Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping
Valiant Visages [ Tor's RPCs and Data ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:10 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Zyuna Urai Hyuuga
Nickname: Zy, Zyun
Birthdate: November 18th

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 156 lbs

Nindo: "Physical beauty is fake, corrupt; true beauty comes from your actions and the ripples it creates, it comes from the way you treat your lesser when your superior isn't looking. True beauty is ethereal, it is the soul, it is your outlook on life. This kind of beauty comes from the light, and I strive to become it, to let it fill all within my life."
Personality: Zyuna believes truly in internal beauty above else, reflected in the habit of almost always wearing a blindfold to block herself from this "corruption". Though she is so young, the female is quite mature and almost sagely in most of her actions; she puts on this face in front of all others. She's not one to break her mature-stance often; she doesn't play pranks and she takes things a little too seriously sometimes. This being said, humor is not lost on her if done well. Due to her beliefs Zyuna is often kind, forgiving, and giving to an almost extreme; it is only when others are in danger that the female will break her vows of serenity and commit fully to fighting. These vows are as follows: one must always treat his/her fellow man with the utmost respect, one must always give to the needy even if one barely has anything themselves, one must always protect those who cannot protect themselves, one must abhor violence or the urge to be violent, one cannot dedicate themselves to the obsession of "corruption" or outer beauty, and one cannot let themselves be blinded by bias no matter the situation. The female loves academics and will take to researching or studying anything she doesn't recognize, and she respects others who are like minded.

Village: Kumogakure
Title: Gennin
First Class: Taijutsu
____BrawlerYour taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
Second Class: Bloodline
____Blood KnightYour bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Byakugan - Hyuuga Clan

Chakra Pool: 205
Stamina Pool: 295
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Raiton
Chakra Color: A gradient from off-white to beige
Chakra Materialization: It appears as tuffs of soft down that float in a lazy spiral around her, suspended in the air almost unrealistically.

Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ►

• Speed ► Moderately Increased [ +3 ]
→ Class Attribute: Brawler
• Reflex ► Moderately Increased [ +3 ]
→ Class Attribute: Brawler
• Fortitude ►

Strengths:
• Close-quarters combat
• Strong perceptively [ Thanks to the byakugan ]
• Strong willed, unable to be thrown off her path
Weaknesses:
• Unwillingness to fight right off the bat
• Prone to push for more diplomatic solutions
• Maybe too kind and giving
Fears:
• Being corrupted by her own external beauty; Zyuna is not blind to the fact that she is fairly physically attractive and is terrified that it might make her vain some day
• Being used; in any sense of the word
• Being buried alive

Reductions:
• All Hyuuga learn Taijutsu and Maruton Ninjutsu [ 1 ] post faster
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Sight for Touch: When wearing a blindfold, Zyuna can sense the most minute changes in the air pressure around her, allowing her to almost "see" her surroundings. This innate ability was formed over long periods of time training with her chakra nature and training blindfolded. This effect however is counteracted by being able to see; be it taking off her blindfold or activating her Byakugan. This effect is also disrupted when great amounts of wind are disturbed in her general vicinity, such as a tornado.
• Serenity In All Things: Hyuuga are very good at manipulating chakra and Zyuna is no exception to that. Through hard determination and training, Zyuna has learned to chain Ninjutsu with any Taijutsu with no hand seals for 1.5x the combined cost-- still takes up two activations. ( Taijutsu Technique + Ninjutsu Technique x 1.5 = total cost )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Bō staff
Weapon Range: 5'0"
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs
Weapon Size: Five feet long by 1 1/2 inches in diameter
Weapon Location: On the back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Kunai x5
• Shuriken x10
• Combat Uniform ( Open coat, chest wrap, skirt, sandals )
• Casual Clothes ( Off-white Cami, Plain Black Pants, Sandals )
• Blindfolds of varying colors ( For color matching of course )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
tab [ Starting ]
tab tab • Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
tab tab • Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
tab tab • Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
tab tab • Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
tab tab • Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
tab tab • Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Hsing-I Pakua
tab [ Stage One ]
tab tab Fire: Bursting [ Hou: Pao ]
tab tab Earth: Crossing [ Tu: Heng ]
tab tab Metal: Splitting [ Jin: Pi ]
tab tab Water: Drillng [ Shui: Zuan ]
tab tab Wood: Smothering [ Mu: Beng ]
tab [ Stage Two ]
tab tab Coiled Snake
tab tab Extending Rooster
tab tab Bear Withdrawing, Shocking, Then Following
tab tab Phoenix Spanning and Turning

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Zyuna is the b*****d daughter of a whore from Gimangakure and an unknown male. Soon after she was born, Zyuna was wrapped up and stuck on a supply caravan heading to Kumogakure. When she arrived at the gates of Kumogakure, she was finally discovered by two of the village anbu during a routine check of the caravan's contents. These two anbu took her in and raised her as if she was their own. Zyu's early childhood years were idyllic, and her adoptive parents loved her very much. However, as Zyuna grew older, she found her adoptive mother began to become aggressive towards her. Driven by some sort of jealousy, of her latent abilities as a Hyuuga and her beauty as she grew, Zyuna's mother became abusive. She took out her jealousy on the small girl starting as early as age eight, and refused to let the young girl train or even become a ninja. When Zyuna turned thirteen, her abusive mother was killed in a freak accident durring a mission, setting both the girl and her adoptive father free. From there, Zyuna's father enrolled her in the academy as quick as he could, and she shot through the classes at a lightning speed-- not because of her intelligence, but her willingness to learn and her drive for it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:11 am
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x [ x Z x y x u x n x a xxx H x y x u x u x g x a x ]

DO NOT LET YOUR EYES CORRUPT YOU, CLOSE THEM AND SEE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

❖ CHAKRA :: 000 / 000 x ❖ STAMINA :: 000 // 000 x ❖ AC :: 0 x ❖ RYO :: 0
[ BYAKUGAN ] ❖ [ BLOOD / TAI ] ❖ [ D-RANK / GENNIN ] ❖ [ FUUTON / RAITON ] ❖ [ KUMO ]

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      > Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
      > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
      > Sight for Touch: When wearing a blindfold, Zyuna can sense the most minute changes in the air pressure around her, allowing her to almost "see" her surroundings. This innate ability was formed over long periods of time training with her chakra nature and training blindfolded. This effect however is counteracted by being able to see; be it taking off her blindfold or activating her Byakugan. This effect is also disrupted when great amounts of wind are disturbed in her general vicinity, such as a tornado.
      > Serenity In All Things: Hyuuga are very good at manipulating chakra and Zyuna is no exception to that. Through hard determination and training, Zyuna has learned to chain Ninjutsu with any Taijutsu with no hand seals for 1.5x the combined cost-- still takes up two activations. ( Taijutsu Technique + Ninjutsu Technique x 1.5 = total cost )

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
      Current Stats
        Speed: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/dGgoVKH.jpg[/img]

[size=11]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❖ [color=white]x[/color] [ [color=white]x[/color] Z [color=white]x[/color] y [color=white]x[/color] u [color=white]x[/color] n [color=white]x[/color] a [color=white]xxx[/color] H [color=white]x[/color] y [color=white]x[/color] u [color=white]x[/color] u [color=white]x[/color] g [color=white]x[/color] a [color=white]x[/color] ]
[/size][size=7]

DO NOT LET YOUR EYES CORRUPT YOU, CLOSE THEM AND SEE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD[/size][size=11]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=11]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/size][size=8]❖ CHAKRA :: 000 / 000 [color=white]x[/color] ❖ STAMINA :: 000 // 000 [color=white]x[/color] ❖ AC :: 0 [color=white]x[/color] ❖ RYO :: 0
[ BYAKUGAN ] ❖ [ BLOOD / TAI ] ❖ [ D-RANK / GENNIN ] ❖ [ FUUTON / RAITON ] ❖ [ KUMO ]
[/size]
[size=11]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/size][/align]
[spoiler][list][align=center][size=10][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24564801#372058589][ Learn more information here ][/url][/size][/align]

[size=11]{ Passives + Additives }[/size]
[list][size=9]> [b]Brawler:[/b] Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
> [b]Blood Knight:[/b] Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
> [b]Sight for Touch:[/b] When wearing a blindfold, Zyuna can sense the most minute changes in the air pressure around her, allowing her to almost "see" her surroundings. This innate ability was formed over long periods of time training with her chakra nature and training blindfolded. This effect however is counteracted by being able to see; be it taking off her blindfold or activating her Byakugan. This effect is also disrupted when great amounts of wind are disturbed in her general vicinity, such as a tornado.
> [b]Serenity In All Things:[/b] Hyuuga are very good at manipulating chakra and Zyuna is no exception to that. Through hard determination and training, Zyuna has learned to chain Ninjutsu with any Taijutsu with no hand seals for 1.5x the combined cost-- still takes up two activations. ( Taijutsu Technique + Ninjutsu Technique x 1.5 = total cost )[/size][/list][/list]
[list][size=11]{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }[/size]
[list][size=9]Current Stats
[list][i]Speed: Moderately [ +3 ] [color=white]xx[/color] Strength: N/A [ +0 ] [color=white]xx[/color] Relfex: Moderately [ +3 ] [color=white]xx[/color] Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ][/i][/list]

Current Bonuses
[list][i]None Currently[/i][/list][/size][/list][/list]
[list][size=11]{ Missions + Current Objectives }[/size]
[list][size=9]Mission Title [ Rank ]
[list]- Objectives
- Go
- Here[/size][/list][/list]
[list][size=11]{ Jutsu Learned or Used }[/size]
[list][size=9]> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
[list][i]Jutsu decription here[/i][/list]
[list][i]Jutsu decription here[/i][/list]
[list][i]Jutsu decription here[/i][/list][/size][/list][/list]

[quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote]
[/spoiler]
[/list]

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:12 am

____________M I S S I O N S _ D A T A____________
Includes Mission name, objective, time/date accepted/finished, and rewards

Missions Completed

Normal Missions
            - None

Training Missions
            - None

Event/Special Missions
            - None

Spars/ Fights:
            - None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:13 am

_____________C U S T O M S_____________
Includes custom jutsu, custom weapons, custom armor, etc

0/8 Custom slots used

Custom Jutsu
            L o a d i n g . . .

Custom Weapons
            L o a d i n g . . .

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:17 am

____________S M I T H I N G _ D A T A____________
Includes smithing types, titles, current equipment, missions completed, etc

{ Blacksmithing } - { Whitesmithing } - { Woodworking } - { Weaponsmith } - { Botany } - { Religion: Shinto }
{ Apprentice } - { --- } - { --- } - { --- } - { --- } - { --- } - { Follower of Evergreen }

Smithing Equipment and tools:
            B l a c k s m i t h i n g :
              > Equipment
              > goes
              > right
              > hurr

W h i t e s m i t h i n g :
              > Equipment
              > goes
              > right
              > hurr

W o o d w o r k i n g :
              > Equipment
              > goes
              > right
              > hurr

W e a p o n s m i t h :
              > Equipment
              > goes
              > right
              > hurr

Smithing Missions and crafts
            Smithing: Blacksmithing Missions
              L o a d i n g . . .

Smithing: Whitesmithing Missions
              L o a d i n g . . .

Smithing: Woodworking Missions
              L o a d i n g . . .

Smithing: Weaponsmith Missions
              L o a d i n g

Botany Missions
              L o a d i n g . . .

Religion: Shinto Missions
              L o a d i n g . . .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:18 am
Reserved

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:24 am

____________O T H E R _ I N F O____________
Includes things about Karleen's Personality and quirks, along with her beliefs and other things.

Hobbies/Interests

Skills/Talents

Dislikes

Sense of Humor

Pet Peeves

Beliefs

Dreams/Nightmares

Quirks

Can't understand

Guilty pleasure

Languages

Accent