Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Questioning my sexuality and identity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fearoia

Bashful Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 pm
*Takes a deep breath* Oh lord how to type this... Ehhh... Ahem!

Hello! My name is Alex and I'm a 22 year old female who's trying to come out of the closet. I've known for a while now that I'm about as straight as a cooked spaghetti noodle. The issue is that I'm not entirely sure what I am. I currently identify myself as bisexual/ transgender, but I'm not sure if it is correct. My reluctance of going into deeper detail about why I've come to that conclusion lies on the fear of breaking Gaia TOS! I don't mind talking on the forum, but at the moment I would prefer a heart-to-heart pm chat with anyone who can offer advice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:18 pm
Hey there! You shouldn't be forcing yourself too much like this, especially if you're really uncomfortable with this whole set-up. If you want, we can discuss these things in private through chat or PM. Right now, the best thing I can say is that you should not be so quick to make conclusions just yet.

ThyMooseyFate

Dapper Genius

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:02 pm
Hi Alex! I'm not like a scientist on the subject or anything, but I've been exploring around and learning what I can, and I have a pretty decent grasp of what I'm talking about. I'd love you help you out if I can. Feel free to shoot me a PM emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:47 am
Do some more research about your sexuality. Find other people who went through the same experience as you.  

leafywind101

heyitsikki

Friendly Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 pm
let me PM you, tell me how you actually feel 3nodding  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff