Purity's Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThaProduct

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:18 am
Hi! :3
ugh, so I've been a member of gaia since 2008 and I came back about month ago. The other day I sold most of my stuff to get some items for my dream avi since so much has changed on gaia and prices in the market place are ridiculous now -.- ( I remember having a thousand gold on gaia you were considered "rich") I only have 1b gold right now .... and since its taking me forever to get the items I'm questing I was wondering would be willing to donate or help? :3 It's very much appreciated !!!^^ heart

Items Questing:
Astra: Merry Platinum Halo
Astra: Sweet Charming Blush
Pure Heavenly wings
White Laurels
Heavenly Gate Keeper
Astra: Perky Off white Wolf ears

Quested Items Received:
Inari's Beads
Siku The white Wolf
Light Camille Hair  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:40 am
Some of those items aren't too bad. What steps are you taking to try and get the items?
Do you have prices on those items?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

ThaProduct

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:50 am
wellwisher
Some of those items aren't too bad. What steps are you taking to try and get the items?
Do you have prices on those items?

Well I did sell some of my expensive items , I also do the daily chance I believe its called & also I sell go fusion charms on the market place almost daily which helps build up my gold but it takes quite an amount of time.. whee

Right now I'm focusing on the Merry Platium Halo which is 37b in the Market & Also the Off white perky wolf ears which is 11b  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games