For the fans. razz

Quote:
Remember that series of Star Trek inspired wine? Well now they're back with a new one: Klingon Bloodwine. While real Klingon bloodwine is believed to be made from fermented blood and sugar, this one is made out of fermented grapes. Lame, I know, but at least your family won't think you're some sort of weird, liquid-diet cannibal.

Klingon Bloodwine is a wine traditionally consumed in celebration and victory. Whether drunk while reveling in triumph or simply enjoying life among friends, this could be the finest vintage of Klingon Bloodwine until 2309. Traditionally twice as strong as whiskey and best served warm, this sanguine version of Bloodwine is more human-friendly at 13% ABV and can be served slightly chilled or at cellar temperature (60-65 F).

The 2012 Klingon Bloodwine is a medium-bodied red blend of Malbec, Syrah and Petit Verdot from the Paso Robles AVA in California. Klingon Bloodwine can be enjoyed with grilled meats and mature cheeses, or traditional Klingon fare such as Heart of Targ.

Bottle cost $20, are available HERE now, and should be available from major national retailers in the near future. Which is a relief, because if we all had to wait till Stardate 41254 to try it, everyone would be dead before we got the chance. Except me, because I'm going to be cryogenically frozen and brought back to life centuries in the future. Oooooor thawed in a microwave and left to die after they realize I paid with a stolen credit card.

Thanks to E V I L A R E S, who is so evil he makes wine with actual blood and never tells anybody at his parties until after they've tasted it.