Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:33 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The cold was playing hell on him, particularly his joints, but it felt so good to finally be outside. The air stung his lungs yet it was so easy to breathe it! Unlike Ay he was quite used to a colder climate, well not this cold, but caverns were always cool and damp places. Thus he was not nearly so bundled as his friend. He wore only a long sleeve shirt, a long heavy jacket, thick boots (combat boots, was what he recalled them being called), a pair of very dark smoked glasses, and a pair of green sweat pants that mostly definitely belonged to Ceres. They were a bit older so they sort of fit him, but the curves were all wrong for him. He had only recently been introduced to athleisureware, and while he mostly did not care for it on himself, he had to admit the thick knit pants were surprisingly warm and comfortable. Perhaps he would have to get a pair for himself once he knew they were financially secure. ”It is nice to be out once more. I was starting to get a bit stir crazy back home, though I know I was kept in for good reason. For someone who spent his entire life in underground cavern systems, one would expect me to be able to handle feeling cooped up better than I did.” The big difference there was that the central chamber of the cavern was gigantic and he often traveled the tunnels to survey the city’s borders and eliminate threats. He knew those passages better than most scouts. The second Ayluin tripped, Drizyrr had his hand on the young elf’s shoulder and helped pull him back up to his feet. ”Careful now, you’ll dispel the myth that elves have supernatural grace,” he chided his friend. Though soon after he was posed a question and he had to think long and hard about the answer, five hundred ninety-three years was a lot of memory to cover. ”The warmest part of the day is only a bit cooler than my original environment, and I think I may have been on the surface a few times in weather like this, but no, seasons are still new to me. I’ve only experienced three of the four seasons so far, but I hear the next one is the coldest but also, potentially, the most serene.” It didn’t even cross his mind that most would find it surprising he had never experienced seasons before, but that was just how life was in a cave.

He quipped a tiny mischievous smile, ”race you to the top of that tree,” he said, pointing to a solid oak a good fifty paces in front of them. Without waiting for a reply, he bounded off, his joints pissed at him for the sudden increase in activity, but it felt like it had been centuries since he had let loose and exerted himself for fun. Not that a quick dash and practically springing from branch to branch should have counted as exerting himself, but he was disappointed to note that by the time he got to the top, he was a touch winded. ”Damn I’m losing my edge.” Before he could ruminate on it further, something caught his eye. ”Ceres?” Near the edge of his vision he could see her talking with a stranger. From this distance he could not make out her body language or his demeanor, but there were no obvious signs of threat that he could tell. Still, the hunter’s instinct in him swelled and his eyes remained trained on the two, muscles tensed so that he could spring into action at a millisecond’s notice.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ayluin, Ceres (in the distance) My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Joyous - Focused predator Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres:
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image

The moonelf only slightly shivered at times, but it was never more than a mild inconvenience. The clothes kept him well warm. While waiting for Drizz’ reply he raised his hands to his mouth though, and blew some warm air over them before rubbing them together when they started to sting a bit as well. That was the one thing he had forgotten to put on: Gloves. Once they were warmed a bit he put his hands in his jacket pockets to let them warm more that way and he looked back at his friend. "I can understand that. I didn’t like being cooped up when I wasn’t well either and that was a lot shorter than you were kept inside. I’m glad you feel better again. It’s still kind of hard to grasp how you spend so long under the ground without knowing the outside world though. Were you never curious?" he asked them about their life in the caverns. The drow he met had been in the forest often enough. And when he was cooped up in the palace he could never wait to escape his guards.

The elf had only pulled his hands from his pockets when he nearly fell as he was walking backwards. Of course in a split time he could feel his friend grab his shoulder to help avoid him falling down. They were really fast, even after all that time inside. Once he was steady and the drow spoke he gave an apologetic smile. It was supposed to be a calm walk for his friend, not one where he had to step in at a moment’s notice to avoid his younger friend tripping because he wasn’t walking forward like any person would. "I’m sorry Drizz, I was looking at the environment. It’s so different now." he replied. He always took Drizz’ words seriously, though he wasn’t too worried. He knew there was no malevolence behind the warrior’s words. But that didn’t mean he didn’t have a huge amount of respect for the elderly elf. If anything they were more respected than his surrogate father had been, even before his father and him came at odds with each other and Ayluin ran away from home.

Ayluin walked at Drizz’ pace watching them as they replied to his latest question. He wasn’t surprised at all about them not seeing all seasons, Ayluin hadn’t either before he came to Soleil. "This is entirely new for me. Where I come from it doesn’t even get nearly this cold. If I had to mention temperatures going by what I experienced here after learning that system, I’d say it never got colder than around 68F." he explained in his turn. "When it comes to snow and ice I have only seen it on images painted high in the mountains." Part of the information his friend gave him was a little worrying though. The coming months would get even colder than this?! He could hardly imagine…

But he didn’t get a chance to ask more. Drizz suddenly challenged him to a race to the top of a tree and before Ayluin could stop him, his friend had taken off. "Wait!" the moonelf called after Drizz but it was already too late. "Ceres is going to kill me..." the elf muttered before he was left with little else to do but try and catch up. A little dramatic idea perhaps, but he had promised to keep Driz safe. Naturally he wasn’t half as exercised as the drow was in any way, so by the time he made it to the tree, his friend was already well at the goal. The moonelf took a few deep breaths leaning on his knees before he sighed and looked up at the tree. At least he knew how to climb after all his escapades as a kid.

Once he had caught his breath Ayluin started his ascent of the tree, though he was a little more careful about it than Drizz had been. For some reason they were sitting still up high and the moonelf hoped that wasn’t because he had reopened a wound again or something. When he made it to the top, or rather one branch lower so he wouldn’t accidentally cause the branch to sway, his chest was burning but he ignored it. "Please be careful my friend." it was his turn to say, but before he finished his sentence he looked in the direction the drow was looking. Much to his surprise Ceres was right there! He sure hoped that she didn’t see her fiancee running and climbing when he was just healed up enough to go out. Not just for himself, Ay was sure Ceres would have some choice words for Drizz too if she knew. "I didn’t know she was going here as well." he spoke softly and he placed one hand against the tree trunk as he looked up at Drizz nearby. "Shouldn’t we go back to the ground before she sees what you are up to?" Ayluin asked his friend, half teasing. Though it looked very much like the drow was hiding, watching in secret.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Drizz, Ceres further away] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’
’LUGHNASADH’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:03 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ③ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑦
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:45 pm
Maura kshama
Ombre district
"One thousand years of soul lost is petal blown away.."

After her last fight in her realm, she did saw vernozica useful. She agreed to see her again after all . Still she has not heard from her father but something tell her that she has to keep trt to back. She jumped down from a tree and took off her helmet. True, vernoica has something special about her.
" Every flower has its perks "
She said as she waited for her to come and she not the one to test new idea. " I see this flower want to belong somewhere."

Her purple hair rest on the ground. She watch the clouds go by and day dreaming slowly ." She half human . She have to be train strong. What about the aire to carry on the legacies.."
She ponder longer.

Ragnarok Akumachi

Kitschura_020

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:34 am

Mood: excited,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: a leather skintight short top with black skin tight leather pants
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), bike helmet, smartphone

After a long commute to the park, Veronica, in full dragons form, walks to the assigned meeting spot to to meet up with Maura. She finds her laying on the grass and Veronica ,slowly walks up and lays down right beside her, enjoying the silence for a bit and turns to glance abit at Maura,

Kitschura_020

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games