Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Path Leading Out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

From the Great Hall, a covered pathway leads out to a garden set up for people to enjoy the crisp December air and the scenery. Charms have been placed around to light up the area for people to see by and illuminate the castle with.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:56 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: What's he's doing here? / Heiress to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina bolted out the Great Hall and decided she will take refuge in the path that leading toward the gardens. As Valentina threw her heels and her pearl earrings and bracelet and then watching them smash at the wall because of the anger. "Stupid prefects thinking the are so smart." Valentina said as she walking around in circles trying to stay calm and not causing anymore damage. "I need to sleep this off. " She said to herself. "I can't wait to go back to Pisa." Valentina said to herself as she calmed right down back to normal. "I am so over being here." "Oh god I threw my grandmother Arena'a pearls. This night can't get any better." She said as she started to cry. "I stuffed it all up. I wish i had another flask of vodka." "I think I need to leave school permanently I can't take it here. I think I should of went to Beauxbaton's when I had the chance. I am over this school. I cant control my anger and I am on the verge of relapsing the eating disorder. I had during first year." Valentina said as she wanted to leave and never come back. "If I fail this year I will always be home-schooled." She said . "Stress is getting to me I can't eat or I cant sleep, I am walking around the castle like a zombie. I still don't know I am not sleeping in class yet. It's horrible" Valentina said as she was on the verge of having a mental breakdown. "I am only fourteen I am only meant to be thinking about makeup, boys and hanging friends. Differently not making a good example for my nieces, drinking at school ball's and not being kicked out of school." She said. Valentina starts to scream "I HATE THIS SCHOOL, I HATE MY LIFE, I WANT TO GO BACK TO PISA TO LIVE AND NEVER COME BACK. I NEED A FRESH START." Valentina screamed at the top of her voice. "That's better and now I wish I had my violin now. only something classical will fully calm me down." She said

OOC: Free for Interaction

murruelecreuset

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall : Dance Floor -> Pathway

Jasper felt bad for leaving Alice but he knew it was the right thing to do. Alice saw it and he'd promised he'd make things right, even if what he did wasn't anything at all. The last thing he wanted was for Valentina to be upset with him. She was one of his only friends he didn't want to lose that.

Walking outside Jasper headed down the path to the garden. He was hoping to find Valentina and he didn't have to go far down the walkway to find her in an angry fit. Part of her seemed angered and the other part looked hurt. He wasn't sure what to do but go and help her out the only way he knew how.

Seeing Valentina crying before going into an absolute fit, Jasper rushed over. "Valentina!" he called out to her as he made his way over. "Are you okay?" he asked somewhat calmly. He was hopping if he stayed calm perhaps it would help his Gryffindor friend. After all it seemed to help Alice when he did that. He just wanted to help that's all, hopefully he could and hopefully Valentina wasn't upset at him. Honestly Jasper probably couldn't handle if it was something he did wrong, but he would try his best to make things right.

With: Valentina

Wearing: Formal Attire

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:24 am

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: What's he's doing here? / Heiress to the La Russa Business

Valentina saw Jasper rushing over to see if she was alright. "I am not alright." Valentina said to Jasper. "I threw my grandmother's pearls at the wall because I can't handle my anger problems and they smashed when they hit the wall. When I take them home my mother is going to kill me for ruining them." She said staying calm. "I think I am going into relapsing stage from an eating disorder I had from my first year." as she thought about that and hope she does not have to go back to rehabilitation. "I handle being here up to a point but after that I can't I just want the end of the year to hurry up so I can go snuggle up with 3 my cats Pisa, Lupo and Cleo, see my Parrot Quack and my other owl Sunlight." She said to him. "I stuffed my chance for making perfect. I am further behind my studies. Luca, my brother got married in Las Vegas last month with my family there while my parents had a business meeting there." She said with tears coming down her face which made her makeup run. "The worst about about I have been name the heir to the family business back in Pisa. All I want to do is travel and work in England." Valentina said to him. "Thanks Jasper for you and Alice's friendship. Over the holiday's I'll have to invite you two to La Russa Manor in Cambridge before I move to London with Alessandra into a two bedroom apartment which my father brought it for me as a congratulations present for coming the heir to the family. " Valentina said as she calmed down back to her normal self Jasper's a great friend and that's all it will ever be she thought to herself.

OOC: Free for Interaction, The other post did not look or sounded right.

murruelecreuset

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Pathway

Jasper already knew that Valentina wasn’t alright. In fact it wasn’t even a question he needed an answer too. He was thankfully very good at figuring out how people were feeling, at least when it came to girls. As Valentina spilled out how she was feeling about everything, Jasper listened. It was the only thing he could think to do and it was the only thing he was good at. When she started crying only one thing came to mind. It was a crazy thought and it would probably cause more harm than good but he didn’t want to see her like this.

Without much thought after that Jasper wrapped his arms around his Gryffindor friend and pulled her to him. “Everything will work out Valentina, I’m sure if it…” he told her. “I promised I’d help catch you up remember? And, I’m sure your parents will understand how you feel.” He added. “As for your grandmother’s pearls I can help with that.” He told her with a smile as he let go of her. Pulling out his wand Jasper moved it for a split second. “Accio pearls.” he said before all the pearls came to the same spot. “Reparo.” He added watching the pearls go back to their original state. “There, told you I could help.” Jasper told her with a smile. “No need to thank me or Alice, Valentina and we’d both love to hang out with you over the holidays.”

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: He hugged me? / Heiress to the La Russa Business

Valentina got confused when Jasper hugged her as she thought. what the hell is he doing? Hugging me? I am so confused "I am sure it will all work out in the end." Valentina agreed with him. "Thanks so much for repairing the pearls." She thanked him with a lovely smile. "I find it hard to talk to my parents. I prefer talking to my siblings. Vera lives in Paris, Arlo lives in Rome and Luca lives in Romania. Alessandra use to live in Pisa but moving to London with me to be my caregiver as my parents are moving back to Pisa." She said to him. "We would have to hang out sometime but can't be until after Arlo and Arabella's wedding. I've been put of house arrest in Pisa until after that. At least that's only the first week the holidays. " she said she started to feel a bit cold. "I forgot the shawl for this dress when i bolted and now I am getting a bit cold." She said feeling stupid for forgetting something like that. "I left my wand behind in my trunk." feeling even more stupid she said.

OOC: Sorry edited it because I forgot to put something

murruelecreuset

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Pathway

Jasper smiled and gave his Gryffindor friend a nod. “No problem, anytime.” He said before hearing her say that she had a hard time talking to her parents. He could say the same thing. However, his parents weren’t his by blood but by adoption. “I know what it’s like not being able to talk to them. My parents – if you can call them that – they’re hard for me to talk too. I can talk to Alice fine and my other sister Serafina. I can even kind of talk to my brother Jo although I’ve only known him for a few years now. Regardless, I know the feeling.” he told her calmly. It was clear that Jasper still didn’t know what to consider the Lancasters.

“Well as soon as you’re free, we should get together.” Jasper replied with a bright smile. At the mention of Valentina being cold he took off his suit jacket. “Here,” Jasper said draping it over her shoulders. “To be honest I left my wand in my room too.” He told her with a smile. “What do you say we head inside? We can get something to eat, or maybe you’d be willing to dance with me…?” he asked curiously. He knew he’d messed up so, Jasper want to make it up to her somehow.

OOC: Sorry for the wait lestrange. Didn't mean to take that long. Got a lot of things going on at the moment.

mrs-lestrange

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Hoping someone will ask me to dance/ Heiress to the La Russa Fortune

"Food sounds great," Valentina said to said Jasper. "It's harder to talk to my siblings as we live in different countries. I am very grateful I have someone that understand." She told him. "Lets go inside and get something to get." She said. "Aren't you cold now Jasper?" She asked him as he gave her his jacket. "I know this a random question but how do I look?" She asked as they headed inside to get something to eat.

Exit to: Refreshment table

OOC: No Problem at I know how busy people can get. Shall we post at the refreshments?

murruelecreuset

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items