Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Refreshments! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya snickered at the slightly constipated look Echo gave to her when she requested he try one of the cream puffs after just remembering his relationship with sweets. Or the lack thereof more importantly. So she was pleasantly surprised when he actually grabbed one and bit into, even going as far as to compliment it with an actual smile and not a half-hearted grimace. And just as she was going to congratulate him he slunk right down to the less exciting finger foods making her shake her head ruefully at her boyfriend but knowing full well that she wouldn't change him for anything or anyone. She spotted a platter filled with eclairs and was instantly reminded of her Mum and wondered if she was enjoying her Yule without her and Timothy. The logical side of her brain told her that she more than likely was since she was probably spending it with her hubby to be and all the cute little babies but her more egotistical side sort of wanted her to be just a little sad that she and her brother weren't there to brighten up her holiday. Since that side of her sounded a little too much like Gypsy for comfort she buried it deep in her subconscious and focused on the fact that not only would she spend next holiday with her mother but that they would be adding, or joining depending on who you asked, a whole new family to their lives. And that was definitely something worth celebrating. Taking a bite of the cream filled pastry she hummed and chewed thoughtfully before finally deciding that while amazingly delicious, it wasn't quite like her Mum's, which she supposed would be really creepy if it had been. She had just licked a bit of leaked cream off her thumb when Echo asked about the house elves making her snicker at the look in his eyes. It was his "I want to learn everything about everything and anything" look that was both adorable and annoying. "If we're going to be literal, the how would be with their incredible elf magic that we know almost nothing about because despite their adorable eccentricities house elves are little ninjas. And if we're not being literal, then I just think that whenever they're looking after someone besides themselves it's like Christmas and their Birthday came early and was combined into one glorious moment, only that's like every day for them. It's almost envious how happy the little things are." Tanya said after a few moments before taking another bite of her eclair and smiling in appreciation. "But how's aside, I really want this recipe for my Cooking OWL and for my general well-being." she said laughing.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Refreshment TableWith: EchoThinking: When can we learn to make these in cooking?!OOC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho could barely contain a snort at Tanya's sarcastic response. He rolled his eyes at her, taking another bite of his roll before answering. "It was a rhetorical question, smart-arse. Also, be careful, you're starting to sound like me," he told her with a smirk. He was pretty sure that had been the single most know-it-all thing Tanya had ever said, after all. He carefully considered her comment on the eclair. "Is it better than your Mum's? I wouldn't tell her if I were you. Might break her heart. But, if you really want it, I'm sure they'd give it to you. I've never known them to deny anyone anything." If House-Elves were weird, Hogwarts House-Elves were downright peculiar. All of the creatures were polite to a fault, but he'd never seen anyone trip over themselves to help a person like he had the elves down in the kitchens. Of course, the only other House-Elves he knew were the two owned by his grandparents, so that might have something to do with it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya placed a hand over her heart dramatically at being called a smart-arse but gave a sharp intake of horror when he said she was sounding like him. Now that was a terrifying thought! "Low blow Gecko, low blow." she told him trying to sound hurt and wounded but she could barely keep a small grin off her face of satisfaction from calling him his dreaded nickname. She either must be going soft or the holiday decorations were getting to her since this was her first time calling him out his name that night. Probably both. She was, scarily enough, growing up and eventually that nickname wouldn't give her the satisfaction that it did now. But that was more than likely not going to happen for a very very very long time. At least until they were both deaf and trying to remember if one of them let out the cat while not knowing that they didn't own a cat. A heartbeat later made her realize that she had just been contemplating a future with Echo before either of them had even taken their OWL's let alone their NEWT's and graduated. It should scare the bejeezus out of her but all it did was bring this warm fuzzy glow that she literally couldn't imagine a life without him in it. Guh she was such a sap, and that was a character trait that she would be taking to her grave. Tanya returned from her thoughts to him talking about the eclairs and actually asking the house elves for the recipe making her chuckle. "Not even close, but it reminds me of her. I'd rather ask Mum for her own recipe but she already told me she wouldn't give it until I was married or some malarkey like that." she shrugged trying not to think about marriage and tiny little babies with bright blue eyes. "You're probably right, I should at least ask the House Elves but I'm afraid they'd think I didn't like them and change everything or think I just want some and give me a couple hundred." she told him with a knowing look and laugh. The few times she had gone into the kitchen for only "a midnight pick-me-up" from studying, she had left with more food than she knew what to do with. Which usually meant that she just gave what she didn't want to another prefect who was patrolling. And they said she couldn't be nice every once in a while.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Refreshment TableWith: EchoThinking: When can we learn to make these in cooking?!OOC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho rolled his eyes back into his head and groaned dramatically when she called him Gecko. Eventually, he was going to have to come up with something annoying to call her... trouble was, he was pretty sure she'd just take it as a compliment and adopt it as her official nickname. Even if it was something insulting. He'd have to get creative, then. In the meantime, he shot her a glare. "One would think boyfriend privileges would mean I no longer got called obnoxious nicknames," he muttered. He very nearly asked her if that could be the only boyfriend privilege her received, but that seemed like a rather awful idea... the snog sessions were definitely worth putting up with sharing a name with a damned lizard. Not that he'd ever admit it out loud... it seemed like he'd be asking for trouble doing so.

spaceEcho smiled faintly at Tanya, shaking his head. "Maybe you should tell her you're planning on becoming a nun. She couldn't make you wait until you got married then," he told her, bumping his shoulder into hers playfully. "Then again, she'd have to buy it, which I doubt she would." Actually, the idea of Tanya becoming a nun was probably a little too amusing. He could just see it... probably because they'd already made the movie, sort of. Whoopi Goldberg actually ended up making a decent nun, though, so the comparison only went so far. He did give her something of an odd look, though. "So, you want the recipe because it reminds you of your mum, so you want to be able to have them while you're away from her, so here. But you don't want the House-Elves to just make them for you...?" He was trying to find the logic here. All he could think was that she didn't want to impose on the elves, which was almost laughable, considering he was pretty sure it made their days when someone waltzed into the kitchen and asked for food. They either loved it, or they were really good at pretending they did. He was inclined to think it was the former, given that his grandparents House-Elves never seemed particularly happy, even when they faked it. "Pretty sure if you told them why you wanted the recipe, they'd think it was a huge compliment or something. And, yeah, probably make you a couple hundred of them. I swear, they're like that old stereotype about grandmothers." Echo had never quite understood that stereotype, the one of the grandmother who insisted that, no matter how much you weighed, you were too skinny, and they made you sit down and eat course after course of homemade cookies and pies. His own grandmother was a far cry from that. But, her House-Elves... they were sort of like that. Always eager to please. Wanted to take care of you. Or, wanted to take care of him and his sister, anyway. They didn't seem to care one whit about his grandparents... not that he blamed them.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya snickered at Echo's dramatics at his nickname and took the last bite of her pastry triumphantly. She did however roll her eyes at his comment about boyfriend privileges and whatnot before leaning forward to brush a soft kiss against his cheek. "The only boyfriend privilege you get regarding obnoxious nicknames is that I get to make it up to you later." she told him with a cheeky grin. She started laughing at his suggestion that she tell her Mum that she's considering the sisterhood and agreed that her Mum probably wouldn't believe it. Hell she wouldn't believe it either! And she doubted anyone else could see her doing so either. Not that she was boy crazy or promiscuous (frick, her first and only boyfriend was Echo!) just that she didn't think she could blindly follow the word (or rather the Word) to the letter without question. Tanya let out a gusty sigh as he tried to rationalize why she wanted her mother's recipe to make rather than just one from the House Elves. It was like he didn't understand at all! Which, from his confused look and the fact that she's known him for about six years, she could rationalize that he probably didn't. Poor slow boy. "Yes the recipe reminds me of her, yes I want to be able to make it like she does whenever I'm not there or whenever I miss her. So, I don't really know how to explain it. I want the recipe because they taste delicious but I guess I know that whatever recipe she does use isn't like some magic recipe to make it taste better, it's just the fact that she makes it for us that makes it taste amazing." She didn't mention that the main reason she thought it was so amazing was because her Mum didn't start making the eclairs until after they moved and were free from Gregory. Her Mum made a batch when they moved into their home completely and had broken down in tears when they were finished. She didn't know at the time but when she told her the story later she told her the reason was because she had never had the time, the resources, or even the energy back when she had still been married so now that she had all of it, it had just been so overwhelming. She had nodded and hugged her like she understood even though she really hadn't, and still really didn't. All she knew was that the dessert had a taste of freedom that she was sure she'd never replicate. But she couldn't exactly tell her friend that, or rather she wasn't sure how to tell him. She then giggled at his comparison between the elves and grandmothers even though she's never actually had a grandmother to really see if that comparison was true. She met Ada's and thought that Oma was hilariously awesome and she seemed like the type of old woman who would smother her kids and grandkids in food and hugs and kisses. "I don't really have a grandparent to compare to but I can understand what you're saying. Ohmygoshtheyhavecandyribbons!" Tanya suddenly explained eagerly breaking a piece off decorative hard candy and sticking it into her mouth. Mmmm, spearmint!

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:51 am
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: His jacket is actually warm /Heiress to be

As Valentina walked inside to get something ti eat with Jasper's jacket on it got her thinking about why she did have a wee crush on him it was because he was kind, caring, friendly, honest and just a great guy to be around. "Oh, How times has changed from when I first met Alice and Jasper." She talked to herself all. "Oh, hello Alice, How are you enjoying yourself?" She asked Alice as she got to the table where all the drinks are "I think I might just stick with soda water" Valentina said as the inner richness coming out of her. Valentina was much happier being relaxed than enraged of anger. Thanks to Jasper she calmed down. Looked over at other end a older fifth year Gryffindor going crazy about some sort of candy "Now that's funny" Valentina laughed at the older Gryffindor.

OOC: Free for interaction and I thought it would be a lot easier to post in here. smile

murruelecreuset

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Time for the Yule Ball//I'm at: the Refreshment Table//Around: Toby and those in the Great Hall//Wearing: Gold

Ronna listened to Toby as she held her dress high enough off the floor and managed to step around any dangerous ink puddles as she made it to the refreshment table where Echo and Tanya already were. She turned back to Toby and said with a smirk, "Well, if you like the dress so much when I get out of this I'll be happy to lend it to you so you can wear it to your next formal event."

She shook her head and then looked to the table which was loaded with sweets and punch and butterbeer. She settled on picking up a goblet of water and said taking a sip before asking, "So, is it inappropriate to ask if we can skip out now? I mean, we got a few dances in and it isn't like I have a sweet tooth so nothing is really all that tempting at the refreshment table."

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out