Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:31 pm
{ Sarah Fitz's Home }

Sarah's Bedroom:
                                  Being a little smaller, Sarah tries not to spend much time in her bedroom. She did a lot of it when she was younger and typically only rests or spends her late nights here on the computer.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitchen:
                                  Though Sarah can only make the basic things, you can find her either reading her books here or in the living room. She likes the quiet yet restless sounds of the machines to accompany her read.

Living Room:
                                  This is where Sarah spends most of her time. There are books lined up underneath the coffee table ranging from non-fiction to comic books - whether it be the Black Bird manga or a biography of Andrew Jackson.

Bathroom:
                                  The bathroom is indeed small but quaintly decorated. She enjoys slightly lighter, pastel colors to decorate the bathroom.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $500.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Settling her Bioshock novel down between her legs, Sarah glanced to the coffee table splayed with books in front of her. She needed to clean them up and organize them again, but she'd probably wait for later. Right now, all she could think about was getting back out into the city and maybe even stopping by Bookworm's for a book. Then again... Ran-San did say it was a little chilly outside. Ah, well! Who wouldn't mind a little bristling cold when you needed to wake up anyhow? She pursed her pastel pink lips and exhaled a soft sigh. reaching up with her right hand, she tucked her blonde strands behind her ear, hair practically soft as a feather. Her grey eyes fell back to the book, looking over the graphics that were obviously from the game itself. She'd have to call Moma today. If she didn't, she was sure to be scolded to her Grandmother's content with a long and detailed story of 'how my grandbaby could have been murdered'. In reality, it was gross if you really thought about it, but Sarah had grown used to the banter. Her eyes and head rolled back, making her blonde hair shift on her shoulders.

Finally, she untucked a leg from her curled position and settled a cold toe onto the ground. Her striped socks protected from the majority of the blow, but obviously not all. Eek. But regardless, she through her foot all the way down and sauntered out of the living room, leaving the curtains open and the lamp on. Something about the light was just overall warming. She trodded over to the bathroom, the cold seeping even further into her feet. If only her lights could have warmth to them! She sighed and turned the faucet, splashing a little bit of warm water on her face and patting it dry with a towel. The Fall Ball had been on her mind quite a bit - though she didn't really see reason in going. Not really. Not if she didn't have anyone to go with, or knew how many people would be there. Maybe she could stop by the bookstore instead and find a quiet friend to be with~. Or maybe just a little nook by herself. The soft fabric of the white towel caressed her cheek and she looked into the mirror before hanging the towel back up on its rack.

She had made up her mind. She'd stalk around Cerise for a while - maybe go by Moonbucks or Mickey C's and then stop by Bookworms to grab another book for today. Watchmen would be a good idea... She had only made it through about halfway last time she was in the area. It was only the white parts of the pages that had stopped her. Moving towards the front door, she took a step into her boots, ignoring the fact that she had unzipped them to do so. Reaching down to pull it all the way on, her heel finally fell in with a thmp before she did the other just the same. Taking her jacket from the coat hanger, she wrapped it around herself and zipped it up, sliding her phone into the front pocket. She took the doorknob and twisted it open, letting the breeze blow her hair back. Oh! It wasn't that bad. And she closed the door behind her before making her way towards Cerise.

{Character Exit.}

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:37 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly.I I Feeling: Thoughtful.I I Funds: $496.75.

Sarah was neither a morning person or an afternoon person. Sleep was sleep and if she woke up early? Psh. Oh well! Sitting in front of her coffee pot as the dark liquid grumbled itself into the hot, glass pot, she couldn't help but wonder what she would decide to do today. Her elbow shifted, thumb grazing against the cool, black mug handle in thought. What would she do today? Maybe go for an early morning walk. Nothing like the cool, no, freezing morning to wake you up - at least according to Ran-San. Even she looked a little frigid from the weather. With a shrug and glancing down... Hm. She really hadn't worn the clothes at all yesterday. Why get dressed into new, cold clothes? Especially when you wore old, comfy warm ones? Her lips pursed out and she picked up the steaming pot, pouring it over into her mug and blowing at the tip, putting both hands on the mug. Hmmm... Maybe a good walk around downtown. She needed groceries any- Oh, right! She wanted to visit Hand 'Em Downs.

With her new destination in mind, she walked back towards the front door and slipped her boots on, completely forgetting about the coffee she had held in her hand only seconds ago. Pushing one foot into her mid-calf boot, then the other, she reached for her jacket and slipped it on, tucking her hands into her pockets. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. But just in case.. She began to reach for her scarf but stopped herself. No! She could handle it. She was a big girl. And with a small smile on her lips, she opened the door, phone and wallet in pocket, and made her way towards Downtown Soleil.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:20 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч
( ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Summer Days! I I Feeling: Neutral. I I Funds: $989.00.

Sarah had once again woken up to delve deeper into her reading. This time, she had managed to get a hold of the new Sinner book - the fourth of the second era in the Shiver series. If she got lucky, her new boss would let her bring her book to work. They couldn't be that busy right? Then again, the statistics of a restaurant in general being busy on weekend day were fairly high. She glanced thoughtfully down at her blue shirt, trailing them back along her black shorts as well. It was a rarity for her to wear them, but living on a beach, well, she had to get used to them. For her, it was all skinny jeans. Skinny colored jeans. These just happened to get a tear where she didn't want one to be. And so Moma had clipped them and ruffled them up to make them just as if she had bought a new pair of shorts. She lifted a thin leg and twisted it to the side, glancing down at her bare leg. Such a strange thing to see. And to know she would be going out in public with them. The thought made her mentally cringe in the slightest. Fortunately for her, the day had been a little colder than it was today - which made it fantastic since she hadn't gotten the chance to do much else besides train for her new job the day before. Training to give someone common sense. Yuck.

Shifting the book into her messenger bag, the blonde picked it up and slung it around her shoulder, walking towards the door to slip her white shoes on. Just because it was warm didn't mean she would show her feet too. Yeah right. It was one of the most unattractive parts of the human body, whether they be a baby, woman, or man. Feet were feet. People walked around on them and wore them to the point of hurt, blisters, and dead skin falling off. It was a fact that no one could deny. She cocked her head to the side at the door, opening it up and closing it behind her with her laptop and book close at her side.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:26 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: October Wear. I I Feeling: Neutral. I I Funds: $989.00.

Bending down in front of the fridge, Sarah peered into the contents of... Well, nothing. She exhaled, tilting her head to the side and closing her eyes. If this were an anime, one would more than likely see a humongous sweat drop moving down the back right side of her blonde hair. The red sweater shifted along her shoulders, white socks slipping lightly against the tiled floor. There was absolutely nothing to eat in the house. And she was even getting low on coffee. Perhaps she'd get some tea at the store instead. Something... Fruity to defeat the winter sort of weather approaching. Yeah. Something fruity sounded enjoyable right now. Otherwise, she'd grab something along the lines of pumpkin. Standing back up, she exhaled and closed the fridge with a sigh. She'd definitely have to make a trip to the store today... If she didn't, she was going to straight up starve for the day. And she really didn't feel like eating out.

Moving towards the front door, she slipped her skinny jeans and socks into her shoes, making sure she had her card and phone tucked away into her pocket. It was lucky thing to have her phone case act as if she had a purse. So much easier than carrying a wallet.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:04 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Excited. I I Funds: $989.00.

{Character Enter.}

Sarah began to wake, curled up on her side before her eyes snapped open with true excitement. It was All Hallow's Eve! One of her favorite holidays of the year! Without meaning to, shimmering lights began to surround her being, light orbs hovering up and down around the bed; hanging in mid air in their own dance. Quickly walking towards the bathroom, she closed the door behind her, a small smile on her lips. Though to anyone who truly knew her, it was one of the biggest grins she could get. Toddling in front of the bathroom sink, she tossed water onto her face, trying to get herself to wake up completely. To see everyone in their favorite choice of costume - it was an interesting concept. It released their favorite characters, who they would like to be should they choose someone else at the time, and brought out some different personalities of people no one would see before. Something she wasn't used to watching on people except for this time of year. Well, and high school.

After taking a bit of a long shower, she emerged from the bathroom in a towel, already holding several strands of hair in her hand to begin a braid. Though the costume she had chosen was from an anime she had never seen before, she was ready to designate it as a witch. After braiding, she settled down in a chair, reaching for her blow drier. Instantly hot air reached her ears, her blonde hair thinning out under the pressure and gust of the machine. It would be cold today, so at least her hair would give her a little bit of protection since she wouldn't be wearing any tights or anything. pushing her hair back over her shoulder, she continued drying until it as good up to her roots. She felt along the tips, down to the base and pulling her fingers back out again. Perfection.

Slipping on her costume carefully, she pulled and tugged her hair into the right places, making sure the braid stayed up front. How exciting! She would be visiting Mykronos Island for the first time since moving here. The island of the legendary Nanoa fruit. Perhaps she'd even see someone enter the Jungle of Trials and Tribulations. Slipping her small shoes on, she began to leave out the door, towards the dock to catch the next ferry to Mykronos.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:36 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Scared. I I Funds: $923.75.

The previous night had left the blond with bags under her eyes, lips parted and lights hovering around her as if once they extinguished, a demon would appear. That demon. The one they had spent hours on end facing until he was finally sucked away into the vortex of his home. Every light in the house remained on, closets... Bathrooms... Everything. Nothing was spared that night, not after she got home. And with her sleepless ways, her body trembled, blood dried along the outfit she hadn't taken off. She had done absolutely nothing but given let Nathan's jacket fall to the ground and collapsed to the ground in fits. Tears had poured onto the floor, her eyes becoming swollen, with pink undersides, and bloodshot cornias. Sniveling and wheezing she made her way to the bedroom, crawling on all fours at this point. The cold air had been an absolute menace to her body, leaving it dry and sputtered. She had wanted to go with the boys - wanted to make sure they were okay. But that obviously hadn't happened. So instead, she clambered into her room and laid on the floor, sniffing and sobbing like a child. She hadn't cried like that since her parents had died. And even then, the thoughts didn't leave her mind. It was an emotional toll, something that would give her months - maybe even years - worth of nightmares. Even now, hours later, she could still see the bared teeth and hear the growling and intent to kill her.

She rose a heavy palm, sinking it into the carpet and trying to weakly push herself up once the tears had dried. Her grip steadied. The other hand moved up to graze over the dried blood scratches until she finally found the strength to get up off her knees. Last night had proved to be one of the most life-threatening, terrifying events of her entire life. And she never wanted to go through it again. She would avoid that carnival through all means possible until her senses came to again. So instead, she climbed through her small house, flickering on light switches along with her own light balls hovering and spreading before she even entered the rooms. There weren't many, but it didn't matter. All she wanted now was light. Finally getting to the bathroom, she started a bath for herself, staying in until she pruned before letting the shower spray down at her to wash her hair. Now bandaging herself up, she could do. But right now, everything in her mind screamed at her to go see the people that had saved her. Her heart ached to reach out to them - to thank them for everything they did. If not for them, her head would have been torn off and she would have died within seconds of her even getting into Yalo's grasp. She shuddered, washing off the soap, grime, dirt, and blood even though it stung. But no matter... She knew what she had to do. Her body still quaked with the thought of death, everything in her will trying to get it off of her mind. She might have to have Moma visit...

Stepping back into her room, she quickly dug through her drawer for her first aid kid, pulling it out and beginning to bandaid or wrap over parts of her arms and stomach. A small, sleepless sigh escaped her lips before she slid a bra, underwear, and new clothing items over her head. She needed to get out of here. She needed to constantly keep moving to avoid that thought of demons in her mind. They were going to get to her if she wasn't careful.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:57 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Sorry, sorry, sorry! I know, I know! The edits are getting annoying. I promise that was the last one. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Loving; Flirtatious; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

{Character Enter.}

Reaching into her front pocket, she pulled out a silver key, slipping it into the lock and turning slowly. This morning, she had felt nothing but terror to even think about stepping into the threshold of this house along. And if it weren't for Leon, she'd more than likely still be absolutely mortified to even think about being in this one spot alone. Click. She turned the knob of the white door painstakingly slow at first, and gave it a gentle shove, creaking it open to reveal each and every light in the house glowing. Lamps, candles, ceiling lights - everything. Just the thought of knowing how long she sat against the door was enough to make her tremble. But it didn't matter now. Leon was right behind her... And she knew that it would help immensely. Tossing a glance back to him, the glimmer of a smile landed on her lips, stepping through the doorway so he could quickly come in and sit down. Perhaps she'd make him food... Or go get something to eat. Whatever he requested, she was sure to follow along with it. She didn't have much of a preference save for spicy foods - which sounded quite nice at the moment. Something with a bit of a kick. She slipped out of her heels one at a time, keeping her hand against the wall with her key clenched between her fingers.

Once removed, she closed the door behind him and took several more steps towards the living room. Now that she could see the lights on and curtains drawn - it looked very idiotic. Like an overreaction to something she couldn't mentally handle. No matter, she'd leave the lights on unless he asked her to turn it off - which would only quickly be followed by her staying right next to where he was sleeping. Maybe she'd even put a blow up mattress in place of the coffee table. "Are you hungry?" She asked, eyes slightly widening when she realized they had forgotten the pie. Well. Looks like she'd have to run to the store at some point to make him another one. There was no way she would walk back into that hospital room with the doctor in there, staring her down like a hooker from Pretty Woman. She stood still, glancing back at him and waiting for an answer. "Tomorrow I could probably go out and get some clothes for you either from the store or your house... Unless you want to wear woman's clothing." She teased. One of her shirts would probably come to his mid-rift, hugging him like a work-out barbie doll. The idea made her laugh a little. But right now, she needed to focus on getting him a place to sleep and some food. She couldn't not say she was hungry. After all, she had been there since morning and the sun was already setting. Had she really been awake for over twenty four hours now? Sheez...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Comforting, Caring
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon followed the blonde haired female through the door and into her home. His second time being here in such a short period of time, except this time it was for different reasons. Before he was here as a friend but now he was here as...Well what was he? Leon ran his hand through his hair in a sheepish manner. Could he just ask her a question like that? The male shook his head and lightly slapped his cheeks. Now wasn't the time to think about that. She had invited him over to help him get better, no more no less right? Leon made his way over to the couch and slowly sat down, cringing slightly as his butt touched the couch cushion. He felt like lying down but knew that Sarah would worry. I'm Starving! He said patting his stomach playfully. Maybe some food would get his mind off of the whole relationship thing. Do you need any help cooking? He asked, slowly getting up to come help her. He didn't want to be a bother and wanted to help. Leon hated taking advantage of others, unlike his counter-part.

At the mention of clothes, Leon raised an eyebrow. Was she really going to go that far out of her way? For him? Leon scratched the back of his head and shrugged. Well I don't want you to spend any money on me, after all I haven't done much for you. He said, making his way over to the blonde. Part of him wanted to hold her, tell her how he felt right there an then. But another part knew that was a dumb idea. Leon placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled softly instead. Thanks, It really means a lot to me that you want to help so badly but I'm fine. Just your comforting presence is enough. He said, trying to get her mind off helping him. Besides, she had gone through the same things that he had. The only difference was he had the marks to show it. Just worry about yourself, you've gone through a lot in the past few days... He said in a comforting tone.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:24 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: --. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Loving; Flirtatious; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

She laughed a bit, turning back and making her way into the living room before pausing at the very edge of the back of the couch. Fortunately, he sat down onto the cushion, quickly standing back up. Her hands felt on the back of the couch, clenching down on the fabric she was used to as she contemplated what to make; assuming he would sit down once she left. She whipped back around, hair flying behind her, and walked into the kitchen, an open archway next to the living room. "No no." She chirped. Maybe she'd have to find him some pillows first. Real pillows. Something comforting that would give him the urge to lay back and not worry about a thing. She didn't mind giving up hers - after all, she slept with her head on the mattress anyway. Whether she was propped up or not didn't matter to her. "Do you like spicy foods then?" She paused, halfway through opening the fridge door and peering in. So long as he was resting somewhere, she could take care of the rest. It was rare for her to get company anyhow. Well, any at all was more like it. She hadn't made so much as an acquaintance for the past several months until she met Ryuu. After that, it was meeting after meeting. Blinking slowly, her grey eyes flickered to the voice now behind her - only now noticing that he had followed. She paused, facing him and shivering slightly at the touch of his hand on her shoulder. If she didn't get used to his touch, it would only be a matter of time before she said something stupid about it. Even a harmless flirt with true meaning. "I really don't mind, Leon... You did a lot more than you think of yourself. And besides.. You're in my territory now~." The last part of it purred a little bit.

Quickly and reluctantly side stepping him, she walked quickly to her bedroom, regretting pulling away from his touch. Though she was unable to leave his presence for long. As soon she was down the hall and in another room completely, a small sense of panic and hurried motions overwhelmed her. Originally, she had planned to open the closet and find the extra blankets stacked away on the left side of the shelf... But with the way the closed knob was staring at her, daring he to open it, it only made her shudder and step back towards the disheveled bedding on the other side. She peeled the grey-striped comforter off hurriedly, swiping a pillow and coming back to him within a minute or less. Definitely would be sleeping in the same vicinity tonight; there was no doubt left in the back of her mind. Now if she could only get herself to sleep in the first place. Shaking her head, she walked back through the threshold and into the kitchen, rounding to the front of him with the blanket elongated over her shoulder and the pillow loosely hanging in the other hand. Albeit, she might have gotten a little too close for comfort, the edge of her elbow resting against his abdomen whilst her toes remained just a few inches or so from his. It wouldn't be that long of a shot to close the distance... But with the way she jerked away with him before, she doubted he'd want anything to do with that now. The thought itself wouldn't stay rested and if she was lucky, it would fill her dreams and replace the ever constant nightmares. She directed her eyes to the side, then back up at him with a more serious look. He needed to rest. It was still amazing to her that he wasn't... Panting for air or something. Then again, she had never broken a bone - so she hadn't the faintest clue of how it felt. "Now will you please lay down or at least sit.?" Her shoulders shuffled to straighten themselves out, occasionally wiggling back and forth in an excited notion. "For me... Mr. August~?"

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas