Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Quickly Dressed. I I Feeling: Shocked; Confused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

She eyed him casually from the door, slipping a nimble foot into one black boot. Talking about the past - who he had done, who he hadn't - didn't bother her all that much. If anything, it didn't raise a single flint of jealousy when it came right down to it. If it did, she didn't understand the feeling; there had been no one else like Leon for her - no one she had truly known to feel emotionally inclined towards when it came to attraction. The entire concept was still something new and exciting to her. She laced one boot, slipping into the other as soon as she was finished. "You can-" She began, but instead stumbled as his hand gently prodded at her back as if she were some sort of cattle. She tried to tie the boot, instead forfeiting and falling out the front door, her wallet shoved hastily into her back pocket. "Leo..!" She began, falling forward and dipping down on to one knee. What had gotten him so riled up to suddenly want to go outside anyhow? Finally tying the rest of her laces on her left foot, she stood again and brushed any dirt caught into her black jeans around the knee. The color differentiation was obvious, but she didn't mind. She was a slight perfectionist, yes, but it wasn't as if they were going anywhere specific.

She picked off a few more pieces of dirt, brushed her hands over her knees, and stood up straight, placing her fingertips into the edges of her small pockets. "It's a little warmer than it has been, yes." She nodded in agreement, casually glancing towards the icy water on the edge of the dock. Many ships were tied in along the sides, smaller one person sized, a few jet skis, a wide variety when it came right down to it.

{Character Exit.}

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧④
( ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:24 am

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Asleep. I I Feeling: Drowsy; Awkward. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Sarah slid her hands beneath her head, squeezing her already closed eyes shut tighter until they slowly began to open. The sun caressed her legs out of the blanket, to which she leisurely slid the back under, watching the shadow overcome what sunlight attempted to grab her before they disappeared completely. Yesterday had seemed like a dream completely. The acceptance lay on the brink of her mind as she slowly grasped a part of the sheets, shuffling them in her fingers thoughtfully. What would happen now? The only thing she could think of doing would be to play it out like nothing had happened. However, she couldn't deny the heavy feeling of worry in her chest. She had grown so accustomed to Leon alone that it was almost... Well, new per say. As if she had to grow used to knowing she was dating the exact same person. She swallowed and shifted her foot behind her, accidentally tapping the person in question with her toe. Quickly it came back to herself, her head spinning, blond waves flying over her shoulder to glance over and see who was next to her. That was right. Leo had slept in the same bed. She hadn't said no, but it was still... She couldn't shake the feeling like it was wrong. Was he awake?

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm currently with Sarah and located at Home"
✦"I'm currently Taken and I'm interested in my Girlfriend"
✦"I'm thinking about "..."
✦"I have $100 in my pocket and $400 in the bank"
✦"Currently I'm wearing "Pajama pants and Glasses"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Leo tossed and turned through the night, blurred memories replaying through his dreams. The constant struggle of trying to put the pieces together. The thoughts, feelings and experiences of Leon felt just out of reach, as if they were on the tip of his tongue but he could never truly grab ahold of them. After what felt like an eternity, Leo woke with a cold sweat. It was still dark outside, he could hardly see past his hand. The redhead shifted his body to the side to see a sleeping Sarah. He didn't want to wake the blonde woman during her peaceful slumber, it was a bit too early to bug her about his problems anyhow. Leo slowly sat up, making sure not to wake her up as he slid off the bed. His feet gently landed on the floor and he pressed his weight onto it. After thinking about everything and now having the strange dreams, Leo decided that it was time to change things up. The redhead began to search high and low in the dark for a blank notebook and a pen or pencil. He figured that if he wrote down what happened while he was "active" and vice versa, these problems wouldn't happen anymore. After a few more minutes of searching, Leo found a decently-sized notebook and a pen. He even found a pair of fake glasses, deciding to grab them before making his way back. The incubus shuffled back to the bedroom, gently placing his butt back onto the bed and making himself comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light had begun to show through the windows and Leo was busy writing the events of the past day. Well, it would be better to say that he was scribbling down notes before erasing them. Writing a play by play of his life was harder than he had assumed it to be. Leo sucked his teeth in annoyance as he erased another sentence from the already growing paragraphs. The slight shift in the bed brought his attention out of the notebook and to the awaking blonde. He raised an eyebrow as she shifted around trying to catch her bearings. Well good morning...Sleep well? He asked, letting the pen rest on the paper.

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:57 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Asleep. I I Feeling: Drowsy; Curious. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Her eyes scanned over his form, immediately gesturing her gaze down to the pad of paper he held so firmly in his hands. Small pieces of discarded rubber speckled the sides of his hips, which lay concealed beneath the blanket parallel to her own. The small empty space on the mattress and the shallow dip in the comforter remained the only separation between the two forms. Blinking slowly, she pulled her arm from beneath the pillow and pushed herself back onto her calves, lifting her palms to brush them against her sleepy eyelids. For a good night's rest she was awfully tired. Then again, perhaps it was more so the idea of a "good night's" rest in comparison to the amount of time she actually spent before she went to sleep. Whatever the case, she was directed back - and slightly caught off guard - to the Incubus now wearing glasses next to her. Gingerly she reached to tap the frame before plucking them off of his face and inspecting them with both hands. "I think so... What are you doing?" As she finished studying the thin wire and nonprescription glass, she placed them back onto his face, brushing small strands of his red hair away from any cheekbone or lower forehead area. "And good morning." She quickly added, tucking her own blond hair behind her ear.

Had he been awake for long? Judging by the amount of shavings on the bed, she assumed so. Her torso leaned forward, one hand planting down onto the mattress and next to his bottom, and her head falling over the sheet of paper childishly - a complete disregard for whether or not he actually wanted her to read whatever he was writing. In honesty, she hadn't expected Leo to react the way he had. She, on the other hand, may have been in a small panic in his shoes; more confused than anything else.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Leo watched as the woman groggily began to wake herself up. He was tempted to finish the current sentence he was writing but decided against it, instead he sat still and examined the blonde. His mind wandered a bit, feeling jealous of his counterpart for living such a blissful lifestyle. He felt like he'd been pulling all of the weight for years just to let Leon rest on a cloud of happiness. Even though this was his body it still felt unfair. It wasn't until the gray eyed woman reached up and gently pulled the frames from his face, he didn't bother stopping her since they were fakes after all. After she was content and had placed the frames back on his face, Leo let out a low chuckle in amusement. She was like a child, always having to poke at things until they reacted. "Well... Since things are a bit scattered for me at the moment. I decided that it would be best to make a diary for Leon and I to write in. Just to keep a log of things from both ends." He said, about ready to get back to the current sentence he was writing. That was until a curtain of blonde locks draped themselves over the pad of paper, along with his forearms. Leo grumbled ever so slightly in embarrassment, he knew he wasn't the best writer and always had trouble keeping things "organized". That didn't mean he would stop her from reading though, he figured the more she knew the better for the both of them.

"Day one; after awaking in the shower (thanks to you, dumbass) I caught my bearings and talked things out with Sarah. After a bit of collaborating we decided to put the matter to the side for the day. We headed out the door soon after to go on your promised date, I am a gentleman after all. Unfortunately those plans were cancelled due to someone named Maxwell, someone I'm sure you'll meet later so just pretend you know him. He wanted to know where your boss was so we took him over to where you work. Once again; unfortunately she was nowhere to be found and thus we headed out separate ways.

Day two..."

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:36 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Asleep. I I Feeling: Drowsy; Curious. I I Funds: $1,123.75

"Well." She began not long after dipping her head down. "I think it's a good idea. Especially if you can't remember from these past few months." It hurt to say a little, but it was true; it wasn't as if he could recall every memory just as before. She tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, leaning back up and twisting onto her bottom next to him instead of leaning onto the tops of her calves. Her gaze turned to glance around the room, peering over at the empty white laundry basket perched next to her dresser. She had finally gotten around to completing the task; and thankfully that gave her something comfortable to wear. "How long have you been awake?" She looked at him again, her hand still planted firmly next to his thigh. Being with him for the past couple days had been reminding her of her comfort with the original Incubus she met in the alleyway in Downtown - teasing her on how she hadn't brought her own umbrella, yet responded to him that he had forgotten his own. A light orb trickled down the right side of her shoulder, then dissipated as it hit the edge of the blanket, just as a raindrop would.

"Do you even need to sleep?" Exhaustion was something she had been curious about ever since meeting him. Then again, she had plenty of questions for him that he could answer if he ever felt like spending the time mulling over his morality and physical well being over the years. "Or food?" Now the questions were rolling out as if she had forgotten how to stop speaking and close her mouth. "Or water? Or even basic necessities for average humans?" She pushed her finger to her lips, leaning ever so closer to him out of the sake of curiosity and 'needing' of answers.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Leo felt a bit more relaxed since Sarah said it was a good Idea, although he didn't need her approval it was nice to have it. The man pulled the pen away from the notebook and clamped it shut with his other hand. He adjusted the fake glasses and began to turn his head towards the blonde, that is until he realized just how close she was already. His cheeks flared red if only for a moment, until he regained his composure. Clearing his throat, Leo's eyes landed upon Sarah's. "I've been up since about....four or so?" He said, his eyes trailing up to the ceiling as he tried to remember just when it was he awoke. Leo had only noticed the time on a clock whilst searching through the house that early morning. The redhead took a moment to fix the frames of the fake glasses across his face, that was before Sarah bombarded him with questions. One after another, he felt like he was being dissected by her curious gaze and her onslaught of questions. Had she not sat down and asked Leon these questions?! Leo slowly leaned back as the blonde inched closer and closer, this wasn't something he was comfortable with at all. He could feel her body heat at this range and could smell her scent. His face slowly grew warmer and warmer, blood rushing to his cheeks. If there was anything that would get the incubus flustered it would be when others took the initiative on him.

And Sarah wasn't an exception, if anything she was even worse.

Leo opened his mouth in a vain attempt to answer even one of her questions, instead he was greeted with air escaping his lungs. "I-I uhm.... Well M-my physic-al body's str-ructured like a human's. So I do h-have needs to survive." He said, his gaze averting away from the blonde and down towards the bed. He hated this, as rare as it happened. His senses were on overdrive and he felt his urges roaring inside him, yet he felt frozen all at the same time.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:45 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Asleep. I I Feeling: Curious; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $1,123.75

She quieted a moment, studying over every inch of his physical form; from the top of his vibrant red hair to the edges of the comforter that concealed his legs after the tops of his thighs. He seemed... Tense. Misdirected and misguided, she turned away from him, pulling her legs away from his own form and out onto the floor, where she planted the bottom of her feet and brushed her blond hair back. It was getting long now. Longer than she enjoyed it to be. As it caressed the near bottom of her t-shirt, she stood and straightened out her shoulders. "It's funny." She began thoughtfully, approaching her clothes dresser and pulling it open for something new to wear. Yes, she'd need to do laundry before the festival tomorrow if she wanted something to wear in comfort. "History and mythology shows Incubi as these cold hearted beings that do nothing but lust after boys and men, but in reality-" She peeled her shirt off of her skin, delicately placing it on top of the light brown wood. "- they're mostly sex driven humans." It was mostly true. Though the same myth and other stories gave them powers of immortality, roaming the Earth with no thought process other than to find their next 'meal'. Speaking of... "Well, that and you can apparently tell who the Incubus is if they have cold genitals. Something about because of the fact that they're demons, there's no actual blood running through them or something. Which I found is-" She threw a glance back at him, grey eyes large and owl-like. "Completely untrue."

She turned back in her white bra and shorts, questioning over whether she should shower before or after they got home. It would be likely that they wouldn't get home until late if he still wanted to attend, but it was also possible that she might catch a cold walking out with somewhat damp hair. Her hands gripped a pair of underwear, setting it out as if to splay it for her view and ask for the red head's opinion. Clenching her toes, she released them and pressed a finger to her lip, covering her clothed breasts with her opposite arm by pure habit. It hadn't occurred to her that Leo hadn't seen her in such a state. But months with various sex appetites filled from the both of them, she hadn't thought much anything of it at this point except to keep her undergarments on if she didn't want any trouble. This morning, sex for herself hadn't been much on the mind. She grazed over a bra with her fingers. It was a long silence in her nonstop and sometimes drowning thought process. Then by definition, Incubus needed the normal tools of any human to survive his physical form. And if he died, then what? What became of the demon born from human standards? She dropped the bra from her hands, pulling open the shirt drawer instead to peek at the fabric of colors stowed away.

Would they become nothing? But even then, the essence of a 'demon' didn't always refer to hell. They could be born neither from nor against it, yet still have their own belief system in use. If a heaven existed, would they be allowed to enter the gates, or be rejected and told that lust was a sin? She ran her tongue along the back of her top front teeth and pondered a while longer, finally speaking up quietly from her silence. What she said next hadn't been something she'd thought too hard on when given the terms of the situation, yet it was more stated in a factual disregard rather than a question, even if she spoke it out of simple conversation. "When was the last time you fed?"

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Leo mentally sighed in relief as the blonde shifted away from him. His body relaxed and Leo shifted himself into an upright sitting position, back against the headboard. His eyes flickered over to the woman who was now shuffling through clothes, reminding him that he needed to get dressed. Today was the day of that new years event that Sarah had told him about. Apparently Leon and Sarah had signed up for it so of course he was obliged to come along, not that he thought it wouldn't be fun. His trail of thought was cut off as Sarah began to speak, her words chipping away at the term "incubus". He wasn't sure where she was going, stating one learned fact to another. Leo was feeling a bit uncomfortable, not sure what she meant with her monologue. His eyes studied the womans petite body as she laid out some underwear for the day. It wasn't until she asked when the last time he fed was when he tensed up again. He wasn't sure why he was so on edge, maybe it was simply because he wasn't used to Sarah taking initiative on these things or maybe it was something hidden inside these blurred memories. Leo grunted in annoyance, this wasn't the time to be like Leon. After all what point would his existence be if he couldn't pull his own weight. "I'm assuming the last time was when you and Leon had sex so.... But I guess I count as a different person..." He said grumbling and running a hand through his hair. Now that Leon was able to feed on his own it became much harder to organize these things.

The man shifted off the bed, planting his bare feet onto the floor. His bright yellow gaze dragged up Sarah's body until the two were locking eyes. His feet began to move forward with confidence until the two were mere inches apart. His right hand wrapped itself around the small woman's waist, his other hand cupping her face and leading her into a deep kiss. "It's been a long time since I've had some fun~ He said after pulling his lips away from hers.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:46 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Asleep; Shirtless (Bra On). I I Feeling: Shocked; Thoughtful; Unknowingly Aroused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

The last time she and Leon had sex? Her face flushed just slightly, her heart hammering in her chest at the still unfamiliar event that had happened periodically over the months. She fumbled at the edge of her bra strap, pulling it up along her bare shoulder and swallowing heavily. She was more curious just to know if he had been feeling unwell at all. She couldn't remember the specific day, only that perhaps it had been sometime last week, or maybe... She rose her nose to the ceiling, pondering thoughtfully upwards. Her heart still pounded away, jittering at every naked touch she could remember since... Well, since early November when... She swallowed and shuddered, grasping each arm and tenderly pressing her fingertips into her ivory skin. "I'm curious to know if you're feeling..." She began, turning at the sound of him shifting up and off the bed. Although he was thin for his height, his footsteps were obvious as they approached her. Her eyes fluttered towards his form, turning to slightly face him and pausing in her speech. It drifted off, barely continued by a last, "...Sick..."

A tingling sensation filled her nerves, shuddering down her spine and making her straighten up once he gripped around her waist and tugged her in. One hand stumbled forward, a hand falling firmly on his chest and flattening out against his bare pectoral muscle. As he drug her onto his lips, her cheeks flushed an even darker red, her chest inhaling and exhaling quickly, again and again. By choosing one and one, she had chosen two. By choosing two, she had practically fallen for one. They were two people in a singular entity, chosen by her and therefore choosing the one by means of two. She could feel, could taste his tongue on hers as he enveloped and invaded the spaces of her mouth. He pulled away and she was left with wonder and slight amusement. It was different... But not so different that she wasn't used to it. "Months... Really..." She whispered, suckling in her bottom lip to chew on it thoughtfully. They were in one... And understood each other. Now if she could only understand them. The tingling felt stronger, her fingertips curling towards her palm and gently scratching the surface of his skin in thought. "Is it what you need...?" She whispered against his chin, her eyes somewhat focused between his eyes and lips.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

✦"Currently I'm wearing "New Years chill

Leo felt his urges demanding that he continue. He was slowly losing control of his body to his lust. The man slowly leaned in once more, pressing his forehead against Sarah's. His head was spinning and he was becoming blind to his desires. He grunted softly, knowing that if he started anything now it would take a good portion of the day to finish. The redhead bit his lip tightly, impaling the flesh with his canines. The taste of his own blood helped calm him down, almost like how vampires did on those cheesy TV shows. A toothy grin flashed across the mans face before he slowly pulled away. His hand wrapped around the woman's waist slowly slipped off. His other hand moved from Sarah's chin to the side of her face, trailing down her cheek slowly. "As much as I'd like to...I don't know if we'd get out and have a good time at that event you told me about." He said, giving Sarah a soft smile as he took a step back. He guessed this could be call a form of responsibility, putting his own needs aside for later. The redhead stepped past the blonde, moving towards the dresser and opening a drawer that contained Leon's clothes. He shuffled through the few outfits he left here before deciding on a long-sleeved shirt that he remembered buying downtown along with a pair of blue jeans.

Leo stripped down to his birthday suit, not really caring that Sarah was roughly 2 or 3 feet away, she'd seen it all so it wouldn't matter right? The man grabbed a fresh pair of boxers before putting on his outfit for the day. Once he was comfortable in his clothes for the day he nodded to himself. He pivoted his heels until he was facing the blonde once more, a cheesy grin on his face. "Don't just sit around! Let's get ready to go." He said before marching out of the room, but not before playfully slapping her on the butt. Once he was out of the room, Leo made his way to the kitchen and quickly made two cups of coffee to start the day. He wasn't the best cook so decided against making breakfast, not wanting to burn down the apartment.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: New Years. I I Feeling: Slightly Aroused; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Another breath shuddered between her lips as he pressed his forehead against hers. The closeness of his body was enough to send her emotions into maximum overdrive, sending blank signals and misunderstood thoughts across the forefront of her mind. No matter how many times it happened - even if it were only few considering it had been about 2 months since they had even begun - she couldn't grasp the concept of what she felt around him. Arousal, perhaps, absolutely. The "damp" area she learned about was clear beneath her hips when Leon came onto her, teasing at her in the bed; but even then it was difficult to understand what made her actually want to finish the job besides lust. There had been another pounding feeling behind her chest, hammering away at her rib cage like a Woodpecker at a tree trunk. Her gaze fell to his lips, then back to his yellow eyes peering down at her, practically glowing with the lust she had seen few times from Leon. She held still like petrified prey. But instead, he declined and pulled away, pulling his predatory gaze off of her body and snapping her out of the trance he'd left her in.

The tingles fell down the center of her spine and she swiveled on her heel, back towards her own dresser. There was nothing but silence from the blond as she stared absently at the pair of underwear she laid out what seemed like ages ago. No, that was right. She certainly had forgotten how strong Leo could come off. Of course, she didn't blame him. Nor did she find it very negative. But- A hard slap made her halt in her thought process and jump with a small yelp. Her petite bottom certainly gave an according jiggle, stopping immediately after it started. As he left she exhaled cooly, leaning against the front end of the dresser. Yes. She'd have to get used to that. So very used to that again. She clicked her tongue along the roof of her mouth and shook her head, crossing he room to close the door and fully dress herself. Stripping of her sleepwear and undergarments, she replaced them with new ones and shrugged into a beige sweater, pulling black tights over her thin legs. After she finished she opened the door and crossed into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. What was he doing anyhow?

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image

✦"Currently I'm wearing "New Years chill

Leo finished brewing the two cups of coffee, making one to Sarah's liking as per Leon's memories. It was strange, although he couldn't remember actual scenes of memory he could recall things like this as if it were second nature. Bringing the piping hot cup to his lips, Leo tipped the cup gingerly before drinking black coffee. He wasn't a fan of sweets unlike his counterpart who liked his coffee with way too much sugar. He placed the cup down next to the one made for Sarah, overlapping the already made circle of residue from the original place his cup was. The redhead propped his upper body against the counter-top, back facing the granite. His hand slithered into his pocket, gripping his phone and hoisting it out swiftly. His thumb pressed against the home button, turning the screen on and quickly unlocking it. He wasn't sure who else Leon had met over the extended period of time so he figured it would be good to read through his texts. The only problem was that there wasn't too many, except from his boss here and there and Sarah. Leo furrowed his brow in annoyance before plopping the piece of tech on the counter behind him and sucking his teeth. How was he suppose to react if someone he didn't recall approached him?

Leo sighed, guessing that things would simply have to work themselves out as things went along. He'd just have to improvise and pretend to be Leon, as much of a pain as it sounded. The redhead pushed himself off the granite and opened a drawer, grabbing a rubber band and pulling his hair back into a ponytail quickly. The look was slowly growing on him, and it'd help diversify the two as time went on. That was if Leon was coming back any time soon... He still wasn't sure what was going on with his other half, what had made Leon completely disregard him for over two months? Once he was able to sit down and converse with him, hopefully through the notebook, he was planning on ripping him a new one. His gaze shifted towards the direction of the bedroom as he heard the door click open, followed by a few shuffling steps to what he assumed was the bathroom. The male cupped a hand around his mouth in an attempt to get Sarah's attention. "Better hurry up~ We're already supremely late!" He said, grabbing his now lukewarm cup and making his way to the front door. He gingerly placed the cup on the floor as his hands reached over to grab his shoes, tossing them on swiftly and picking the coffee cup off the floor.

[Exits with Sarah]

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out