Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Prey the Gray Away (Zar + Sorrow)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Toshihiko Two rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:38 pm
Sorrow had been going back to the woods more and more often, lately.

She liked to do the jogging circuit anyhow, but and it always took her by the edge. But sometimes she'd take a breather, and stand and stare out at the old trees.

She'd feel the leather strap around her wrist. It had been a while since the dream, since meeting the other guy, since...she knew the woods was off limits, but...she put a clawed hand against the bark, and it became smooth. A wall. This wasn't the woods.

She was in a room, and in the middle of the room was a giant and bottomless pit.

Sorrow edged around the corners. Fog rolled over her ankles. A door slid open behind her, and she nearly fell into a tower of chairs. The whole next room was like that. Obscured, hard to see, almost a forest, but everything natural had been cut down and reshaped and stacked, and she had to squeeze between the clusters of wooden chairs to get anywhere. Her skin didn't react to them. It was wood, and lacquer, from the earth but not quite earth. Something settled over her. Something like fear. Or anticipation.

Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL PLAYERS AT ANY POINT CAN FORFEIT THEIR ATTACK TO ROLL 2d12. If you roll odd, you do this damage to your opponent. If you roll even, you do this damage to YOURSELF - no modifier, you can ONLY DO THIS ONCE. You feel an uneasy unsettling feeling, as if something is coming, but you can't place what or when.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Zar had come back to amity to retrieve a few things left behind by his move. He was not as paranoid as he had been however, knowing his parents were more than occupied with keeping Thoraz from shaming the entire Sin'sol lineage. They would not be out to kill him right now.

He was in his natural form, and because for the first time he was free from danger, he had chosen to stay in his natural form as he made his way up to the campus.

When the world shifted around him and from being outdoors he was suddenly indoors, he hissed an expletive. "This JACKDAMNED HAUNTED HOUSE." he snarled, headbutting a wooden chair and eradicating it into splinters. "THIS ALWAYS HAPPENSSS"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:13 pm
There was a crash, and the sound of splintering wood along with a distant and guttural snarl. She tried to back out the way she came, but the door was gone, and the chair pillars seemed to twist and turn forever. They swayed gently, scraping against her scales whenever she had to press between them.

There was nowhere to climb. She tried to be quiet, but the chairs kept rattling.

If she had a smell, it was rock and water, like a stream, but something strange and unusual and lively about it. There was no blood in her, or the stink of algae and fish. Just flowing water and cut stone.

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Zar was on a sort of rampage, taking his frustration out on the chairs around, what had started as a tantrum had only escalated as he found that as a creature of many hooked appendages - from scythe-like claws to swooping horns - that he was actually very vulnerable to a forest of chairs. He found himself with the legs of one tangled up on his head and started swinging said head around madly trying to dislodge it until it was dashed to pieces on another chair. In the meantime however, his tail instinctually grabbing for traction had seized several others and it was very rapidly going from bad to worse.

He did not notice Sorrow at first, but she was certainly in his warpath, and as he turned to try and pull apart the chairs his tail had latched onto, he careened straight into where she was waiting.

HP: 60
DMG: 3

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 8 Total: 20 (2-24)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:25 pm
When she responded to the toppling chairs, it was with a viciousness and strength that surprised even her, as if it had been woven into her core with the creeping feelings of panic.

She didn't like the house. Didn't like how it made her feel, an alien in her own body.

Even as she tore out with claws as hard as diamonds at the splintered distruction, she realized slowly and horrifyingly in a foggy haze it was not the chairs, or the growling thing in the fog that she was rending, but her own face, her own neck, her own hide.

HP: 13
DMG: 14 (to self)

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Zar noticed the ghoul only when he was all but upon her, but it was much too late, it was always hard for the Incubus to stop when he was in his stride and there was a level of claustrophobia here he hadn't encountered before. He reacted badly to confined places, and bucked out with his hooves, eyes narrowed down to slits as he tried to back up from the ghoul, to get a look at her. But she moved, yet there was no heat, not in the way he was used to.

It was hard to see her and that only made it worse, lashing out somewhere between panic and rage.

"Who issss there?" he snarled, irritable at his own weakness.

HP: 60
DMG: 4

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:46 pm
"Me," Sorrow moaned softly, "me, me, me,"

She dragged the claws away from her face and dragged it instead into the wood of the chair, and into the flesh of Zar's side.

HP: 9
DMG: 4

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 2 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:57 pm

The bite of claws had Zar whirling reflexively to respond, snapping out with his jaws, crushing wood into splinters as he bit her. It hadn't been the right answer. He did not know who me was, and he had no intention of finding out when it had sharp claws that it was willing to use on him.

It was like biting stone and he did not find it appetizing at all.

HP: 56
DMG: 8

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:19 pm
She was weak now, almost too weak to strike. She scratched faintly against his skin.

"Me, me," she continued, "and you, who, and me," The deliriousness seeped away from her as the chairs melted again into trees, and the paranoia seeped back into the ground.

"Oh, me- what- where am I?"

HP: 1

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces