My name is Peeves.

But I mostly go by Nope, I shan't tell you unless you know the password!

I'm a male. I could be female too. Huh, I wonder how I would look in the Grey Lady's dresses?

I am also a poltergeist! What, you expected something different? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

I died when I was I died? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Oh wait, I was never alive! Hah, suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss!

The House I was in was I was in me own house. The nut house! Don't believe me? Well, shame on you! You should know better than to ask me things like this!

My Deathday is whenever I want! Cause seriously I don't know. Anyone have any clues? Oh wait, I didn't die! Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm contrary, independent, and possibly insane. I do what I want, when I want, and you can't say a thing! I am the ultimate prankster, and cause misfortune to those that come across me! I have only ever respected two people, and they left Hogwarts now. Too bad too, they were fun! Now I'm back to being a lone gun now, not that I mind. More mischief for me to pull when I feel like! Kyahahahahahahahahaha!

My background story is I shan't tell you. Too much work. I can say that I have been causing chaos around this school since the late 990's and no one has been able to banish me yet! I get all credit for this, of course! I have had headmasters, heads of houses, students, professors, caretakers, you name it, those that have walked these halls have cursed my name time and again! It probably doesn't help I feed off of this, of course! Now, excuse me, I have a duck I need to do something with. Why the duck? You'll have to find out!

I enjoy pulling pranks, causing trouble, harassing students, harassing professors, causing disorder, making noise, causing disturbances, and being a general nuisance, thank you very much!

I despise quiet, neatness, order, laws, rules, authority, and general lawfulness. Please, those things are for normal ghosts. I am not a ghost, and thus I shall do what I want!

I'm afraid of Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't speak so loud! Bloody Baron might hear you!

My strengths are pranks and causing trouble, naturally!

My flaws are a general disregard of authority and being in trouble all the time.

You'll find me haunting the I haunt everywhere in the school! Muhahahahahahahahaha!

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Oh, so now you ask about the duck? Well, I can't tell ya that! Why? It'll ruin the surprise! Sheesh, I can't reveal all of my secrets, after all!

Accepted 12/09/2014 by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк