxxTravelin' endlessly
xxxDon't need no roads
xxIn fact, they follow me
And we just go in circles

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:39 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Hoping someone will ask me to dance/ Heiriess to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina decided that she was going to loe her temper if she didn't say something. "Excuse me Ravenclaw, I'm drinking pepper up potion not firewhisky if you actually smelt my flask." She said to the Ravenclaw prefect. "I've been up most nights catching up on work" She said.. She decided that losing her temper might just anger him more. Valentina handed her flask over

OOC: Free for Interaction

Diamond Wales

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Xavier rolled his eyes, seriously reminding himself that murdering people thinking he was an idiot was illegal. He wished sometimes it wasn't, but well, that wasn't an option. Not here. He cocked aneyebrow and shook his head. "I'm not deaf. Neither am I blind. I heard you talking about getting drunk. If you really want to conest this, I can easily take you up to your head of house. Amata Harlowe, right? I know her well enough, considering I have been taking her class since third year. If you really think that I happen to be some kind of wrong, then please, feel free to discuss that with her in her office. So please, think I'm stupid. Also, if you really wanted to hide it, you might want to develop something called an inner dialogue. Usually works for most people. Up to you. Now, Professor Harlowe's office or just give me the flask. Either way, you're still going to have to deal with me." Yeah, he really thought he needed to go to the hospital wing for a pain reliever. He really hated dealing with younger students, well, people in general. This was just another instance of why.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC: Sorry, you guys got caught, and I realized that my prefect that would report it wouldn't get on the dance floor and instead be an arse >_<

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mrs-lestrange

Quote:
                                                [quote][/quote="RedEagleEye007"]

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:18 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo watched as a girl had came up to him and began to drink something next to him...to which he wasn't wanting...but it was too late by the time that he could get away and a Ravenclaw prefect had caught the two of them, to which he didn't really say a word. He was drinking Vodka...colorless...flavorless...odorless...all of which contributed to an argument for it being water...but he just shook his head and chuckled, not drunk from anything at all...just a tad buzzed...since there was only a bit of it that he actually got to drink. He did however, turn the flask up. "I mean...there's nothin' in it, but be my guest mate," he said to the boy, shrugging and handing it over. He wasn't a prefect...nor was he ever to be. He was tired of trying to be some kind of good kid really and never getting anything for it...in fact, others thought he was quite stupid...so maybe he would start being the way he was supposed to be...and that was on the mischievous side at times.'

That's when the girl beside him said she was drinking Pepper-up potion, which caused him to chuckle. She seriously said...with some volume something about drinking, part of the whole reason why they were caught in the first place, but he really didn't care about it at all. "Just stop arguing with the boy. He's right, we're wrong. That's how it works," he said aloud, shrugging his shoulders...and looking to the girl that just joined them as well...well...was in the general vicinity. "Rory! My friend! How are you?" he said, going over to her, a smile on his face. Anything to get away from that situation as quickly as possible.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

(OOC: xD I respect it. I was honestly waiting for it. And I've noticed that this is a stag-fest. Sorry it took so long to post back to you guys though)

Diamond Wales

mrs-lestrange

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:50 am

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Hoping someone will ask me to dance/ Heiriess to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina had to agreed it wasn't worth getting into trouble with the head of Gryffindor "There you go Mr. Prefect." Valentina handed her flask over. "Yeah, do not want to get into trouble with the head of the house even though I have never meet her." Valentina said. Thinking there is at least she has more hiding in another flask somewhere else but she will go hid somewhere else to drink it. Then she saw her friends Alice and Jasper walked in together "Isn't that just sweet." She said to herself trying to stop herself from crying. "I should of known Jasper would of Taken Alice to the ball." She started to feel bit a bit angry at Jasper because he didn't tell her that Alice was going to the ball with him.

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:43 am
User Image
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Xavier nodded, taking the flasks from the two of them before cocking his eyebrow at the two. Seriously, he didn't have stupid stamped to his forehead, which he honestly figured these two must think. However, he ignored the comments from the two of them, ready to settle back into sitting and being quite bored when he heard the girl's last comment. Cocking an eyebrow, he looked from the girl to the dance floor and then back. He then rubbed his forehead. The girl was drinking... all because she was alone and lonely and jealous. Bloody hell. Thinking he was going to regret this, he looked back to the girl. "You... don't have a date. And the guy you were crushing on has one that's not you. Okay then." He straightened up, thinking he would forever regret this one decision, but then again, weren't there a lot of decisions he regretted in his life? He held out his hand to the girl, figuring that he'd at least be nice for the moment. "Would you like to dance?"

════════════════════════
                                                OOC: And a Christmas miracle! 8'D

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:32 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same...
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain!
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make-
And I will break it to you now,
Please learn from my mistakes.

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: thrilled} {thinking: ...yeah, I look hot} {with: Dorian} {at: Yule Ball}

Jess smiled brightly, hoping to reassure him that she wasn't going to bite his head off or laugh at him. She relaxed a little in her seat, because honestly, she didn't give a damn about perfect posture right now. The only way he was going to be comfortable with her, she figured, was if she was relatable and open, and that meant she had to look it. Otherwise they might end up just sitting here, and she wasn't about to let this whole night go down the drain. It was Christmas; she couldn't let that happen. "Don't even get me started," she groaned. "Toby's an overprotective t**t, which is why I'd rather he not spot us right now, or I'll have to brutally murder him in front of all these witnesses, Uriel manages to put a damper on literally everything, and Lea..." she hesitated, but continued anyways, "Lea spends half his life in the library and the other half practicing potions. Only Toby's here, though, the tall dark haired one with the blonde girl in the golden gown. Balls aren't really my other brothers's sort of thing." She shook her head as if she had no idea why, and continued with a question, gaze settling on Dorian. "What are your brothers like? I know you have one in Gryffindor, Julius, right? And there's another, Tyson, in Slytherin?" She knew she'd seen all three of them before, both together and separately, but she was guessing they they were all as different as night and day.

In fact, Jess had never actually met a pain of twins or triplets that were very similar, at least in terms of personality. Sure, her and Toby were both, loud, outgoing, attention seeking, athletic people, but they had entirely different opinions and reactions to things. She was much more emotional normally, but kept calmer in an emergency. He tended to put his foot in his mouth when he was embarrassed or felt exposed, whereas she rarely apologized for a single word that came out of her mouth. They argued enough, though now that they spent less time around each other, they had less chances to bicker back and forth. They didn't tell each other everything anymore, like they used to, but they were still best friends. She wondered if Dorian considered his siblings friends, or if they weren't that close at all. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Xavier Goldwind seeming to try to comfort an obviously upset redhead. Wow. Maybe the holidays really did bring out the best in everyone.

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling!
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy!
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi-
To the darker side of town...
That's where we'll be.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Crushing on Jessamine Walsh
                                                          Looking Sharp at the Yule Ball with Jess
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm gonna ruddy kill Julius... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian visibly relaxed when she said that Toby was overprotective. It might've seemed like the sort of thing that should've had the opposite effect, but he was just glad to hear that she had a reason not to want him near her brother other than 'I don't want to be seen with you.' It was sort of an irrational fear, anyway. Half the school was here, after all, if she didn't want to be seen with him, she probably wouldn't be here. Though, it'd be easy enough for her to write off any teasing by saying that they were just here as friends. He considered for all of a second that she actually felt that way, but... well, he was pretty sure his attitude hadn't seemed particularly friend-like thus far. People didn't check out their friends the way he had when she'd approached in the Common Room, and there was no way she hadn't noticed the once-over he'd given her. He wasn't exactly subtle. Which was probably bad, but, she didn't seem upset by it. And he'd been blushing non-stop. No, she had to know this was a date, right?

space'But that would mean...' He swallowed. That would mean that she actually liked him. Wouldn't it? Hell, he didn't know, he couldn't read her mind. Girls were weird. He tried to distract himself from that line of thought, focusing instead on what she was saying. Her question about his brothers was met with a small shrug. "Julius and I are pretty close, but Ty and I fight too much to be. Julius is sort of, um, the sane one? He's the calmest, and the most rational. Except with his girlfriend, that is. Usually ends up playing mediator between me and Ty. He's nosy though." This last bit was said with a small huff. Dorian really needed to stop complaining in his head about Julius asking Jess to the ball for him. But, he couldn't help it. It irked him... if only because he hadn't had the guts to do it himself. "Tyson's basically my opposite. He's a germaphobe, and really tidy. We fight all the time about how messy I am... or, we used to. We all got our own rooms this last Summer, so he doesn't have to clean up after me anymore. I think he might have OCD or something, honestly. He mostly keeps to himself." Dori remembered back when the three of them had been younger. They'd been practically inseperable. Not so much anymore... honestly, he barely saw Tyson. Which bothered him sometimes, but suited him just fine others. Julius, he saw more of, but not much, really, since he was always off with Calaena. And Dori himself spent most of his time with Coffee or Miles. Was it normal to drift apart like that? It felt like it must be, though he admitted sometimes it bothered him that they weren't that close anymore.

spaceThe Hufflepuff chewed the inside of his cheek lightly. He felt like he should ask her a question. But, he couldn't for the life of him think of what to ask. He didn't know much about her, but they were hardly strangers. He knew a lot of the things that would've normally been things you asked on a first date, or he thought he did, anyway. Ugh, this was complicated. Why was talking to her right now so hard? They talked all the time. They were sort of friends, weren't they? "So, um, did you get anything cool for Christmas?" he asked, figuring that was as safe a question as any. He'd almost asked why she didn't go home for the holidays, but then he'd remembered her mood at the opening feast and wondered if that'd had anything to do with it. Seemed like it might be better not to ask about that, if that were the case.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: White: The color of Innocence, right?

☁ ☂ ☁

She looked a bit surprised when he asked her opinion on another's antics. She tried to wonder where the hook was in the question. And she said calmly, an answer that seemed neutral, but critical, but without any judgement actually passed: "It looks like the Department of Intoxicating Substances may have been a bit lackadaisical in their duties as of late."

And about that time some Ravenclaw prefect interceded and took off points from Gryffindor for both and then the girl started crying about how some guy took someone else and the Ravenclaw tried to comfort the girl and finally offered to dance with her. Well at least that should shut up the girl. It wasn't like the older male was horrific looking. But, still. Pathetic on the girls part. And what was it about Ravenclaw males not being able to handle girls well? She glanced to Vander and said, "Well, Gryffindor is now a few more points behind in the house cup standing at least." Standing she looked back to Vander and added, "I'm bored of here. Is there somewhere else or something else you'd rather do? I... I can stay," Her voice wavered the slightest with uncertainty-still thrown off from when he had asked her opinion- and one again molded into her typical confident neutrality, "Of course, it is up to you, Mr. Lillantine. What do you want?"

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:24 am

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: He actually asked me/ Heiress to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina didn't know what the prefect said to her for at least a minute' "Thanks, that would be great thanks," She said "I'm Valentina by the way?" she said as she cheered up allot. "I can't dance never understood it until now." She said feeling more happier about her decision to come tonight to the ball

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:49 am
I'm going away for a while
xxBut I'll be back
xxxxDon't try to follow me
xxxxxx'Cause I'll return as soon as possible
xxxxSee, I'm trying to find my place
But it might not be here where I feel safe

User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory laughed as Theo came over to join her and at his question. "'M doin' alright, not as good as you though." she said slyly. She leaned closer to the older Gryffindor and took a whiff ignoring the cologne and deodorant he might have been wearing. "I don't smell anythin' so it was either vodka or water, but I'ma take my chances on the vodka." the redhead said quietly with a mischievous grin. It wasn't really any of her business what they decided to do or drink, she wasn't a prefect and she certainly wasn't some goody-two-shoes, but still there were limits. If you drink at a social function, don't do it with something as obvious as a flask (like really where did those two even get them?! They certainly weren't sold in Hogsmeade unless there was a Flasks R Us she missed while scoping out the joke shop). She knew the legal age to drink without an adult present was around sixteen or so (or was it eighteen?) but considering that she had been enjoying sips of beer for the past two years, who was she to judge? Just then the prefect that had just busted the two asked the girl in her year (she swore her name started with a "F" or something) if she wanted to dance since she had been lamenting about not going with the boy she wanted to. The Irish lass followed her eye sight to two teens who were dancing and smiling the night away. Weren't they twins or something? Ew."Soooo, whatcha been up do so far? Ya know, besides the private partyin' I was seein' earlier." Rory asked with a grin still going.♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

Quote:
RedEagleEye007

Wearing
Where am I?~Taking a load off
Who's here?~People
Wish I had known

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx'Cause I'm just one of those ghosts
xxxxxTravelin' endlessly
xxxDon't need no roads
xxIn fact, they follow me
And we just go in circles

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:07 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Amused | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Wendy | Your plastic soul: Yule Ball

Vander wasn't really all that observant; he'd never had to be, but was quickly discovering that watching might do him more good than not here. Wendy really did look a little shocked at his question- she obviously wasn't used to anyone asking what she though about anything. Either because no one ever bothered to ask her, or because there wasn't really anyone around to ask her. He was almost certain she was an only child, but he knew that she lived with the Averys, and she was related to that falsely cheerful, doll-like Hufflepuff. He couldn't remember, but he was willing to bet that the disturbing blonde had an older brother. She was certainly annoying enough to be someone's spoiled younger sister.

