User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:21 pm
Now this one I really liked! mrgreen tell me, who actually creates this animation? Is it you Captain? the ideas are so amusing, and great depictions! love the story plot! *thumbs, up!* who knew being evil was a little like being submissive as well! great stuff! smile  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:37 pm
Queen-tintin
Now this one I really liked! mrgreen tell me, who actually creates this animation? Is it you Captain? the ideas are so amusing, and great depictions! love the story plot! *thumbs, up!* who knew being evil was a little like being submissive as well! great stuff! smile

I only write the stories. I can not draw, so I do what any evil SIth lord does; I steal the art and edit it with MSPaint! Those reindeer actually belong to Disney, but hey, so does Star Wars now, right? As a matter of fact, I chose those reindeer for that reason. Any hand-drawn art in the comics is done by my daughter. This copy/paste stuff is mine. Editing it is still not easy and I take great pride in doing it just right, but it's just editing other people's artwork.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:27 am
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin

I only write the stories. I can not draw, so I do what any evil SIth lord does; I steal the art and edit it with MSPaint! Those reindeer actually belong to Disney, but hey, so does Star Wars now, right? As a matter of fact, I chose those reindeer for that reason. Any hand-drawn art in the comics is done by my daughter. This copy/paste stuff is mine. Editing it is still not easy and I take great pride in doing it just right, but it's just editing other people's artwork.

Still pretty good, congrats, love it ! and your daughter has talent! and I understand about the editing! biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
The Comics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items