Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime Retro & Classic Series
Official Sailor Moon Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:18 am
Hello Fellow Sailor Moon Series Fans,

My Niece Miranda and I went to an Anime store in Lakeside Mall, Sterling Heights, Michigan (Detroit Metro Area) on Sunday Oct 25th. We had a wonderful time checking out the endless figures, key chains, DVD's, Plushies. posters, anime series props, Japanese food, Japanese Candy, and swords / shields based on specific Anime series.

The store has many glass cases where each one has a collection of items that you could buy from many different Anime and video game series!! One case has Sailor Moon items in it. You could buy plushies, necklaces, key chains, Cell Phone charms, playing cards, coin purses, posters, figures, and so much more. smile

Since I go to this Anime store a lot and had to drive an hour to get their and the fact that they closed a Southland mall location that was close to my home they gave my niece and I a discount of 40% off of all of our purchases that day!!

The Anime store had behind the front sales counter a Sailor Moon series prop that I have always had my eye on. The prop happens to be a rare full sized, and prized "Sailor Moon - Crescent Moon Stick" from "BanDai"!! Normally at cons it can be as much as $250 and even $120 normally in this Anime store. With the discount I bought a brand new Moon Stick for only $69!!

This Crescent Moon Stick is often used by Sailor Moon Cosplayers as a prop to complement their outfit. I have always wanted it to add to my Sailor Moon series collection. One thing that I think that is really cool is to have a prop used by Sailor Moon Cosplayers and since I'm a Cosplay Photographer I can now do a Sailor Moon Cosplay Photoshoot where the Cosplayer is holding this prop that I bought.

So if you are a Sailor Moon series Cosplayer, especially Sailor Moon herself, a Sailor Mini Moon cosplayer, a Princess Serenity cosplayer, or even a Queen Serenity Cosplayer and don't have a Moon Stick I offer an opportunity to pose with my prop in a photoshoot!! smile So if you go to a convention in either Michigan, Illinois, or Ohio and doing one of the Cosplays listed above feel free to contact me and I can arrange a photoshoot with you.

Short notice but I am going to Youmacon 2015 at Downtown Detroit, Michigan this coming weekend. Also I usually go to Shuto Con in Lansing, Michigan and the Jafax con which is in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I may go to Colossal Con near Sandusky, Ohio this coming year and perhaps Anime Central in Chicago.

Ron Cauvin (Smithers456)
Cosplay Photographer
Guild Captain  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:56 am
To All Sailor Moon series Fans here is a Big Announcement:

Sailor Moon Crystal Set 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD is available for Pre Order!! Being a big fan of everything Sailor Moon I have been anxiously waiting for when the Sailor Moon Crystal series would be available to buy. I have only seen the series so far on the "Nico Nico" Japanese Website.

Currently Available for Pre Order
Release Date: 8/16/2016

Sailor Moon Crystal Set 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD + GWP:
Pre Order at: http://www.rightstufanime.com/
Current Pre Order Price - $62.99 USD

While supplies last, customers who order this Limited Edition item will receive a special suncatcher featuring the Sailor Guardians! This gift with purchase is exclusive to RightStufAnime.com customers only!

Sailor Moon Crystal Set 1 contains episodes 1-14 plus extras on 2 blu-ray discs and 2 DVDs, deluxe chipboard box, full-color-art booklet, and seven full-color art cards. Spoken Languages: English, Japanese with English subtitles.

Series Description
The Legendary Pretty Guardian of Love and Justice returns for a new generation!

Based on Naoko Takeuchi's megahit graphic novel series, Sailor Moon Crystal retells the origins of Sailor Moon, the kindhearted crybaby destined to protect the world from dark forces. When the evil Queen Metalia and her Dark Kingdom threatens Earth, Sailor Moon and her fellow Sailor Guardians must find the only power capable of vanquishing this ancient evil – The Legendary Silver Crystal! But a mysterious man calling himself Tuxedo Mask is also after this sacred treasure. What is his connection to the Sailor Moon? And will the Sailor Guardians be able to find the Silver Crystal in time before the world falls into eternal darkness?

PS - The Sailor Moon Crystal "Figuarts Zero" figure is now available to buy. I already own this figure and it's very beautiful. A must for Sailor Moon Crystal fans.

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:38 am
The Sailor Moon S Anime series is coming soon on Blu Ray!!

I'm really excited. Sailor Moon S in Blu Ray is now available for pre-order. It's going to be released on 11/15/2016.

I was introduced to the Sailor Moon Anime series when Sailor Moon S came to TV in the United States. I fell in Love with series and the scouts right away and couldn't wait until the next episode came out each week.

I have already pre-ordered the 1st half of the Sailor Moon S series already. Below are the details of what website I ordered it on.

Website - Right Stuf Anime

Sailor Moon S Part 1 Limited Edition contains episodes 90-108 plus a chipboard box with premium printing, booklet, filler box (for part 2).

The groundbreaking third season of Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon S, available uncut for the very first time on Blu-ray.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese with English subtitles.

While supplies last, customers who order this item will also receive an exclusive 1.5" gold-tone coin featuring Sailor Moon's third transformation brooch and transformation phrase! This premium coin is exclusive to "Right Stuf Anime" customers only! Once the coin runs out, it will no longer appear on this listing. Your order status when you log in to the site will show the coin included on your order.

Retail Price: $79.99
Right Stuf Anime Price: $62.99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:36 am
Big announcement:

Sailor Moon S in Blu Ray part one is now available to buy!! It was released back on 11/15/2016. You can buy it online at Right Stuf Anime and stores like FYE and Best Buy. I'm very happy to get my copy of it in the mail. smile Check out the last post on this thread for more details.

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:08 pm
Greetings Fellow Sailor Moon Fans,

Here is an update for you:

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the 2nd set of the Sailor Moon Crystal series. It's going to be released on Tues 2/21/2017.

I also just found out about the upcoming release of the Blu Ray updated version of the Sailor Moon R movie. It's due to be released on 4/18/2017. I have already pre-ordered my copy!!

For more info on the Sailor Moon Anime / Manga series I strongly recommend that you check out the Sailor Moon Wiki on either the internet or download it's app for your cellphone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:12 am
Greetings Fellow Sailor Moon Fans,

Here is an update for you:

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the 2nd set of the Sailor Moon Crystal series. It's going to be released on Tues 2/21/2017.

I looked for Sailor Moon Crystal and couldn't find it on 2/21/2017. I found out that the release was delayed one week to 2/28/2017. It should be found in both Best Buy and Fye Stores. I can't wait!! smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 5:21 pm
I recently learned about and watched the Trailer for the new Sailor Moon Cosmos movie that is coming out in 2023. I'm very excited to see it!! Since they have done all of the Sailor Moon Crystal seasons much closer to the Manga I wonder if they will continue to do this on new movie. I own the Japanese language only Blu Ray version of the Sailor Moon Eternal movies. Bought the movies from an EBay seller who lives in London Great Britain!!  
Anime Retro & Classic Series

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff