Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:47 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Weapon: An enchanted spellbook in a language only she can read
Housing: 1110 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cesela found herself wandering around the park as she really had nothing to do for the day. She did plan on going out to lunch with her sister but she ended up having last minute plans and couldn't make their lunch plans. So, instead of going out for food later on, she decided to take a walk. The weather was a bit cold but she liked this kind of weather. It's especially great because she can have all the excuse in the world to use Cocoa to warm herself up. "Another cold day. And, as expected, not many people are around. Makes sense with the weather but with the holidays, I thought some people would tolerate it. Guess I was wrong."

Cocoa, who was being held tightly up against Cesela's chest, had herself buried between her arms and her jacket. With her fur, the cold doesn't bother her. "Well, at least it's been a little better lately in terms of temperature. But, I can understand why people would want to stay indoors and keep themselves warm. Huddle by the fireplace, wrap themselves up in blankets, stuff like that. Yet, here you are embracing the cold yet again." Sometimes, she worries for Cesela who likes to be out in the cold for longer than she should be.

Cesela shrugged at Cocoa's last comment. "Oh, come on. It's not like I stay out in the cold all night. Is it so wrong for me to enjoy the cold weather once in a while?" She continued to walk around the park before she came across an interesting sight. [b["Huh? Who's that?" She came across a girl who wasn't wearing much to protect herself from the cold and noticed a jacket laying around her. She seemed to be practicing karate or something. She wasn't all that knowledgeable when it came to martial arts. "Training, maybe?"

Cocoa looked to where Cesela pointed to and saw the girl she was talking about. "Seems to be like that. But out here in the cold with not much protection? Seems a little crazy to me but I guess martial artists have built up their bodies to withstand extreme temperatures. It doesn't even look like the cold bothers her." She remained cradled in Cesela's arms as they both watch the girl train in silence as to not disturb her.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa and a strange girl
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

xXGhostStalker

Mood: bored
With: no one
Money $200 cash
Items: cell phone, map, towel
Wearing: a heavy, coat, a
cut tank top, .
stretch pants

Her moves keep getting faster and at a point she keeps moving with combinations of kicking strikes am punching strikes. This keeps up for a few minutes until she factors in a backflip toward a near by tree cover I'm snow, kicking it causing the snow to fall down as if to cover her. Once the snow finishes falling she is gone. Untill she appears suddenly behind her spectator. "Did you enjoy my little demonstration?" She asked the young woman who was watching her from behind the trees.  

Ragnarok Akumachi

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:16 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela continued to watch the underdressed girl practice her martial arts in silence when she saw that she ended up being buried in snow that fell from a tree. Being underdressed as she was, she became concerned after seeing her being buried by the snow and was about to go out and help her when she suddenly appeared behind her which made her jump in surprise. "Ah!" She ended up dropping Cocoa down on the snow, who almost blended in with the snow because of her white fur as she moved out from behind the tree and turned around to see the girl who she just saw get buried by the snow. "What the!? How did you get behind me?"

Cocoa had been drifting to sleep as they had continued to watch the girl and she was about to fall asleep when she heard Cesela shout and jump, causing her to drop her onto the ground. Thankfully, the snow softened her fall. "Oww...what did you do that for?" She then looked up and saw that the girl had appeared behind them. "So, not only is her martial arts pretty impressive but I suppose it would also stand to reason that her reflexes would be on par with it too."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mood: bored
With: no one
Money $200 cash
Items: cell phone, map, towel
Wearing: a heavy, coat, a
cut tank top, .
stretch pants

" OH I ran" Mizuti says giving off a smile and she points to the track she left. It stems from the back of the tree around a few more circling to the spot she is in now. "My name is May Hóng tùzǐ, it is very nice to meet you^^ also everyone calls my Mizuti, I hope that my demonstration practice was to your liking, if you want to see more we can but first, want some cocoa? I think k there is a store near by"

xXGhostStalker

Ragnarok Akumachi

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:58 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela tilted her head when she told her that she ran behind her. She was sure she saw her get buried but the trail of footprints said otherwise. "Huh, so you did. I didn't even see you so you must be pretty fast." She looked back at the trail of footprints for a minute before looking back at the girl. "My name is Cesela Rye. You seemed pretty into your training so I didn't want to interrupt you." When she offered some to get some hot cocoa, it was enticing at first. "Thanks but I'm fine. I like this kind of weather. Coincidentally, this is my companion, Cocoa. She helps keep me warm." She then reached down and picked up Cocoa and held her back in her arms.

Cocoa watched the two talk amongst themselves when Cesela had introduced her to Mizuti as she was picked up from the snow with a slight added comment at the end. "Since when was I a body warmer? For the record, I didn't even want to leave the warmth of the house today."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:27 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤0
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:57 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[ Soleil Park ]- COMPANY-[ ------ ]

- OUTFIT-[ Winter Clothing ]- THOUGHTS-[ Feelin' sick ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally having a place of his own and with the Winter Ball ended, the dragon thought about taking a scroll through Soleil Park; a dumb idea to be exact-- one, winter makes him sick and two, he should be relaxing from the comfort of his place, not out here and three... he barely remember yesterday. There were dancing, showing this water magi what he can do, talking about music and.... that's it. ❝ Ughhhh.... Next time, me--- don't binge drink under frustration...! Be glad, it's cold as well! My a** would've burn the entire building down....

However, Hikaru's been staying indoor ever since he moved in, after that... he's been only working on himself, never having any time to go out and explore. That changed. Or rather bad timing. ❝ Aaahchoo!!! ....s**t... ❞ A loud sneeze echoed in the air following it up with something red-orange light exiting his lips quick. In his hand, he was holding a warm plastic cup of hot cocoa, his scarf blowing quietly feeling this cold air hitting his face, covering it more using his scarf. Winter definitely hates him. Scanning his surroundings, making sure there's no one around as the dragon shimmies off, setting his cup onto a nearby bench before taking in some deep breaths, stretching one of his leg back then holds it up almost in a 90° degree angle. Maybe some yoga would help his mind relax.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human) ┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[ 1511: Lumiere District ] - OCCUPATION-[ N/A ]

- STATUS-[ Single ]- OOC-[----]

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Park | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Relaxed until he's not | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : [[Text between these means that Ali is speaking Romanian, as that is where he's from.]] Also Kairo and the shadows are only things that Ali can see himself, as they hide themselves from other people in order to keep him safe from harm.

It is probably bizarre for the people around him as he passes them, but the man isn't really effected by colder temperatures and today is the BEST day to not have his million layers on. Grey days with clouds block out the sun is heaven for this man. Grey means that he has an easier time using the shadows to darken the areas around him, but just in case, he brought a parasol with him today. Without his shades and in only a comfortable sweater, the artist finds himself enjoying the ability to be outside without burning his skin to a crisp. [["How are you feeling? The ball had you pretty sick when you got home..."]] A pair of arms wrap around his own, his ruby eyes meeting a pair of fuchsia gems. [["Me? What about you? You disappeared all night."]] The demon speaking out load to what would seem like nothing to everyone else got him more weird looks, but he's far too used to looking crazy by now. [["I was resting. It took its toll on me to be in the lights as well. But it was fun. I am glad we went with Vanti."]] He nods in agreement as he looks up at the gray sky after tilting his umbrella just so. [["Yeah, me too. The fun was worth it."]]

The two walk in silence for a little while longer, the shadows directly underneath his umbrella's material whispering softly above them to fill in the quiet with background noise. It's always with him, hiding in the dark crevices of everything, making promises that he will have everything he wants if he just yields to it, while also giving him nightmares with its screams. Housing the souls of who knows how many spirits is never something easy. Especially when he's the only one that can see them, feel the touch of Kairo's skin against his own as the demon strokes his arm underneath his sleeve. it is bizarre and scary at times, but it has been his life for centuries, and you just grow used to the abnormal after awhile.

Eventually their stroll leads them further into the park, where the benches are spread out for people to enjoy a sit. However, with the weather currently, the park is pretty much barren. Save for 1 other person. [["How flexible.~"]] The embodiment of lust purrs as they grow near the person apparently deciding that it is the perfect time for some yoga. "[[No. Not today. Don't you dare.]]" He warns the demon, frowning when he gets a chuckle instead of the expected promise to behave.

he fully intends to just keep walking, but he feels Kairo's touch turn hot for a moment, and his body growing tense as he hears his own voice ringing out in the silence, but knows he didn't say anything himself. He knows that it isn't him doing the talking, because for a second his accent is a little thicker than it has been for the last few decades. "Yoga in the park during winter?" The searing heat dissipates and he is glaring at the demon for a quick second, annoyed by the smug little wiggle of the man's fingers that he gets in place of an apology. [["It wouldn't kill you to make friends with new people, don't look at me like that. You weren't going to talk to them yourself, so I helped.~"]]

Nyanianda

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:03 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[ Soleil Park ]- COMPANY-[ A stranger ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's just him and nothing else. Stiff breathing could be heard from, a cold mist exiting through his closed lips slowly counting down from ten before switching to the other leg repeating again. It's best if Hikaru doesn't overdo with this, the hangover still lingers in his system, now adding this winter season hitting him dead-on, it's a miracle that it hit him today than yesterday. ❝ Later on... I should go grocery shopping... oh, and I should buy some pet items too; some new beds for Moka and Pandora-- tch... like I enjoyed them snuggling against me every single night..! ❞ He huffs to himself, letting out a small flame. Not paying attention towards an unknown figure watching him, too focus into yoga as he shift poses, holding his foot from behind. Peace... peace... peaceeeeeeeee---

"Yoga in the park during winter?" Said the stranger.

GAHHHH!! ❞ The sudden voice threw Hikaru off, his body wobbling back and forth, flailing his arms in desperation of something to grab on but, the nearest tree was 5 feet away from him; the bench is close yet, not close enough. Gravity finally settled itself backward, quickly reacting in letting himself bend backward stopping his fall with his hands; at the moment, his bend backwards, leg still high up while holding himself. So many emotions were flowing inside, some wicked, some surprised, some had him swear in his native language -- pulsing sapphire orbs scanning all over before turning in seeing a pair of feet tracing upwards to the stranger. ❝ W-well.. I haven't done some lately before I l-left my hometown, s-so.. I thought why not, r-right now?! He replied shakily, just half right in that statement. Although indoors sounds b.... bet--- bett---beaaaaaaCHOOO!! ❞ Cue one abrupt sneeze causing pinky's balance to collapse together, making him hit the ground backside which was worst.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Park | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Sympathetic | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : [[Text between these means that Ali is speaking Romanian, as that is where he's from.]] Also Kairo and the shadows are only things that Ali can see himself, as they hide themselves from other people in order to keep him safe from harm.

Though the man had no intention of initially disturbing the other, he still steps forward when the man starts having issues with his balance. he hadn't meant to startle anyone, and had assumed they would hear him walking. But he guesses that them speaking to themselves would lead him not hearing the man approaching. Either way, he stops his approach when it seems like the man has his balance just fine. Ignoring the snicker from Kairo, Ali clears his throat. "Sorry for startling you." It isn't like he is a mean person, he just didn't want to disturb anyone and wanted to have one quiet morning where he could stroll about without dealing with Greed or Iiro again. Being outside is about the only time he gets away from those pesky demons.

"I suppose." That is really all he feels he can respond to that logic. The man kind of has a point. Whenever Ali gets the inspiration to draw, he just does so on his arm with the pen he usually has in his pocket, or maybe an napkin he gets somewhere local. You can't stop certain urges he guesses. "Are you-" But it is already too late, the man is falling over before he can reach him, making him grimace when he hears the impact with the ground and his butt. Walking closer, the man leans over so he can hold out a hand to help the guy up. He feels like this unfortunate domino effect is kind of his own fault, so the least he can do is help him out. "Sorry....again."

Whether or not the man takes his help, when he is standing again, Ali helps him dust off before he clears his throat and steps back a few inches. "I'm Alistair by the way, but everyone calls me Ali. Might I know the name of the poor unfortunate soul I keep inconveniencing today?"

Nyanianda

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:50 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[ Soleil Park ]- COMPANY-[ Ali ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

ALRIGHT! I heard you the fourth time...! J-just relax... ❞ The constant apologizing was getting in his nerves, but he doesn't show it through facial only blankly glaring at the greyish skies.

This is lovely. Another excellent start in life, first getting making himself look like a fool during the Winter Ball plus drunk which is more worse; and now; on the ground with a nasty cold looking up at this stranger's hand, offering help. Should he curse up a storm? Let it go? Curse up a storm then accept this help? Or all of the above? It took some time for Hikaru to register as the impact had a negative reaction on his body, tremble in pain and a migraine settling itself in after, staring back just to huff softy before shakily extending one of his hand up. ❝ T-...thanks... s-sorry for reacting like that..

Finally standing back up, Hikaru slightly tense up by the stranger brushing some dust reacting a red blush that he quickly hid before he could react. ❛ P-Poor u-...unfortunate s-...soul?!?! I'll have you that I-I'm a-lot older than you, mister 50 Shades o----! ....Tone it back, Hika...! ❜ The dragon re-adjusting his clothing, facing the other one. ❝ H-Hikaru...! I go by Hikaru! I have a nickname from a friend of mines---- which is NONE of your business! Fill free to call me by anything, A-Ali! ❞ He answered back, bowing in response too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Park | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Slightly embarrassed. | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : "Nu ne fă probleme." = "Don't start trouble." , "Nu face asta din nou, Kairo." = "Don't do that again, Kairo."

"Technically it was only twice." Snarking back probably wouldn't at all help his situation, but he felt like maybe snapping at him wasn't necessary either. He can already tell by the huff he hears behind him that Kairo isn't exactly happy about it either. If there is a demon of all the ones haunting him that is protective of Ali and his well-being, it is Kairo. It doesn't take much to get on of his list of people he isn't a fan of, but it is exceptionally hard to get off of it. "That attitude is doing him zero favors." Ali gives a small hum of consideration, before taking in a deep breath to respond. This time, instead of speaking English, he responds in Romanian, choosing to be a little vague with his phrasing in case the man is familiar with the language. "Nu ne fă probleme." he only gets another huff in reply.

"it happens." He offers the man a charming smile as he returns to holding his parasol after helping him up. He twists the handle between his fingers, looking amused instead of insulted about the comment on him with how he probably looks. Someone assuming that he is into the BDSM scene is not a first, and probably won't be the last. "Sadly you haven't even offered to entertain such things. I'm insulted." He wants to roll his eyes so bad, but he refrains to avoid seeming like he is mocking the man in front of them. "I might look like I am in my twenties good sir, but I assure you that I haven't been that age in centuries. But thank you for assuming that I am a young one. I am flattered.~" At this point, the more that the man stumbles on his words, the more smug that Ali looks. He's not a sadistic man by any means, but he is definitely a tease sometimes.

The shade under the umbrella starts to grow darker, letting his glowing ruby eyes be the main thing visible of his features as he gives the man a bow. "A pleasure, Hikaru. Try to be careful when you get to doing your downward dog." He wants to scream to the sky right now, because he knows that the longer he lets Kairo hang on him and speaks to someone, the more flirty he can tend to get, and sometimes he gets embarrassed when he is by himself. But oh well. He's already done it, so there isn't much to be done. It isn't like it will lead to anything, he's just being friendly. He smiles again and gives a salute before he's walking on ahead like he intended to in the first place. "Nu face asta din nou, Kairo." The embodiment of Lust merely giggles and presses closer to him with a devious smile. "You love me. Just admit it." Right now he finds that sentiment to be debatable.

Nyanianda

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:43 pm
User Image

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

His cheeks glowed redder by the seconds mumbling something vacant enough for the other not to hear. ❛ Come on Hikaru... stop being such a prude for today! It's his fault! So?! It's freezing, your bones are stiff and weak and it's NOT the time to act like this! ❜ A back and forth arguing mentally isn't helping his case.

Y-yeah?! Well.. you give this enchanting vibes that I dig..! So w-whatever you're doing... k-keep it up! Or... something... hmpf! ❞ Randomly throwing in compliments at Ali as well as a mix of resentment of trying not to say it but, it slips out. Hikaru does find this one enchanting... maybe that's not the word. Mysterious yet, humble? Who knows.... All he knows is that, this is a good chance to finally put that foot out and doing something new. And what's more new is making more friends in a brand new world mission. How hard can it be?

His response just simply had him rolls his eyes finally getting his part out--- or half of it due to being flustered at this moment; eyeing the other as he continue onwards. While standing there staring, Hikaru was pondering; should he offer himself to walk with, make another friend or stay here and never see him again... unless they cross path again yet, it's solely depends on how this dragon felt. Again, swearing in Japanese; a quick sigh while a slight inhale then exhale came out re-approaching the bench to grab his cup before circling around it then heads straight for Ali's direction. ❝ H-HEY W-wait up! ❞ Hikaru yells out, coughing from doing that - pausing in-between running though he did everything he could to stay within ranges. ❝ L-let's HA-... hang out! You're n-not doing much, I'm not either... p-plus I would like to have some company at the moment.... I thought, why not hang an' chill out with this cool dragon? ❞ He said, flashing a toothy grin and finger guns, which wasn't helping his case. He wouldn't know once some feedback.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Park | Company : Kairo and Hikaru | Mood : Pretty normal | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : "Nu ne fă probleme." = "Don't start trouble." , "Nu face asta din nou, Kairo." = "Don't do that again, Kairo."

"If he was trying to flirt, he's terrible at it" Ali chuckles as he walks along the path with the demon at his side, the shadows darkening his features still active to help him avoid any sun peeking through the clouds. Burning up his arms is one thing, but the face is always the worst when it happens. "Do not judge someone. He might not be great with people skills." kairo gives a thoughtful hum of consideration before he rests his head on Ali's shoulder. "This is what makes us cling to you Ali, you're too nice and you attract us spirits." He's never understood that about himself, how he has collected so many spirits when he's only ever said hello. Maybe it is because he can see them and speak to them that they do it. It must be so lonely to have no one hear you.

He snaps out of his thoughts when he hears the man calling to him, Kairo groaning in displeasure as he turns around to look back along with Ali. "I told you, you attract the wrong kind of people Ali." Ali turns around completely so he is facing the man when he approaches, a brow raising as his ruby eyes flash pink for a second, as if kairo irritation caused him to connect to Alistair for a second. "Sorry, sorry, accident." He merely glances at Kairo, the action probably noticeable as his eyes are more prominent with his shadows. But they are in a park so he could be glancing at anything really. "Just because I am taking a stroll in the park, it does not mean that I am free. There are plenty of people who come into a park for their work." Mostly artists and writers, but that only proves his point as he IS an artist who likes to paint landscapes. "Not that I am an expert in the field myself but, maybe calling yourself cool and doing finger guns is a terrible way to try and make yourself seem cool. Plus you contradict yourself a lot by the way." Kairo gives an amused chuckle and gives Ali a nudge, one that he covers by turning around to continue walking. "But I suppose you are free to do whatever you please. As long as you do not yell at me again, I do not mind the company."

Nyanianda

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:07 pm
User Image

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

And there he goes again.... making a fool out of himself. If only one can manifest a literal angel and demon, they both would join heads in lecturing this idiot -- despite having poor people skills, and it's not even his fault! He didn't really interact much even as a kid, prompting others to start questioning if he had a disability or antisocial. It's either plus being pushed aside due to his heritage mainly, As always, it bugs him that he can't answer back normally yet, he has to make a statement. He's different than anybody else.

Almost if an inner cartoony explosion went off. ❛ C-....Cont-...Contradict..... Myse---!?! ❜ Before the volume reaches through the scarf fabric, in a quick act, something scaley coils around his mouth preventing any of it from exiting, almost making the dragon stumps backwards. That nearly made him drop his cup luckily, he had a good of it, straightening out quick and then letting out a sigh. ❝ Deal. ❞ More like a promise he'll try to keep. Save your speeches for later. Now that he's dragging this poor fool around, make the best of it; and hopefully to not screw things up--- in which Hikaru just stayed silent, eyes piercing the white blanket in-front of them trying to come up with some form of conversation starter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

tiny14xx2

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games