In love with my best friend.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:14 am
Yep, It happened. Let me tell you a little background

I've found my friend Dustin attractive ever since the day I saw him smile, literally.

We didn't come close for a while. Two years of being in HS with him, summer of Junior year, we just made out all the time for no reason. By fall, we became really close friends. Deep talks, I've seen him cry once and I know everything about his past and what he wants to do with his future. He's a very complex and unpredictable person but I understand him. I know what he doesn't like and what he does, we share the same views and music taste, the whole package.

When he's sick, I cook for him and make sure he's warm. When he's going on a date, I help him pick out his clothes. When he's upset, I let him talk my ear off

I do everything I can for him. Now it's our senior year and I'm pathetically in love with him but he's told my other friends I'm friendzoned, even though I've noticed subtle flirting.

I want to tell him but when he likes people, he pushes them away because he's scared and I don't want him to walk out of my life and not talk to me again because, well, obvious reasons.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:12 am
Constant Munchies
he's told my other friends I'm friendzoned.

I don't really understand what this means. Has he told your friends that he isn't interested in you?

Regardless, I suppose, honesty is the best policy. If you really feel like there is something between you two, telling him how you feel is probably the only thing that's going to help the situation get anywhere.

Though from personal experience being someone in his shoes, it sometimes is super awkward when your best friend tells you they have romantic feelings for you if you don't feel the same way.

Still, if he cares about your friendship as much as it sounds like you do I wouldn't be worried about him cutting you out of his life. And if he does, maybe you should consider that he might not be as great as you thought he was.  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces