Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
If a person was traumatized by a childhood event...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaimaTami13

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:26 pm
I had an ex who I thought I could trust so I told him that when I was around 8, something very traumatic happen to me, so I didn't want to do anything sexual with him until I was ready or until I was married. But, after months of pressuring me, he finally convinced me to try and have sex with him, even though I didn't want to. I never vocally said no or tried to stop him, but when he got me alone, he took off his pants and was already hard, so I freaked out and started to shake really badly because I was having flashbacks. He knew about them and it was obvious I didn't want to go through with it, but he still went ahead and tried to have sex with me. I couldn't look him in the eyes, I was in a horrible amount of pain that I was close to crying (and I have a high tolerance for pain mind you and a virgin), and I was whimpering very loudly so I know he heard me, but yet, he still kept going. After 20 minutes, neither of us cumming mind you, he just got up, opened the door to 'let the stink out' (we were in his friend's car so...yeah), and then just kind of left me lying there until I dressed and we went on through the rest of the night. I haven't told anyone but a very few close people, but I was always curious to know whether or not this falls under rape or sexual assault. I just need to get of get over this fully because it's been three years and I still can't help but think about it to this day...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:54 am
That is most definitely rape, if you didn't want it then it's rape. It sounds like he also forced himself upon you, that guy is a really horrible human being and especially after knowing your background, he went ahead with it. I'm disgusted with what he done to you

autumoon

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:16 am
In my opinion, you're real brave to share even part of a traumatic personal story like that. I have a story of something that happened that was when I was either 8 going on 9 or 9 going on 10. I'm 14 now and still can't get over it....I think I know how to give the gist of it without going into too much detail...should I/can I post it here?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:27 am
Ancient Crescent
That is most definitely rape, if you didn't want it then it's rape. It sounds like he also forced himself upon you, that guy is a really horrible human being and especially after knowing your background, he went ahead with it. I'm disgusted with what he done to you

Thank you, I have been kicking that around for three years but I didn't know what to call it. I just haven't said anything because I want nothing to do with him anymore and I'm too nice sometimes. It's just a little hard to admit the truth sometimes  

TaimaTami13

Dangerous Lunatic

TaimaTami13

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
twinsister27
In my opinion, you're real brave to share even part of a traumatic personal story like that. I have a story of something that happened that was when I was either 8 going on 9 or 9 going on 10. I'm 14 now and still can't get over it....I think I know how to give the gist of it without going into too much detail...should I/can I post it here?

If you feel that you need someone to talk to and you want to share your experience, then go ahead and post it. Trust me when I say that it helps to tell someone. If you want to tell only a few people, find someone you know without a doubt that you can trust and tell them. I'm 20 years old and I still have flashbacks from time to time, but it helps me to talk to someone who supports me. If you need it, you can tell me and I will try to help you, but only if and when you are ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:59 pm
Lovely Little Neko14
I had an ex who I thought I could trust so I told him that when I was around 8, something very traumatic happen to me, so I didn't want to do anything sexual with him until I was ready or until I was married. But, after months of pressuring me, he finally convinced me to try and have sex with him, even though I didn't want to. I never vocally said no or tried to stop him, but when he got me alone, he took off his pants and was already hard, so I freaked out and started to shake really badly because I was having flashbacks. He knew about them and it was obvious I didn't want to go through with it, but he still went ahead and tried to have sex with me. I couldn't look him in the eyes, I was in a horrible amount of pain that I was close to crying (and I have a high tolerance for pain mind you and a virgin), and I was whimpering very loudly so I know he heard me, but yet, he still kept going. After 20 minutes, neither of us cumming mind you, he just got up, opened the door to 'let the stink out' (we were in his friend's car so...yeah), and then just kind of left me lying there until I dressed and we went on through the rest of the night. I haven't told anyone but a very few close people, but I was always curious to know whether or not this falls under rape or sexual assault. I just need to get of get over this fully because it's been three years and I still can't help but think about it to this day...

There are people who only want to be satisfied sexually. So, he didn't care about your feelings at all and just did the intercourse. It's not easy to get over this. You had a traumatic experience. He didn't care at all.

If the traumatic experience bothers your life, for example depressive moments, you can't focus in your work. Try to seek professional help.

I never tried professional help much. But I believe it may help since they are professionals.

Good luck  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:24 pm
That was rape, completely rape. I am so sorry for your experience. I highly recommend professional help, if cost is an issue most states offer some type of free program. Having gone though a similar situation as a child I understand your feelings and am here if you ever need to talk.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games