Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:56 am
is thoroughly destroying me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Has it always been this hard?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:51 pm
But you've got a great head start since you're applying early.

It sure is stressful, though. How many colleges have you applied to, and how many more do you intend to apply? Yeah, each college has their own requirements and unique application process.

Ask me questions if you want. I can try to answer, even though I have no experience moving away.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:26 pm
I only applied to one college and that was bad enough. cat_gonk
And don't get me started on FAFSA and scholarships, UGH.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:52 pm
Blind Blindness

It sure is stressful, though. How many colleges have you applied to, and how many more do you intend to apply? Yeah, each college has their own requirements and unique application process.

Ask me questions if you want. I can try to answer, even though I have no experience moving away.

I'm applying to three and only three, but I've currently only filled out 1 app because it's an Early Decision (non binding) and I'm going to receive word before the new year. If I don't get something before Jan 1 I'm applying to the others.

Lol you're super sweet -snuggles my Danny- I think I've got it all now. It was just confusion with dates and submitting supporting documents by the deadline and everything sweatdrop

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:15 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

I'm applying to three and only three, but I've currently only filled out 1 app because it's an Early Decision (non binding) and I'm going to receive word before the new year. If I don't get something before Jan 1 I'm applying to the others.

Lol you're super sweet -snuggles my Danny- I think I've got it all now. It was just confusion with dates and submitting supporting documents by the deadline and everything :sweat"

Sounds like a plan.

-snuggles- I understand. That stuff is irritating. At least you can call them to verify dates or that they received your documentation if you're not sure. (though I'm very phone shy). What is the college you applied to, if you don't mind me asking?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:17 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Lol you're super sweet -snuggles my Danny- I think I've got it all now. It was just confusion with dates and submitting supporting documents by the deadline and everything :sweat"

Sounds like a plan.

-snuggles- I understand. That stuff is irritating. At least you can call them to verify dates or that they received your documentation if you're not sure. (though I'm very phone shy). What is the college you applied to, if you don't mind me asking?

Yah I did. I called them up in the middle of class because I wasn't doing anything xDxDxD
they said my teachers would fax stuff in so I did. I might call tomorrow to confirm that they got everything.
When I was on the phone I was trying real hard not to cry. I hated it >.< I'm alright now though <3

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:04 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Sounds like a plan.

Yah I did. I called them up in the middle of class because I wasn't doing anything xDxDxD
they said my teachers would fax stuff in so I did. I might call tomorrow to confirm that they got everything.
When I was on the phone I was trying real hard not to cry. I hated it >.< I'm alright now though <3

It sounds like you are taking initiative then, which is great. And they may very well take notice of that. It's hard, but you made it through. You did more than I would have done at that time, so be proud of yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:19 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Sounds like a plan.

It sounds like you are taking initiative then, which is great. And they may very well take notice of that. It's hard, but you made it through. You did more than I would have done at that time, so be proud of yourself.

-blush- -blush- thanks. I really am trying but I bet you did a lot to get into college!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:36 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Sounds like a plan.

-blush- -blush- thanks. I really am trying but I bet you did a lot to get into college!

Nope. I applied to a Quasi community college just a few minutes away from my house. I say quasi because they're not technically a community college, since they offer a few select 4 year degrees, but they're primarily 2 years. They're not a University. I went there for a few reasons. One, it was convenient being so close to my house. Two, I didn't know what I wanted to do, so there was a good start. Three, I got a free ride on a scholarship. They accepted anyone who applied, so long as you graduated high school.

Then I applied to where I am now, at Florida International University.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games