Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
DTI Snowball Fight!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:47 am
We are down to 4 hours left in the fight, hope everyone is still throwing strong! The final contest will go up soon so be sure to look for it!

SpazzticPanda1311

MeilingGrace

dragonianflame

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

IceWolfClaws

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:38 am
Beep beep  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:53 am
Less than 10 mins until we see who won the fight, all the numbers will be added up, forts will be locked and a winner will be declared!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:01 am
lief_7
It's all over!!! Put down your snowballs and leave the forts, it's time to see who won this thing!!

SpazzticPanda1311

MeilingGrace

dragonianflame

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

IceWolfClaws

Prairiefox

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:03 am
So while I'm adding everything up, what did ya'll think of the snowball fight? Or the boss battle or the mini contests?

SpazzticPanda1311

MeilingGrace

dragonianflame

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

IceWolfClaws

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:08 am
when I wasn't busy with life and able to play it was fun ^^... and such a good way to get some TP.. >w>  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:09 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
when I wasn't busy with life and able to play it was fun ^^... and such a good way to get some TP.. >w>

That's true, I was actually hoping more of the new members would sign up to help them out with that, but we ended up with 9 and it worked fine smile would have been cool to see the 8 team battle though!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 am
lief_7
Looks like the results are in, you all put up a great fight and made the event a success! Hope you all had as much fun as i did! Now for some results.....

in 3rd place with 594 hits against them and the winners of......uh.....3rd place.... uh hum

Nature Spirits!!!! Good job guys, you fought hard, but it wasn't quite enough this time....

in 2nd Place with 542 hits against them and the cash prize is

Dragon Roar!!!! Good job guys you managed to get a prize and you fought real hard!

But the overall winner with only 339 hits against them (quite impressive) and the grand prize of some new Digimon partners are

Wing Guardians!!!! Ya'll really worked hard to win this thing and participated in everything you could! Way to go on a hard fought battle and an excellent win, this also means that the boss battle bonus goes to Kaos!! Congratz!

Now on to the prizes.

Marco and Yume may pick their choice of Normal rookie or lower Digimon!

and Kaos as the winner of the boss battle will be allowed to pick a rookie or lower limited Digimon of her choice!!

Members of Dragon Roar please send me a trade so i can send you your gaia gold prize!

Alright, well that's everything, quote me once you know what your prize will be and i will award it to you! go ahead and claim! and I will see ya'll for the next contest!!

SpazzticPanda1311

MeilingGrace

dragonianflame

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

IceWolfClaws

Prairiefox

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:32 am
I agree 3nodding I got tons of TP while playing a fun game.

I think that the only downside was the little activity received from the other members, but due to the month this contest was held in its understandable that people weren't as active.

I really really liked the battleship boss. I wish I would have been able to participate more. But overall I really liked this idea 3nodding

lief_7

Edit I would like Jyarimon as my partner please =D

also if you can please used this sprite
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:29 pm
lief_7

I enjoyed the event as well. I thought it to be well organized. The mini contests added a nice twist to things. It would have been more interesting if there were more participants.

I claim my prize! I'd like to have a Conomon please ^-^  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 pm
lief_7

I'm good, I don't really need the gold prize. As for my opinion, I'm going to be honest here. It was in it for a while, and I just totally lost interest. No sure why, I just didn't seem to have fun... I think it's just me o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 am
SpazzticPanda1311
lief_7

I'm good, I don't really need the gold prize. As for my opinion, I'm going to be honest here. It was in it for a while, and I just totally lost interest. No sure why, I just didn't seem to have fun... I think it's just me o3o

Hum that's fair, it could be that it would be more fun with more people or maybe some posting restrictions like you can only post between 1pm and 4 pm or something like that, maybe something to focus it more and try to make it feel like you are not posting alone. and no worry on the prize, it's only 1mil anyways haha, but that's what we're allowed to give as a prize right now xd not sure why  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:25 am
And here are the prizes! You fought well, enjoy your spoils!

Shadow of Miracles
User Image

X Kaos X
User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 am
lief_7
SpazzticPanda1311
lief_7

Hum that's fair, it could be that it would be more fun with more people or maybe some posting restrictions like you can only post between 1pm and 4 pm or something like that, maybe something to focus it more and try to make it feel like you are not posting alone. and no worry on the prize, it's only 1mil anyways haha, but that's what we're allowed to give as a prize right now xd not sure why

xD I mean that could have been it. I honestly felt like it was basically only one team even participating... I really didn't even feel like that if I put 100% in that I'd even have a chance to win haha. I sort of felt like it was 3v1 to be honest.

Also, I think since the event took so much time to get started people lost interest. I know right when this was announced I was excited. Then like two weeks went by and I was like.. is this not going to happen? Idk it might have been the delay to start the event as well. As for the prize I have a lot of gold right now, so I feel like I should let you save that and use it for another contest instead ;3  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:21 am
SpazzticPanda1311
lief_7
SpazzticPanda1311
lief_7

xD I mean that could have been it. I honestly felt like it was basically only one team even participating... I really didn't even feel like that if I put 100% in that I'd even have a chance to win haha. I sort of felt like it was 3v1 to be honest.

Also, I think since the event took so much time to get started people lost interest. I know right when this was announced I was excited. Then like two weeks went by and I was like.. is this not going to happen? Idk it might have been the delay to start the event as well. As for the prize I have a lot of gold right now, so I feel like I should let you save that and use it for another contest instead ;3

Ya i totally understand, it just got going late, and i didn't want to try and run it during the week of christmas, just kinda was a bad time to start it  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff