The Twelve Days of Chatzmas

On the first day of Chatzmas, Violet gave to me... a plot that ended very violently!

On the second day of Chatzmas Loki gave to be, Pair of shivs in the back and a plot that ended very violently!

On the third day of Chatzmas Moon gave to me, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the fourth day of Chatzmas Mia gave to me four hours of angst to read, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the fifth day of Chatzmas Gryffie gave to me, five years of tragedy!!!! Four hours of angst to read, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the sixth day of Chatzmas, Emmy gave to me six cute babies, five years of tragedy, four hours of angst, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the seventh day of Chatzmas, Essy gave to me seven soap opera plots, six cute babies, five years of tragedy, four hours of angst, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the eighth day of Chatzmas Yuki gave to me eight sweet romances, seven soap opera plots, six cute babies, five years of tragedy, four hours of angst, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the ninth day of Chatzmas Dia gave to me, nine emo boys, eight sweet romances, seven soap opera plots, six cute babies, five years of tragedy, four hours of angst, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the tenth day of Chatzmas Maestro gave to me, ten Loki/Maestro battles, nine emo boys, eight sweet romances, seven soap opera plots, six cute babies, five years of tragedy, four hours of angst, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the eleventh day of Chatzmas Grey gave to me, eleven twisted plotlines, ten Loki/Maestro battles, nine emo boys, eight sweet romances, seven soap opera plots, six cute babies, five years of tragedy, four hours of angst, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!

On the twelfth day of Chatzmas, VT gave to me, twelve centuries of chaos, eleven twisted plotlines, ten Loki/Maestro battles, nine emo boys, eight sweet romances, seven soap opera plots, six cute babies, five years of tragedy, four hours of angst, third degree burns, a pair of shivs in the back, and a plot that ended very violently!