Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm currently with No One and located at Home"
✦"I'm currently Taken and I'm interested in my Girlfriend"
✦"I'm thinking about "..."
✦"I have $250 in my pocket and $900 in the bank"
✦"Currently I'm wearing "Hoodie"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

What time was it again? The faint sound of water hitting the ground surrounded him. The sound grew louder and louder until it drowned out any thoughts that dared to arise in his head. Then silence. It was so quiet that any movement he made could be heard as if it were amplified. He knew this game though, he had lived this reality too many times. The familiar sound of footsteps rang in the distance, each step providing a sense of dread. After what felt like an eternity, Leon managed to snap himself out of his mid-day daze. His eyes fluttered open to the showerhead that was sprinkling warm water across his face and shoulders. He had gotten so lost in the moment he had a nightmare just from closing his eyes. It was silly really, a grown man running from something he couldn't exactly pinpoint. Like a child being scared of a make-believe monster. Turning off the water, the redhead promptly stepped out of the shower and tied a towel around his waist. He reached down and grabbed his set of spare clothes from the counter of the sink, quickly checking himself in the mirror before heading out to get changed.

Leon made his way to the bedroom and quickly dressed himself, throwing on a pair of jeans and a sleeveless hoodie. It was getting cold out but it wasn't nearly cold enough to pull out his winter clothes. Whilst he thought about his choice of clothing, Leons phone began to rang. Slightly confused, Leon grabbed his phone to see who it was. A number he hadn't seen in some time. Pressing the green button on his phone he picked up. "Hello? Leon speaking... Uhm... Uh-huh. Oh! I see. Well I'll be at my house some time later today but thank you for the warning." He said, quickly hanging up with an annoyed look on his face. It seemed that a certain "Someone" had "broken into" his house. He didn't exactly live in the nicest of areas so there was only one person he could think of that would go stumbling into his house at o'dark thirty.

Slightly agitated at this point, Leon made his way out to the living room to tell Sarah he'd be gone for a bit. "Hey Sarah! I've gotta go to my house and deal with a few things. Apparently "someone" broke into my house." He said, trying not to state any names. The redhead made his way to the front door to grab his shoes, though they seemed to be nowhere in sight. Sighing to himself, the male began the hunt for his shoes which quickly ended only to add another layer of annoyance. "Sarah? Did I leave my shoes somewhere else in the house?" He asked, though still not sure where she was. Did she happen to go out while he was showering?

oOBookwormYumiOo

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleepy Nights. I I Feeling: Confused; Concerned. I I Funds: $1,123.75

When had the tender and touching nights turned to unforseen nightmares that banked the crest of her thoughtful shores? Her pale ivory eyelids fluttered shut as she sank back against the arm of the couch, listening to the whispers of blond curled ends pass over the brown fabric caressing her shoulder blades beneath her familiar t-shirt. When had she begun to feel the stinging, singeing destruction in her thought process that told her he was slowly pulling himself away? Perhaps, in her own mind, she had placed herself as the reason of his discomfort - a threat to his mental structure. And if that were the case, then why stay? Again she felt the unfamiliar sinking in her chest. Her curled fingertips lifted from the thin expanse of her knee, resting against the left side of her chest. Her other hand held her book firmly - a vague attempt of a distraction while he showered in the bathroom down the hall. For once... It wasn't working. Intercourse became rare. Touches were occasional. He was sealing up. And she was afraid of what would happen within the next several months as the tiding winds hung over her head. Leo was nowhere in sight - and that alone was enough to set her worry further than she appreciated.

She turned to watch the dying steam hovering above her maroon mug. She had poured coffee, but hadn't touched a single sip of it. Perhaps it was out of pure routine. With a small sigh she lowered the spine of the book between her legs, listening to the audible shower water come to a sudden stop. The door opened but her grey irises didn't budge from the ceiling above her, fixated on each individual marking puzzling the white paint together. Within the silence she could hear the faint murmur of his voice through the small house. Maybe... Maybe he was slowly losing his interest in her, falling back into his own routine enough to the point that he was, well, able to control the switch between his personalities - even minorly. For all she knew, he very well could have been toiling away between himself and Leo when it came to bartending nights. She... Didn't like that. Both the idea of it and the paranoia of losing him. Why? Why would it matter?

Another slow exhale released through her flared nostrils as she came to at the sound of her name, directing her gaze toward the hall to watch a head of dark red strands make their appearance for the second time that day. What he said was concerning, doubly so. But the way he remained so utterly calm about it told her she might have been familiar with the situation. She shifted the literature from one hand to the other, resting the now free appendage against the back of the furniture she laid on. "What?" She began, blinking her orbs to watch him move place to place. A twinge of pain, the slight same sinking, strummed her paranoia. She swallowed it down. "I... They're in here." She began, lifting the book as a pointer to the floor of the couch on the opposite side. She drew her knees further into herself, narrowing down in thought. Apparently he had hardly noticed her position, his voice carrying over the home with ease. Another sink. "Do you need any help?" Not that she was at all familiar with the situation of being broken into. She could somewhat proudly express the relief she had never gone through the experience.

Lord Yozo

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 am
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm currently with No One and located at Home"
✦"I'm thinking about "..."
✦"I have $250 in my pocket and $900 in the bank"
✦"Currently I'm wearing "Hoodie"

Leon hearing Sarah's voice turned his attention to the woman, nearly stopping in his tracks as his sharp gaze watched her. Something didn't feel right in this situation. Relaxing his body, the redhead came to an upright position and sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck. He stepped behind the couch quickly and grabbed his shoes, walking back around and plopping himself down on the couch. The man new for some time now that things hadn't been exactly perfect, his constant fears didn't exactly help the situation either. Biting his lip for a moment, Leon turned his attention to his shoes and put them on best he could without fidgeting with the laces. His yellow eyes shifted back up to the petite woman whom he called his lover, struggling to find the words for a moment. Dropping the thought, Leon tapped his shoes on the floor to makes sure they were secure before standing. "Do you want to come with? If I remember correctly it's not exactly....The most family friendly place thanks to..." He said letting his voice trail off at the thought of Leo. Once again the two were separated psychologically, he had no idea where the other half of him had gone. Life wasn't nearly as exciting when you had a split personality always trying to take control, not that it was necessarily a good thing to have either. A lingering thought roamed through his mind though, one he knew he'd inevitably have to bring up. Whether or not it would fix anything would be up to chance though. Realizing he was dwelling on something practically pointless, Leon rolled his shoulders before looking back at Sarah.

"A-anyways.... If you want to come you're more than welcome. I don't think anyone dangerous broke into my house." He said, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance at his words. Of course he knew the one buffoon who'd waltz into his house without permission, probably leaving the door accidentally unlocked for real criminals to crash at his place. After a few moments, whether Sarah decided wanted to come or not, Leon made his way to the door. He held it open for a few moments juuust in case.

[Exit]

oOBookwormYumiOo

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:51 am

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Romantic Replay. I I Feeling: Concerned; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Her toes curl as she watched him narrow his fleeting gaze onto her - taking focus for what might've been the first time that morning. Her arms chilled, lining with small goosebumps and she watched him pull himself to the opposite side of the furniture, drawing her heels against her rump as far back as she could. She ran her tongue over the roof of her mouth, unused to the absence of the typical lingering caffeine that usually ran rampant in the mornings. And yet, as mentally strained as she felt, she couldn't tear her gaze off of watching his routine, her eyes flickering down to the straps he somewhat struggled with. Did she... Want to come with? Her irises seemed to light up at the question, but remained careful enough to not give too much away. She suckled on the forefront of her lip, shifting her legs and standing off the couch to start off towards the bedroom - assuming he'd wait long enough for her to hurriedly get dressed and come toddling after him. "I'd like to." She murmured from the doorway, heading off into the bedroom to shrug into something more appropriate for the still chilly weather.

With a gentle tug on the top of her head, she secured the beanie around her thin blond strands, making her way through the doorway in time with him about to close it. He was careful of her presence, but impatient, it seemed. She exhaled cooly, watching the ground as she followed in silence.

{Character Exit.}

Lord Yozo

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑨
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:40 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Relaxed Summer. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Missing; Reminiscent. I I Funds: $1,123.75

The cool porcelain of the toilet seat was a sweet relief against the blond’s cheek. As unsanitary as it was, it provided a small, saccharine blessing from the wrack of feeble wretches projecting between her parched pink lips. She didn’t like this. But if she didn’t think about it too much, she was able to brush it off by the time the lingering feeling completely dissipated in the early afternoons. That wasn’t to say she wasn’t occasionally stumbling for the bathroom throughout the day, but once the deed was done, it always managed to be gone. She inhaled slowly, a few blond strands piling over her lowered shoulder before she reached for the lever with a sigh. More than likely, something she had eaten had gotten the best of her. And even if it was summer, it wasn’t unlikely the stomach bug would be on a break from its viral infection. She sat back on her calves, listening to the now toxic water draining down the pipe for a few moments. He would have been home a week ago now. Though she didn’t mind him spending time with his friend, she did miss him. Shiro meant a lot to him - she could tell. It was the primary reason for her to press going to visit to… Well, wherever he had decided to move to for the time being. She wobbled up onto her feet and reached for the sink, dipping her head down to rid of any foul remnants left in or around her mouth. She’d need to brush her teeth. Maybe when he got back they could--

A very small and quiet clap of thunder interrupted her thoughts. A walk through the park would be out of the question then. Was it supposed to rain today? It seemed awfully warm. Patting a white towel against her mouth she turned towards the door, spying over to the living room out of habit of typically leaving the news on. She hadn’t, this morning, and immediately shifted her weight back onto her left foot at the realization. And if he didn’t come home today, then maybe she’d go back to the pet store, roam around to see the snakes make their way across the tank. Maybe Miss Aubrey would be in to talk to. She liked listening to her - the stories of the fruit she’d tell, or even passive conversation over how she’d thought of making the bar. She placed her towel back onto the small metal ring it hung from and made her way back to the bedroom to get dressed for the day. On days without work it was quiet. A different sort of quiet from the one she was used to. Years went by and she’d come to enjoy it - it was comforting. Now… It almost felt lonely. She pursed her lips as she felt into her baggy shirt, pulling her slight curls from beneath the fabric. Not that she’d been needy while he was gone, but even still, books couldn’t quite keep the void filled much longer. The smell of coffee dragged her attention. She had almost forgotten the reason she’d made a beeline for the bathroom anyway. Something about the strong scent threw her senses into overdrive.

She shook her head. In any case, she hoped this visit would help clear his head of whatever was bothering him. He didn’t open up to her too much about the things plaguing him against the night. She’d only wake up to find him drenched in sweat watching the ceiling. Not that it happened too often before he’d left - but it was still worrying nonetheless. Maybe Shiro could help comfort whatever was wrong even if she couldn’t. Still… It hurt to know she honestly couldn’t. She ran her fingertips against her lip, humming in thought. With a somewhat loud gurgle the coffee pot let her know it was finished. She reached for a mug and picked up the old fashioned coffee pot. Maybe she should invest in something a little more modern. Something she wouldn’t have to stop and pour, but… She was attached to antiques. Every morning since her parent’s death she’d wake up with Moma sitting at the coffee table with a newspaper in hand and a cup of coffee; of which she’d offer some to Sarah - who would, for the most part, politely decline after asking for a sip the first time. And if she didn’t, it was very little at all. She smiled softly and set the pot back down, leaning back onto her heels.

Lord Yozo

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm currently with Sarah and located at Home"
✦"I'm thinking about "Home sweet home..."
✦"I have $250 in my pocket and $1200 in the bank"
✦"Currently I'm wearing "Black Trenchcoat"

The drizzling rain pattered along the sidewalk, the clouds covering the blue sky and looming over the town. Rain always seemed to bring about a gloomy mood to the world. Leon hated the rain, the gray clouds and dark skies reminded him of his all but forgettable past. Shoving his hand into his pockets as he walked, the redhead sulked and cursed at himself for not preparing an umbrella. The lukewarm water droplets ran down his coat as he passed by the locals in the neighborhood. It was surprising to see a few, if any, people out in such unpleasant weather. Then again some people enjoyed playing out in the rain. Bad weather always seemed to make Leon a bit less cheery and playful. But today was not a day that he would allow himself to get into his own head and be dreary about it. Shaking off the thoughts clouding his head, Leon continued to make his way through the familiar streets, feeling a bit nostalgic after being gone. It felt like an eternity but the redhead finally found his way back to the place he called home. He quickly shuffled his way up the driveway and towards the door, thankfully Sarah had given him a key a while back so he didn't have to mess with the locks or even the back door.

Leon quietly opened the door and stepped inside, making sure to take off his shoes at the door. As the man was hanging his jacket he could smell the familiar smell of coffee freshly brewed. Assuming Sarah was in the kitchen still, Leon quietly tip-toed towards the area before stopping behind the petite blonde. With a small grin he reached over and covered her eyes with his hands quickly but gently. "Guess who~" He said playfully before placing his lips atop her head. Only home for a few seconds and Leon already felt relaxed, ready to spend the day away with his blonde beauty.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:25 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Relaxed Summer. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Missing; Reminiscent. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Deep-seated in thought, she hardly noticed the unlatching shift of the deadbolt not two rooms over. Her grey eyes glazed over as she peered into her mug, watching the dark liquid never sit still within her grip. It was funny; she felt as still as ever, but the drink only sloshed a few milimeters each way. Dad had taught her something about the “law of liquids” back when she was young - primarily brought on after watching Jurassic Park together in the living room. They’d watched together in the bathroom as water trembled after Sarah’s small hands slapped against the counter on her way to peer into the sizzling pan on the stove. She exhaled, closing her eyes. The mug was warm against her pale palms, a deep red to compliment the lighter shade striped along her shirt. She sighed. She missed her parents at times - try as she might to forget the idea of them being, well, gone. Her lips pressed against the lining of the mug, pushing back towards her lips until she could feel the faint sting of the hot drink, pulling away somewhat slowly. She thinned her pink lips. Maybe she would call Moma today. Her relationship with Leon had been a bit of a secret - but it wasn’t something she would walk around expressing to what family she had left. After all, she’d never had a relationship before. And knowing Moma, there would be plenty of questions to follow that maybe Sarah hadn’t even known. She paused, pressing her pointer finger against the edge of her lip until she could feel them part.

A pair of warm hands silenced the rest of her vision, a sense of panic exiling what relaxed emotions she managed to produce after her sprint to the bathroom. But with the accompanied voice and somewhat familiar scent, she all but dropped her coffee mug to the ground. ”You’re home.” She began with a quiet murmur. Instantly she scattered for something to say. How long had it been? Her response had sounded so absolutely calm, but internally she brimmed with excitement. Weeks. Twenty one- No, twenty two(?) days…? She shook her head out of his grip, spinning on her heel not long after with her brightened grey gaze. ”You’re home.” She repeated, louder this time, as if to convince herself he was really here in the flesh; denying what was right behind her. ”You’re home!” She finally cried, releasing the mug with both hands. It toppled and clattered to the ground - assuming he didn’t catch it first; but shockingly, didn’t break. The hot liquid splashed along the tile, painting white with a stark contrast in dark brown. A reversed galaxy. Her arms found their way inside the trench coat, wrapping her petite form as closely as she could against him and following suit with her head, her blond curls bounding over her shoulder blades. His smell was enough to relieve the worries, his heart beat settled her insecurities, and his warmth left her comforted beyond belief.

Lord Yozo

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon couldn't help but crack a smile at her sudden outburst. After spending an eternity with the clumsy cyborg the man felt like he was going to go insane, so it was nice to have something so refreshing in front of him. He gently ran a few fingers through Sarah's hair, he had to remember to cherish moments like these. His smile softened and his arms wrapped themselves around the blonde's petite frame. Part of him expected to be scolded when he entered through the door for being gone for so long, it was nice to be wrong if only this once. Looking over his blonde beauty, Leon gingerly stepped back and pulled Sarah with him. The warm liquid was spreading through the tiles and he didn't want either of them to have sticky feet all day. Leon gently rested his cheek atop her head, still smiling at this point. He could only nod at her cries of joy. "I'm back..." He said, feeling a weight lift from his shoulders. Looking up, Leon remembered that it was raining outside. It seemed like even if the reunion was going splendid there was no real way to celebrate. Unless watching Netflix on the couch was celebratory enough.

Leon gingerly hooked his index finger around Sarah's chin, lifting it up slowly. He gave a big, toothy smile and chuckled slightly. "After we clean the coffee... How about we go and spend some time together, and tomorrow we can go out and celebrate if the weather clears up!" He said, rubbing the nape of his neck with his free hand. Oddly enough, Leon wasn't feeling the usual "sexual" urges after being gone for so long. Instead he just wanted to wrap the petite blonde around his arms and sit in front of a fire... Was he getting old? Was this what it was like to get old? Feeling a bit embarrassed, Leon averted his gaze and awkwardly laughed.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:22 am

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Relaxed Summer. I I Feeling: Excited; Reminiscent. I I Funds: $1,123.75

The warmth. The warmth. How could she have possibly forgotten what it was like to be close to him? Her heart pounded with excitement and her cheeks practically blossomed with pinkened blush; complimentary to her blond waves that delicately strewn apart in his fingertips - thin and silk. Words found no relative meaning that she could describe in this sheer moment. The moment, the one she found so few of, with someone close returning to her faint embrace. She cast her gaze down to the coffee, settled between the few grout covered cracks between the tile. She wasn’t especially concerned about it, but.. She turned her laced heel away from the proceeding liquid, resting her foot up onto her toes before turning her bookworm gaze back up to the appropriately acclaimed handsome redhead. His yellow eyes practically glittered like streaming moonlight against her grey orbs, casually turned beneath her glance to face away from her. It didn’t take long for worry and satisfaction to set in; things she had been frantic about while he was gone surfaced until she could hardly think about what he had suggested moments ago. ”How was the trip? Did you eat? Do you want me to make lunch?” The next question was hesitated, but not out of a shy place. ”Do you need to feed?”

Three weeks without feeding. She had hardly watched him go a few days without giving into the urge - but then again, those had been the days before she offered for him to stay with her. The days after the Halloween event that were lost in bitter nightmares - refueled to life by tender touches and flitting gazes. She rested her hands down along the sides of his shirt, smoothing over wrinkles caused by her sudden flurry against him. Everything clicked. And even though she still ignored the rush of coffee on the floor, she did remember his intent before she rambled through her questions to no end. ”I don’t think it’s supposed to. The weather report this morning said to expect it just as rainy for the next few days. But going out together sounds very nice.” Not that the treks through the city alone had been all that.. Wrong feeling. But even still, a stroll through downtown beneath a few umbrellas was nothing she would pass up anytime soon.

Lord Yozo

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:31 am
User Image
User Image

Leon's sharp gaze watched as his blonde beauty began to ramble, jumping from one question to the next. He couldn't help but smile before reaching out and brushing his thumb along her cheek. It was nice to be home, having someone who worried so much about him was much nicer than eating insant ramen and playing Uno to pass time. Then again, he did offer to help his friend in need so he couldn't exactly blame anyone but himself for how much time he inevitably wasted on the other side of the country. The redhead was brought back to reality at Sarah's next question, raising a brow as his hands slithered down and coiled themselves around her waist. Although he wasn't feeling any sort of demanding urge... she did offer anyhow, taking Sarah now would be like Icing on the cake to his return home. "Well since we have all this free time inside...We should spend it wisely..." He teased in a playful tone. Without realizing it, Leon had leaned close to his girlfriend before stopping mere centimeters away. Feeling her breath brush past his lips, Leon's smile curled into a grin. She really was just for him, smart, beautiful, small in a cute way, caring. Without a word, the redhead melded his lips over hers, he gingerly pushed her toward the countertops while doing so.

This was definitely a feeling he missed, he didn't have to have the urge to feed to know what was arousing. His right hand slid down behind the blonde, gripping her flesh testily. It had been a while so he didn't want to go too fast after all, savouring every moment. It wasn't long before he was pushing against Sarah, wanting - needing - more. Cuddling could come after he did anything and everything he could think of to and with his blonde beauty. Part of him wanted to laugh amongst the arousal clouding his head, this was almost like a scene in a movie and all they needed was cheesy sex music in the background to polish the scene. Leon broke the kiss for only a moment, taking a breath to speak. "I love you Sarah...I missed you every second I was gone..." he said in a breathy tone before his lips found hers again.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:50 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Relaxed Summer. I I Feeling: Panicked; Anxious I I Funds: $1,123.75

The slamming ache in Sarah's chest alerted her first of his closeness - before her senses could relatively register what was about to and actually was happening. Her shoulders melted like liquid to his touch, pinpricks of goosebumps clambering along the very faint curves he caressed. The smell of coffee fell to the background rather than the immediate, the spill she had watched practically disappearing beneath her as she instead focused on each detail of Leon the closer he moved. Splatter - several drops made it onto the bottom of her sole as she stepped forward to his kiss. A faint squeak and hum throttled against her throat, her hip catching against the counter top before stopping completely. She pushed her foot against the ground until she found herself unable to move back any further, instead somewhat trying to hitch upwards and sit atop it. Her heel caught against the bottom of the cabinet, a loud but gentle slamming of the wood thrusting itself back against its threshold clattering beneath her. "N-" She started and slowed, pressing her palms against the same cool counter before she finally managed to push herself, starting a steady incline above him.

The coffee pot was pushed back with her wrist, the back of her head leaning back against a cloudy colored glass - small rivets pushing back against her blond hair to tangle and shove them somewhat the faster and more intense he kissed her. And when he drew back - she leaned forward for more. She didn't want it to end, didn't want his kiss to fall off of her lips, didn't want his taste to stop the shuddering she secretly longed for in the subconscious of her mind. Her tongue fed over her lips, licking over the light pink coloration until they glossed and shimmered before she exhaled in silent disappointment. Several panting breaths followed. She had been holding her breath, yet failed to realize so. Her gaze focused along the tops of his lips, mesmerized by the sounds falling off of his lips- At least until she realized the words he had stated. Her grey orbs refocused, her expression faltering to shock, though seemingly not an exactly happy one (by sheer accident). "Wh-What..?" She practically choked.

Lord Yozo

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:33 pm
x
x
x
x