Though, his sister wasn't really spoiled.. Well, she was spoiled in terms of gifts and toys and stuff, but no one really paid her much attention other than that. Antigone hated it, and he knew it, because he'd caught her whining about it to a mostly unsympathetic Cyrus more than once, probably because Cyrus wouldn't lash out for her if he got annoyed, which in itself was rare. Vander didn't feel bad for her, and why should he? It wasn't as if it was his fault she had the bad luck to be born a middle child, and a girl at that. She deserved it, anyways, with all her crying and carrying on. She'd start bawling at the drop of a hat, though she had seemed to calm down in terms of that lately. Good. People would think she was mental if she acted like that in public, and he didn't need the shadow of a crazy younger sister looming over him.

He barely knew what the Department of Intoxicating Something or Other was, but it probably had to do with flasks and alcohol. He rolled his eyes as the redhead cried over her little lost love, and got offered what was in his opinion, a pity dance. Vander was glad he'd never, ever be stuck in that situation, because he had very little patience and very little pity for others. "Good," was all he had to say in regards to Gryffindor losing points. They were all so competitive, they deserved to be taken down a few notches. What she said next was interesting because, she stood up almost determinedly and declared that she was bored, then wavered. Literally wavered a little, and he'd never seen that from the older girl, who usually pretended she knew everything and that he was some little child she was partly humoring. Had he really managed to throw her off her usual smooth course? But by then she'd snapped back into place and her usual tone, and he glared at her for calling him "Mr. Lillantine", like it made her so much more grownup and mature.

He stood up. He didn't like sitting down when she was standing over him, and once he stood up, there was no point in lamely sitting back down again. "There's no point in us both sitting here in silence because you're bored," he said flatly, "As much as I want to make us do exactly that, just to make you angry. We might as well dance. You did go on about your doubts if I could actually dance." He paused for a second. "I can," he added defensively, just to reiterate that particular point. He gritted his teeth for a moment, then his hand shot out and grabbed hers, probably holding on tighter than he needed to. "Come on, I'll try not to bore you."

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

((wanna just post Wendy next in the Great Hall?))

mc2

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:36 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

He chuckled as she took a guess at what exactly he was drinking and he nodded at the word vodka, because it was true...and since he was caught, he really didn't have to lie about it. "Of course it was. I mean, c'mon, I'm just trying to have a good time here. I don't think I would have been necessarily caught had it not became a...you know...group effort, but hey, who cares?" he said to her, a smile on his face. "And it isn't like I had enough to get drunk off of. Just enough to have a somewhat better time," he admitted to her, shrugging his shoulders.

Theo watched Rory's eyes divert her eyes to the kids that the girl Valentina seemed to be crying about. Theo on the otherhand looked to the dance floor and saw Alexandria...so beautiful, but she was with Crash...which wasn't exactly a great sight for him. He still had feeling for his ex-girlfriend...but then again...maybe that's why he was drinking at this ball...so he didn't have to think about the sight that he just saw. "And nothin' much really, just been sitting around honestly. I did however...have a great time doing it...of course, until the prefect got me. He took my flask too. That was my adopted father's. I took it one day just in case of course. How about you? What have you been doin'?" he asked her, diverting his gaze from Alexandria back to Rory.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

EmrysStorm

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella stared down at her hands that she placed on her lap. She promised her parents she’d come; she didn’t promise them she’d have fun. In fact, she specifically told them she wouldn’t, but the only words she got in return were that she had to lighten up and the dance would be fun. On the plus side, she thought she looked pretty good tonight, wearing a new dress and styling her hair. I’ll stick around for a bit, then I’ll have a nice hot bath and go to bed, she told herself. The rest of the night sounded perfect and peaceful, and then tomorrow, she was finally going home – although it would have been nicer to spend Christmas in Gloucestershire. Hazel eyes looked up after a voice registered in her mind. Someone was speaking to her? “Oh, I, erm– ” Bella stuttered. “I-Is it that obvious?” she managed to ask before transforming her lips into a smirk. Note to self: stop wearing your heart on your sleeve. Kenneth wasn't a stranger, but the two weren't friends. Rosabella blamed herself for that, for she was always too shy or too quiet to make very many.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Diamond Wales

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces