My name is Sir Cadogan

But I mostly go by Sir Cadogan!

I'm a male

I am a Portrait

I was painted at 57 years old.

The House I was in was Gryffindor

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm insanely brave. I was in wars, after all! I like to encourage the young lads and lassies of Hogwarts, make them strong little things! I was considered prestigious in my time, and still believe myself to be of such. I've been told I'm a bit too headstrong, but I don't give a damn what they think of me!

My background story is chock full of excitement! I went to Hogwarts to be sorted into Gryffindor, where I was taught by Godric himself. Shortly after school, I was invited to the Round Table by King Arthur. I knew that friendship with that Merlin fellow would pay out! Along the way, I had three wives and more kids than I care to count... seventeen, I think. After being appointed a knight, I fought in the battle of Wyvern of Wye. It was my job to defeat him, you see! My first try didn't go over so well, and it broke my sword and my wand, and killed my horse. The bloody nerve! Naturally, I decided to have another go at the beast, and I took a pony into battle. After all my hard work... I was eaten. EATEN! Can you believe it?! Well, that didn't kill me, because the beast exploded, so Sir Cadogan lived another day! I don't remember when I died, but it was age that did me in.

I enjoy encouraging young ones, brave souls, war stories, horses, and strong scotch.

I despise wimpy people, crybabies, Wyverns, tea, and Potions class.

I'm afraid of being eaten... or left abandoned in an attic.

My strengths are battling and providing encouragement.

My flaws are being subtle and being quiet.

You'll find me hanging around the Seventh Floor, where my frame is, but I do wander the halls quite frequently.

I look like a brave knight!

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Not particularly, but if I think of something, I'll let you know!

Accepted 12/09/2014 by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк