Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || The Crystal Caverns || :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:48 am
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 190 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki blinked at her brother and then tilted her head to the side as she thought about what he'd just told her. Some of it did go over hear head, but she thought she understood the basic principle of it, "So... you somehow negate the use of my, or anyone else's, chakra in any jutsu they use, no matter the element? It just... reverts it back to it's basic elemental building blocks, so to speak?" She said thoughtfully as she crossed her arms and looked at the water and ice around them.

Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:03 am
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 22335 ¥ AC:068775
¥ Chakra : 1050, Stored Chakra : 440 ¥
¥ Stamina : 885 ¥

Nodded as he continued,"Pretty much. Active jutsu, previous jutsu, jutsu cast long ago even jutsu that have yet to be activated. Absolute control. In the end just as I said. It gives me the ability to simply say yes or no. I have complete control over my opponents ability to perform jutsu."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:51 am
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki smiled slightly and nodded as she crossed her heart, only half playfully, though when she spoke it was deadly serious,"I swear I shall never breathe a word of this to anyone." She would rather die than betray her brother or any other member of her family.

Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai smiled as he pulled his sleeves down and gave her a tight hug before releasing her,"I know you wont sis. I have to give you credit even though this is your first time fighting someone you did well. You didnt let fear or emotion color your judgement nor your reactions. You thought and planned your attacks, and you were creative in your implementation. Excellent work all in all." With a quick turn he pulled his gloves back on and retrieved his katana retuning it to its sheath before turning to face her again.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:58 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki beamed at Myurai, happy that she had pleased her brother. When he hugged her, she hugged back, then retrieved her own wakazashi when he retrieved his katana. She sheathed it across her lower back and then looked back at her eldest brother,"What do you have planned now Myu-nii?" She asked, she knew he was never without a plan for something.

Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:24 am
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

A simple nod was all he did before he spoke,"Were goign to the academy. I need you to watch over the others while they train and give advice where possible. Ill be training myself in the upper levels of the academy." The upper levels were designed specifically to contain the destructive power of the higher ranking jutsu. If he was going up there then that meant he was going to get even more dangerous and fast. He adjusted his katana and began to make his way out of the caves knowing she would be close behind.

[exit to academy]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:12 am
User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki nodded at her brother's words and checked that her wakizashi was properly sheathed, then followed him from the caves. She would watch over the others, but she would get her own training in as well, she wanted to get as strong as possible, as fast as possible. She would make her brother proud.

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:17 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Lilja had signaled to Hakanai that she was being followed so she had to be sly and quick. With that, she hid. Watched the red haired male walked by her and looked quite confused. She felt bad. Part of her wanted to hang out but she had something she needed to do. For herself.

[ 1 / 10 learned ]

Blue hues glanced down at Lilja as she looked for any signals that may have indicated that she was being followed. None. Perfect. They entered into the cavern that Myurai had once showed them. Despite their dislike for each other and that her parents did not like him, he was still kind enough to show Hakanai this place. An amazing place for a Hyouton to train. It was cold. It had a a river and few different puddles scattered throughout the place, it was really a perfect place to train.

[ 2 / 10 learned ]

As the snow haired female looked around, she had not been here for many years. The day she was going to show her parents this location was the day she had been delivered the news that they both died. Then she forgot about this place for almost four years. Hakanai realized Lilja wasn't here with her and saw her laying elsewhere. Well. It was time to train.

[ 3 / 10 Learned ]

She started to look for scrolls and picked them up one by one. Why couldn't Myurai just make an ice shelf and place the scrolls into them? With a roll of her eyes and a shake of her head, was it really natural for men to be messy? She had decided that when she can, she will make an ice shelf to store these scrolls. But for now her focus was else where.

[ 4 / 10 Learned ]

Different scrolls. So many different Jutsu. Some were Hyouton. Others were her element, Water and Wind. Yet, there was many others that couldn't been related to Myurai or her bloodline. Well. She was still going to organize it. Just not now. She was starting to get frustrated when she couldn't' find a certain scroll. She finally found it. It was a technique to be able to freeze a body of water into ice. The snow haired female knew she needed this to be able to do what her parents once did.

[ 5 / 10 Learned ]

Good. Her hands reached up as she grabbed her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes. Read it over, she frowned as her brows furrowed together. Can she really do this? She started to walk around the cavern and she found a puddle small enough for her to practice on. Knelt down her knees touched the cold cavern floor as she started to focus on her chakra and placed it onto the puddle. Absolutely nothing happened.

[ 6 / 10 Learned ]

What? What did she do wrong? Angrily, her hand reached out and snatched the scroll to reread it. She did nothing wrong! Why would it not work at all!? Letting out a growl of frustration, she angrily threw the scroll behind her as she remained knelt by the puddle. She decided to try once again. This had better work. Or she would failed her parents.

[ 7 / 10 Learned ]

Hakanai knew she cannot give up. She stared combining her chakra again and there was a difference. But only in adding more water to the puddle. With a frown, Hakanai let out a frustrated sigh. This wasn't working. She needed to be trained. To be taught by someone. She had no one. She lost her parents, if she sees her uncle, she would kill him, and Myurai was no where to be found. She felt alone. She always had but this was just a reminder of how lonely her world was.

[ 8 / 10 Learned ]

Her eyes started to water up as she felt like she was going to cry. She doesn't even know if she can do this on her own. IT was then she felt something brushed against her elbow, startled Hakanai. She glanced towards her side and saw Lilja was there, nuzzled against her arm. She stopped for a moment as she gently hugged Lilja and took few breaths. Once she removed herself, Lilja had went around and sat in front of the puddle, across from Hakanai. Hakanai understood. She just had to keep trying. Now that she was calm and clear minded, Hakanai realized what she may have done wrong.

[ 9 / 10 Learned ]

She was not dividing equal amount of the wind and water chakra. That was why the puddled had became slightly bigger. She filled it instead of actually freezing it. With that in mind, she focused better and much more. Combined the two elements, Hakanai leaned over and placed her hands onto the puddle as ice rapidly formed. With a gentle smile, she remained her hands there as the ice crackling vibrated underneath her hands. It felt so cold. And it felt good. She managed to finally pull this off. Now she can move on and learn the other techniques. With that, she gently picked up the scroll and rolled up as she goes to find the other scrolls she needed. But first, she gave Lilja a kiss on the forehead before moving to do so as Lilja was content to lay there on the ground.

[ 10 / 10 Hyōton [ Ice Release ] Learned ]

Her finger slightly touches the edge of the scroll as she read for the next technique. To be able to mold ice just like a clay and even be able to control it and have it hover around her. What was the point of learning this if she cannot use it as an attack? No matter. It was in the scroll and surely, she can find a way to use this in the future that would make it worthy.

[ 1 / 5 Learned ]

Once she formed ice in her hand, she glanced towards if for a moment as her chakra continued to wrap around it. What did she want to build? Her thumbs pressed against it and sure enough, it was very soft. It left a thumb print on it. Just to see how fragile it was, she tossed it up in the air and caught it, the grip of her catch was strong as it shattered into her palm. That fragile. Opened her palm, she glanced at the ice dust onto her hand.

[ 2 / 5 Learned ]

So fragile. Just like life. After all, she did lose her parents. It was taken away from her so fast. It wasn't the same as her crushing this ice ball and how quickly it broke but a soul wasn't that easily broken. Or did the person who had killed her parents thought souls could be easily damaged? Take it away like it was nothing? Her heart started to pound against her chest as she started to feel bitter. In her hands, she started to form another ice ball.

[ 3 / 5 Learned ]

What was she going to make? Her hands went to work on the ice ball. With one hand, she held on to it, her chakra still wrapped around it to keep it soft and to be able manipulate the shape. She had finished. With a glance, she realized she had drawn her mother's face. She missed her. They both were thick as thieves. Gently, Hakanai placed her mother's face down and started to make another, this time with her father's face. When she was done, she sat back for a moment and looked at the sculptures. She missed them.

[ 4 / 5 Learned ]

Now that she made this, she didn't' have the heart to break it or let it melt. Fingertips touched the cold sculpture she made as her hands raised up and the ice art had started to float. She let it hoover for a moment before the snow haired female had it float towards her. With a simple sign, her hand reached out and gently touched her father's cheek as she took away the wind and there was only water. It melted and the water had fallen onto the ground. She did the same for her mother. With a bitter sigh, she rolled up the scroll and started to prepare for the next technique.

[ 5 / 5 Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ] Learned ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Ryo: 200
AC: 300

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Once she had grabbed another scroll she started to read it. Well that one seemed more useful than the other one. With that in mind, she put away the scroll and sighed softly. This would not be a good place for the practice. She started to walk towards the end of the cave, where there was dirt and ice mix.

[ 1 / 5 Learned ]

Once she got there, she went a bit further and to the side, so it wouldn't block anyone way if she succeeded in this. After all, it would be hard for the ice to melt here. Closed her eyelids, Hakanai started to focus.

[ 2 / 5 Learned ]

Both of her hands were out and the palms faced upwards towards the cave's ceiling. The wind and water chakra started to swirl as she created a blue orb in her hands. Now it was time to see if it really did work.

[ 3 / 5 Learned]

Threw it against the floor as it just shattered. No. She was doing it wrong. With few deep breaths, she remained calm to be able to try again. After all, she won't be able to do this with her mind scattered. Few seconds later, she managed to focus.

[ 4 / 5 Learned ]

Both hands started to whirl with chakra once again as she formed the blue orb. She was more calm and of peace in her mind. Maybe this would work. Here goes nothing. With that, she threw the ice ball and it exploded as a torrent of ice spikes appeared. With a surprised yelp, she dived behind to a a large crystal and it protected her from the attack. That was scary. She needed to be more careful

[ 5 / 5 Fubuki's Ice Bombs Learned! ]

With another relieved sigh, she got up and brushed herself. She had a feeling that someone was staring at her. Sure enough, her eyes met with Lilja and Lilja was not pleased to what just happened. Hakanai got up and returned the scroll to the pile.

[ 1 / 4 Learned ]

It was time for the next one. Oh here's a good one. But first, she needed one of her weapons. She looked around and realized that she forgot where the placed her bag. Great. Hakanai went to retrace her steps.

[ 2 / 4 Learned ]

Few more steps. Hakanai have found it. Opened the bag, she looked down at her collection and try to figure out to what she wanted to duplicate. She paused for a moment as she saw her father's weapon. It was a kuma. It belonged to him and he didn't take it with him on that last mission.

[ 3 / 4 Learned ]

She didn't have the heart to duplicate his weapon. Instead, she had grabbed a kunai. The chakra started to spin on both hands as she meld them together. Sure enough, the kunai was covered with ice. This could come in handy if she was able to manipulate the ice some more.

[ 4 / 4 Higu no Jutsu [ Ice Tool Technique ] Learned! ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Ryo: 200
AC: 300

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 495/505 ---/395

Now that she had the only other material she needed, Hatsu would search the caverns for a good sized crystal. There was so many of them, and they were really beautiful. After settling on a crystal to use, she would make the appropriate handsigns, and a burst of air would erupt from her hand as she pointed it at the cluster of crystals.

Shards of crystal would go flying across the room, and shield her eyes with her arm as she was hit with its shrapnel. Minor cuts would appear across her arms as they cut into her as they flew past. They stung a little bit, but Hatsu looked around the room for a couple of good sized chunks, ones that could barely fit into the palm of her hand. Once she had gathered all she found, she sought out a spot on the caverns floor.

Four crystals in total, a serene light glowed around her as she took out a kunai. With the cave crystals' natural light she would have no trouble seeing as she put the kunai's tip against the side of the first crystal, twisting and scraping at it to create a hole. Once she had gone halfway into the side she would switch sides, to make a sort of hourglass shaped hole in it.Once finished, she would take out the leather cord she had just bought, and measure it up against the crystal's hole. The hole needed to be slightly larger, so she twisted her kunai into the side until it was barely large enough for the cord to fit two of itself through the hole. Hatsu would then thread the wire through the crystal, tying off one end at the very tip of the cord. Pushing the crystal back up to the knot, she would then thread the other working end through the hold, the opposite direction. Knotting the end of the second tip as well, Hatsu effectively had made a necklace. The crystal glowed in her hand as she wrapped it up in the cord, gripping it tightly as she exited the cavern. The only thing left to do now was to get something to hold it in, and she knew just the place that could help.

[Exit To]
Streets

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ] - D Rank Wind

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas