Greetings, my name is Snowfeather.

I am a Hippogriff.

I'm an adult.

I happen to be a female.

I'm currently with no one.

I am considered quite pleasant. I am proud, as all of my kind are. But I am kind, and can even be affectionate towards those I am fond of. I bond easily with humans, perhaps more so than most of my kind, though I am not quick to forgive if I am slighted. However, I enjoy contact with those who know how to properly treat me, and could even be called friend to a fair few. I am loyal to those who earn that title.

My background story is that I was born into the herd of my kind that keeps to the Forbidden Forest on Hogwarts grounds. I have always had a detached sort of interest in the goings on of the school, and so spend most of my time on the fringes of the forest, watching the students. However, I never approach; it's difficult to tell the difference between the older ones and those who are too young to know how to treat me with respect. I am quite fond, though, of being invited to the lesson where they are taught about my kind. It is a nice chance to get to interact with humans, knowing that they at least have some idea of proper behavior. On occasion I am insulted in these lessons, however, but I generally handle it with more grace than some of my kind, hence my continued invitations, I believe. I also have taken on the task of nurturing the younger members of my herd as best I can, attempting to introduce them to the concept of humans without actually exposing them to situations which will cause them stress. It's a difficult job, but I believe it is important for their development.

I enjoy observing humans, hunting, flying, racing, caring for the younger hippogriffs.

I despise rudeness, full moons, being caged, being touched without invitation, loud noises.

I'm afraid of werewolves... there is a pack that roams the forest on the full moon. I avoid them as much as possible; you never know when they will attack.

My strengths are that I am exceptionally strong and graceful.

My flaws are that like all my kind, I am quick to anger if I am mistreated. I also have a tendency to react without thinking.

I look like this. ((Credit to Deviant Art user gph-artist))

- Accepted by Weasley 12/10/14