Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: New Years; No Earrings. I I Feeling: Rushed; Slightly Aroused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

She spit into the sink, rinsing off her toothbrush and cupping handfuls of water to toss over the front of her mouth before washing her hands and dabbing at her mouth with a towel. She strung her hands through her blond locks, pulling them upwards to watch them curl and wave at the very end before deciding against the updo and letting them fall back along her sweater she had picked out. Opening the door, she moved back into the bedroom, shifting for a scarf and pulling it securely over her head. Already she could feel the warmth fermenting around her neck as she reached up to pull any hair that had gotten tucked beneath it to flow over it and over her shoulders, back, and chest. Perhaps she needed a trim. "I'm coming!" She tweeted back to him, quickly toddling out of the bedroom at the sound of the front door coming. What was he so excited about that he had to leave before she was even ready? Her feet jerked to a stop at the front door so as she could sling her boots over her feet and tie them hurriedly at the laces. Finally dressed and ready, she brushed the fronts of her tights over her thighs and pulled the front door open, swiftly shutting it behind her. It had been a while since they'd been out to an actual festival. She swallowed heftily, nervously.

Not ever since Halloween.

{Character Exit.}

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:09 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:25 am

OOC: ... I I Wearing: New Years; No Earrings. I I Feeling: Panicked; Tired. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Sarah jolted awake with another gasp, fleeting her fingertips towards her tank top before letting it slide up and over her neck, through her now tangled blonde hair. It had been a recurring habit by now, and as she glanced towards the window, she couldn't help but want to tear open the curtains and allow for sunlight to pour into the shaded room. The event, though it was two weeks prior, had left her absolutely jostled. She had been in threat of losing herself, and what she found to be worse - in losing Leon. With a heavy sigh she ran her hand through her growing bangs, glancing to the Incubus in question next to her. It had been to her a rough and slow two weeks, watching the large gash near the center of his back hardly seal shut since then. Even now, he would more than likely have to keep his bandages while the rest of it scarred over. She flicked her grey irises back towards the window, pushing herself off the edge of the bed and scrambling on her light form to pull them open. The light was warm, safe, just as her powers had felt. Just like... She turned back to look at him, watching the rise and fall of his bandaged back. She had failed to fear her own life when she watched him slump and crumple to the floor just like the first time. There was no utterance of words - both physically and mentally - she could express to even entertain the idea that he was going to be okay. And to be honest.. She hadn't quite remembered the rest of the night herself besides struggling to keep awake to get to the hospital. Her life had flashed, and all she could believe herself to think was being there for Leo.

She gripped the curtains once more, closing them an inch or so and directing the light away from his face. She didn't want to wake him. Even almost fully healed, she wanted him to... Relax. With another short sigh she returned to the edge of the bed, dipping into the edge of the mattress. Her knees pressed together and she reached back to stroke the very top line of his bandage, exhaling slowly and pulling her hand back towards himself.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm currently with Sarah and located at Home"
✦"I'm currently Taken and I'm interested in my Girlfriend"
✦"I'm thinking about "Bandages?..."
✦"I have $100 in my pocket and $400 in the bank"
✦"Currently I'm wearing "PJ's"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

The night was definitely one of the worst, night terrors old and new haunting the redhead in his sleep. His thoughts swirled and it felt like his consciousness was drifting in and out. At one point the body was Leo's and the next it was Leon's. Images flashed through the night, the old house, Yalocan, his father, Sarah. The man tossed and turned in his sleep, drenched in a cold sweat. Although his shifting was constantly interrupted by the dull pain across his back. After shifting in his sleep for what seemed to be forever, the redhead awoke with a jolt. The redheads sharp gaze darted around the room, every sense on high alert to find no threat. The man looked down to his body, covered in cold sweat, feeling as if it was foreign. He extended a hand outwards, staring at the limb as it moved. Who...Where was he? The thought only danced in his head for a mere moment before the man succumbed to fatigue, still under severe stress.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hours passed, sleep coming much more naturally for the male. His eyes flickered open at the sound of another body moving in the bed. He slowly arose to an upright position as the blonde's hand left his body. With an eye closed, the man's gaze dragged over to the woman and gave her a drowsy smile. "Well good morning~ How long was I out?" He asked curiously, tilting his head. His memories felt a bit...Fuzzy. Whenever he tried to piece things together from his last waking moment it came back in clips, and not even full ones at that. The male extended his hand up to run through his hair and immediately winced in reaction. How hard did he fall? His yellow eyes trailed down his body to the source of the pain, seeing his whole upper-body wrapped in bandages. "Huh....How hard did I fall?" He asked, shooting one question after another to his blonde beauty.

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:28 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleeping Light. I I Feeling: Panicked; Confused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

As he began to roll his limbs, her gaze fell up towards his yellow orbs. Her lips parted enough to show a flash of whitened teeth - but she ceased to speak until he looked to her. With a small shrug, she answers his inquiry with a quiet murmur, turning to look back towards the window; her safety. "Good morning." Her hands fell together upon her thighs, balling into a loose knot. "Not very long. I just woke up too." She hardly remembered falling asleep the night before - everything had been such a struggle for the past few weeks, she doubted at a point she would fall asleep again. Her orbs of light had hovered over every possible shadow they could, only creating more when it came right down to it until she practically had a galaxy hovering around her bedroom. Absolute terror at its finest. She shifted her bare legs back and forth against each other, pulling one up around the bottom of her knee until her foot perched onto the metal racking on the bottom of the bed beneath the sheet. The other laid against the cool floor of the room. She had felt absolutely guilty all over again just as she had when he was in the hospital the first time. And this time... This one would be a permanent reminder now. Her blond hair cascaded down between her shoulder blades and finally, she curtly turned herself back to him, a look of bewilderment crossing her facial features.

"How hard did you fall?" 'Fall' could hardly be a term relative to the situation. "What do you mean how hard did you f-" Within seconds the woman was able to piece together exactly what he had meant. She had read the diary entry again and again, one right after the other, until she could more than likely recite it by memory. After awaking in the shower. After awaking in the shower. After awaking in the shower. Her eyebrows curled inwards, giving her a rather frustrated gaze until it softened. "... Leon?" Leo made it sound as if he could never return; as if he was... Gone forever. And only months ago, she had experienced the exact same thing the other way around.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon watched as the woman seemed to have a mixture of emotions dance across her face. Not understanding why, the man slowly leaned forward, closing the distance between the two. More questions began to arise in his head with each passing second. She said his name as if he wasn't expected to be here. The redhead furrowed his brow in slight frustration and curiosity. He extended a hand and gently placed it on the blondes thigh, his upper body extended across the bed at this point. "Of course it's me....Who else would you expect?" He asked, tilting his head and letting his blood coloured hair fall to the side. His curiosity slowly warped into anxiety, what had happened while he was unconscious. He shifted his lower half forward, closing even more of the distance between the two, leaving inches of space. The dull throbbing across his back gave him a small hint but it wasn't enough to explain everything. There was no way that he accumulated this much damage from falling on tile.

Leon pulled away from the woman and sat completely upright, wincing slightly but pushing through the light pain. Without speaking, the man shifting off of the bed on the opposite side. He pressed his bare feet onto the floor and pushed into a standing position. His bright gaze flickered back to the woman, watching her face as he moved. "Care to explain why I look like a half-baked mummy from indiana jones?" He asked, holding up his arms and gesturing at the bandages covering his torso.

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:22 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleeping Light. I I Feeling: Panicked; Confused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Without the usual flickering between personalities, she wasn't entirely sure what to make of the situation. On one hand, she was absolutely overjoyed to see the more mellow of the two personalities - but also relentlessly terrified that the other one had disappeared for good again. Perhaps, if luck would have it, the usual shifting was returning back to its normal phasing, only thrown off by the severe stress of the prior event. And with this final blow to his body, he was thrown back into the mix of things. But one thing was final for her: She worried immensely for them both. Surely they could survive without the other, but she had grown to care for the both of them, the singular entity of Leon August in his birth name. To her, yes, she did categorize them as two different people when it came down to it, but that didn't mean they didn't make someone that she had grown so used- so accustomed to being with. The fear from those weeks ago, and those months ago, had been something too realistic - throwing her into the depths of terror she experienced when she was 14. With a hefty swallow, she only stared and studied him as he approached. Her arm twitched and her hand lifted to brush a few dark red strands away from his curved brow. What could she say? That she expected his counter part to arise this morning, only differentiated by his personality difference?

As he stood and flinched, her shoulder twitched. "Leon..." She began again, gripping her hands back down along the edges of the mattress and hook her fingers on the underside top of the pad. "You've been dormant for two weeks." There was no stopping the blunt forces coming from her pink lips now. "You fell in the bathroom and-" There was a long pause as she gazed past him and towards the desk she had seen Leo perched on either in the early morning or late night. She pushed herself up and off, stepping past him and tenderly picking the book off into her hands. Perhaps, it would be better to actually hear from the more pronounced side of the Incubus. "And when you came back, Leo had taken over. So we just kind of had to..." She rolled one shoulder in a makeshift shrug, picking up the book and turning on her heel to extend it out to him. "Here. Leo wrote all of this. It might help." There was a long pause before she reached up and timidly brushed a blond lock behind her ear. Her grey irises migrated from the book and up the redhead's bandages. "But... I'm glad you're okay." It felt a little foreign coming from her lips. She had hardly expressed anything but facts and evidence - anything pathos related was completely out of her league.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon stood on the floor, staring at the woman with a mixture of emotions surfacing on to his face as she continued. What did she mean by two weeks? At most he was under for 24 hours, 2 weeks was surreal. The man brought a hand to his face, his fingers spreading across his head. He pushed his hand slightly upwards to bring his hair above his forehead. His gaze flicked back to the woman as she walked past him, grabbing what looked like a book. Leo? Writing? If the situation wasn't so foreign he would've had a long laugh about it. The hand on his head slumped back to its original position and he used his other to grab the small book. His thumb brushed along the leather cover before flipping open the book. His eyes began to dance along the familiar writing, oddly enough the two had slightly different hand writing even though they were technically the same person. He could tell at first glance she wasn't lying about the man writing a journal, it was the writing of a child. He had always guessed that Leo wasn't quite as bright as him, due to all of his education being fogged memories of his own. Before he knew it, Leon was slowly flipping through the handful of pages; re-reading them a few times.

Once he was satisfied with his decryption of the man's writing, Leon looked up at Sarah and sighed. Part of him had hoped that Leo was gone for good, always worried that he would give into his instincts regardless of who he was with. The redhead flipped the book shut with one hand and placed it on a nearby dresser. "So...Seems like you two had your fun." He said in a slightly annoyed tone. He knew that he had no right to be upset, it was his fault for being so careless. Quickly brushing off the annoyance, what was done was done, nothing he could do about it now. Leon stepped past the woman, grabbing a black shirt from one of the dressers he was borrowing and throwing it over his shoulders before sliding it down his torso. His yellow eyes darted back to the woman, looking at her with a curious look before shaking his head. "Sorry, I'm just feeling a bit jealous...Childish right?" He said with a weak smile. Of course there was a reason for him to be jealous, Leo seemed to always steal his thunder, albeit not his fault majority of the time.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:40 pm

She stood in her place as he read, clasping her hands together and peering at the edges of white paper flickering beneath his thumb. She hadn't read it in its entirety, but she had gotten the gist after a few days. If she could remember what had happened together with him, where it was very rare for him to go off alone lest for an activity or task he needed to do, then it was more than likely written down. More burning questions lodged into her esophagus, swallowed down by anxiety that he wouldn't be ready to answer them altogether. She could remember the way Leo backed away from her, stumbling over the fronts of his statements as he attempted to keep up with her canon of curiosity. She held still, absently glancing around the room and studying down everything in its place. There hadn't been much of a change whilst he was gone. It had been somewhere between two to two and a half weeks, but for the past two she had put Leo on bed rest just as the first time. Only the first time... It was Leon. She opened her mouth to speak, inhaling slowly, but was sharply cut off by his words. More confusion laced her expression and she sealed her lips into a thin line. Had had their fun? She supposed, if he believed being utterly attacked in an attempt by a demon to be ridden of their lives... Then she supposed he was right. She ran her fingertips across her left arm awkwardly, staring back over to the window with distress of sunlight. She hadn't come unscathed by the situation, but her wounds weren't near a comparison to the Incubus that had protected her. What would he want her to say? She cringed inwardly, and turned her shoulder as he brushed by her. Why then, did she continue to feel such searing guilt?

She ceased to turn to him, her eyebrows curled inwards. Things were... Normal now. Did he not believe them to be? By the time she turned, amidst his sentence, he was already covered and.. Somewhat smiling towards her. Her lips pursed but nothing seemed to come out. Why would he be jealous? It was the original situation they had placed themselves in beforehand, a couple that would "technically" be a trio. She had known that going in, and she wasn't going to simply leave because of it. Jealousy was something that seemed rather strong to the both of them - even if Leo had only mentioned it in playful passing. I'm jealous~. And the first time she had seen him... She perched her fingertip upon her lip, inhaling slowly and resting her nail upon her front teeth. If she could perhaps find the reason, then she could help in some way the way he had helped her. "Silly, I suppose... But for whatever reason?"

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image

The man figured that what he had said made things awkward, the look on Sarah's face confirming his suspicion to some extent. Her question seemed a bit odd, he was jealous because the two were alone. Leon opened his mouth to say something in response but found the words not coming. His face flushed red as he realized just what he was going to say. The male sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck and let out a meek chuckle. "I guess I thought that I had you all to myself...A-as corny as that sounds." He said whilst shifting his gaze to the floor. If he had one thing over Leo it was that he was ever so slightly more open when it came to emotions. The redhead shook his head, shaking off the feeling of embarrassment and looked back at the blonde. He childishly puffed out his chest and gave her a cheesy thumbs up. "But I guess things are back to normal now! So it's ok." He said, though the thought of things being to the way they were felt...strange. The once familiar feeling of his counterpart seemed distant. The switches felt much more...Random and severe. Usually his other half was needed only when he couldn't handle the situation, yet things seemed so fine...So why? Leon racked his brain for a few moments before something came to mind, the smallest of thoughts that had crossed his mind one night. But he wouldn't dare speak a word about it.

Leon walked back to his blonde beauty and playfully poked her forehead. "I know things are probably hard on you right now, mentally for the most part. But staying cooped up will make you paranoid, how about we go do something fun?" He said, tilting his head curiously. He didn't want her to become afraid of the outside world, figuring Leo was upset with himself and hadn't bothered doing much to comfort the woman. Another difference, he found himself pointing them out much more frequently for no particular reason.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:03 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleeping Light. I I Feeling: Confused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

She studied over the apparent reddish discoloration of his skin, primarily over his pale cheekbones. There was nothing she could say to explain her confusion over the situation. He did have him all to herself, didn't he? She belonged, in essence, to the sole entity of Leon August. Lest he expected for his other personality half to find his own woman and therefore have sex with a multitude when he made his minor appearances. She swallowed, an unfamiliar, discontent feeling rolling over her mind along with the thought. She rolled her shoulder uncomfortably, shifting the white tank top a little further towards her collarbone and watching him with steady, analyzing eyes. Even if the two had their separate likes and dislikes, there was one thing clear between the both of them: They seemed to be completely unsettled by the idea of being traded in with one another again. The concept seemed strange to her. All of this time she had assumed them to be combined; melded together after the ferocious attack in the Halloween Event. Her ankle rolled, shifting her bare foot along the floor before she finally parted her gaze with him, clasping her hand across her opposite wrist. Normal. To think that something like this was normal; she hadn't expected to be with someone - much less be with anyone - that had a personality complex. Not at all that she found it dislike-able. It was... Interesting to say the least to the blond. But she'd hardly treated him like a specimen. She had morality and understanding that he was in fact, a person.

She turned her attention back to him completely, parting her lips in a questionable demeanor whilst turning her gaze to attempt to look up at his finger; though it was blurry, doubled, and practically see-through with both eyes, much like an illusion. She had bed him, fed him, helped him bathe when needed, and did his laundry - but only so much could be done. In reality, she had been utterly afraid to touch him with his new wound. And so instead, she stayed near, too frightful to even exit the room alone without bolting back with an excuse. Coffee was a difficult thing to regulate at this point, and she wouldn't have dared move him for her own sake. Do something fun? She ran her tongue over the roof of her mouth, following the minuscule divots towards the back of her front teeth until she could feel the gums of her bottom row. She hadn't truly wanted to go back into the city for any means whatsoever, but she supposed with Leon.. Maybe it would be okay. Assuming he didn't get hurt when around her again. If it was coincidental, she'd never forgive herself at this rate. But with an inward sigh, she turned her head to the side. She hadn't gotten a good scrub down, food, or much of anything for the past two weeks, even if her physical appearance looked maintained. Everything had been so set on pampering Leon, she didn't want to think about herself.

"I suppose..." She began. "We could visit the Soleil City Museum." It was a timid, quiet response, one unlike the typical blunt force that came behind her personality. "I can't say I've ever been to the uptown area yet." There had been no need to. She had made note of it when first arriving, that she would visit the multitude of neighborhoods and their corresponding area, but instead had settled down in Etoile upon landing on the sturdy decks. "I'd hate to trouble you with walking."

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:54 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm thinking about "What do I do..."

As time had passed things seemed to only get worse. The nightmares felt more realistic with each passing night. His unconscious body tossed and turned whilst asleep. In his Nightmare he was chained to a wall, forced to stand. Something he could only describe as demons had ripped open his scar and began to agonizingly torture him. It was as if that damned monster had left a little bit of himself inside the incubus, to forever torment him. Suddenly the pain stopped, his gaze locked on the run down brick wall before him as he pondered what was about to happen. The silence was broken by the eerie sound of footsteps through what seemed like an endless hallway. The fear engulfed him as he realized what was about to happen, an all to familiar scent filled the air. As he felt a hand crawl up his strained back his eyes flashed open, staring up at the ceiling. He was sweating like a mad man, his hair stuck to his forehead. With a groan, the redhead sat up holding his head. For a second he considered seeing professional help, thinking there was something wrong with him mentally. But when he realistically thought about it, what good would it do? Leon cupped his face with his hand and sighed, this was getting out of hand.

The man scooted off the bed as quietly as possible, getting up and walking out of the room. He made his way to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and sitting down. The sun was barely rising and he was already awake. His hair was tousled and he could just feel the bags under his eyes.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:02 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleepy Nights. I I Feeling: Confused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Long whispering nights passed, but Leon only seemed to get worse. She could feel, over the course of several weeks, the tossing and turning by the redhead occupying the same bed. Night by night it became worse and frantically, internally, she found small ways to fix it. Occasionally she'd offer some tea, spark her light late at night when she found him staring at the ceiling, drenched in sweat and utterly laced with terror. She had been scared, for the past several weeks, for fear of driving him off and away from her. After all... Her grey eyes began to peel open and peer in the empty bed beside her - something else she had grown uncomfortably accustomed to again. Even still, it destroyed her mentally. She turned her head to gaze at the ruffled sheets, studying each and every line drifting away from her perched forearm. Her fingers twitched and apparent small orbs of light began to appear over his area. As usual, as she expected by now, the area was dampened. He had awoken upset again. And to think... She might have preferred her own torment over watching him attempt to dispel his own. She would have taken another toss at the flying demon from the New Year's festival than watch him so obviously destruct himself each passing day.

She pushed herself up onto her knees, turning to slide off of the bed and stand gingerly. Quickly, as it had become habit, she tore the curtains open to allow the first shed of sunlight to creep into the dim room. The light orbs behind her dissipated and she set off timidly to find him. Tip toeing down the hallway she paused at the arched open entrance to the kitchen, eyeing red strands of hair that glimmered beneath the shallow light. Her fingers twitched at her sides, brushing the soft edge of fabric lacing the outer edges of her pale thigh. What could she say that she hadn't left vocally already? Emotions, were, well, odd for her to bring up when it wasn't a response to someone else. And as much as she hammered down the very thought of loving someone, she was only semi-aware of the growing process she relented. "Good morning." She whispered. Her eyes never once left him.

Lord Yozo

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:36 am
x
x
x
x