Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:13 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Second day of it being windy and the same amount of time it has been since the grand opening of his shop. Patrick stayed in the bedroom in bed that whole day after that event the stress got to him and needed time to decompress and decided to proceed in opening it officially on Friday. Unlike that day, this day was therapy day so he went to his appointment. Wasn’t going to let this day go by without doing anything with Saeki and the others. Putting the weather into consideration he thought they could go kite flying. He came across the kite they used last time during the move and he recalls where he stashed it which was out in the shed so the felines don't bother it. Brought up the idea at lunch time to go to the park with their furry babies and fly a kite together. He believed his fiancé would be all for it so he didn’t say it like a question or invite since it always happened without exception. It was something that was consistent that he didn’t have to feel nervous in anticipating the response. Once at the park, Patrick noticed right away that they weren’t the only ones that came here to fly kites. A lot of groups of people and kites in the sky. Even so with being out in a public park, he was cautious about spotting any familiar faces because of what happened a couple of days ago in case of retaliation happening. Decided to pick an open spot that was some distance from others then started to get the kite ready while keeping an eye on kittens as they played in the plush grass. “Want to take your turn first, dear?" he asked his beloved, Saeki.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: engaged.mᎾᎾᎠ: cautious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, his fiancée Saeki, and the kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:44 am
User Image
User Image

It was a nice day out in Saeki’s opinion. He had been staying home mostly to help Patrick out. The young man made sure that he was looked after. Once Patrick had gone to the therapist, Saeki had cleaned up the house and he had just finished when he heard his beloved come home. After welcoming him home he got ready for lunch and once they agreed to go to the park together the rest of the day was settled. Saeki helped with carrying anything that was necessary as they made their way through the park to a good place to fly the kite. After all, they had to consider other people walking and trees as well as other kites. The young man noticed that his fiancee was nervous, but he could guess at the reason. Saeki placed a hand on Patrick’s arm and smiled at them. Aki was with the kittens, equally keeping an eye out. Saeki looked at Patrick and nodded. "Certainly, thanks my love." he replied and kissed them on the cheek before he took the mechanism to steer the kite and got ready for it to fly. He would be careful of course, but also vigilant. Saeki took his place and smiled, while Aki glanced at the kite before looking back at the kittens. "Ready to fly." Saeki said joyfully.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Park] xxx

[With : Patrick and the pets] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick appreciated his fiance’s kind gesture and the accompanying smile that helped him with his mood. A smile was brought to his lips even more so after the kiss on his cheek. “You’re welcome, darling” he replied, still smiling. He remained by the other’s side while staying out of the way once the younger male began handling the reel. “Yea, good to see that nothing is wrong with it” he said, pleased that it came out of the move intact and in good condition. He wouldn’t have wanted to replace it if some part of it broke and ripped. Patrick fell silent once more, he didn’t know what else to say and nothing came to mind right away. There were two things happening in the immediate future which was the opening of the store and their weekend test trip. Decided to go with the latter because he just thought of something to say on that matter. “I’ve looked at the weather forecast for our trip and it is predicted to be somewhat warm so maybe the lake water won’t be too cold” he tells him. He told Saeki during lunch of the location for the trip which was a cabin on a lake two states away, and that the expenses, and tickets were covered by Kenzie, as an engagement gift from him. Graciously accepted the gift, and thought it would lower the possibility of unwanted visitors like reporters or true crime fans from finding out where they are staying at for this trip by not having their names directly involved in the paper trail. There were people recently that approached him about the case who are listeners of true crime podcasters and being pushy about interviewing him. He didn’t want anything to do with their ulterior motives back then certainly doesn’t now with the store opening up this week. “What do you normally do to pass the time on a flight?” he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: engaged.mᎾᎾᎠ: relaxed a little.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, his fiancée, Saeki, and the kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image

RESERVED

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:20 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick [reserved]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: engaged.mᎾᎾᎠ: cautious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, his fiancée Saeki, and the kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:22 am
User Image
User Image

RESERVED

User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:45 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick [reserved]
╚══════════════╝

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:06 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:37 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

”I’m so sorry you aren’t feeling very well Eddie,” Pëllumb spoke into the phone. ”You don’t have to apologize for anything. We can get together some other time, it’s alright.” There was a moment of silence on his end, then ”you just focus on getting better, ok? Thank you for letting me know. I love you. Goodbye.” He hung up the phone and heaved a great sigh. Dropping his phone into his jacket pocket, he ambled his way over to a bench. He could just hear the peels of laughter coming from the children at the center of the park. Some days that brought him joy, but today was not one of those days. One grandson was sick, nothing serious but bad enough that the boy didn’t want to board a plane and fly out to meet him as they had planned, and the child he had thought of as a grandson had nearly died in a hit-and-run. Losing his wife and a son had nearly destroyed him. The thought of losing one of his grandkids would finish him off but good. He rested his elbows upon his knees and dropped his head into his hands. ”I can’t start thinking like that. They are both alive and recovering. They will be fine. I don’t know if I’m allowed to see Sora again, but I’ve already paid off his medical bills, and if I discover any other way I can help I will jump to it. But that really isn’t enough, is it?” If Zhihao were around she would scold him for being too sentimental. She’d set him on the right path and make him stand tall and strong, but she wasn’t here now was she? No, she had been his rock and now that she was gone he was a weak little invertebrate getting tossed around in the tidepool without an anchor. He missed her so, so much.

My Associates: No one Wearing: Disposition: Stressed/Depressed Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: Sorry it is so short
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:21 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

It was quite a nice day for a flight through the city. At least, it wasn’t as cold as it had been. Of course up in the air, the temperature was still pretty cold, but Oleandor was prepared for it with his jeans and black hoodie. As always his hoodie was adjusted, by himself as it was, to accommodate his wings when he wanted to use them. He was just enjoying a flight and debating whether he should cross the ocean and return to the island not far from the coast. It had been a while and he did enjoy the amusement park there. As he thought of it, his focus was interrupted when the sound of playing children reached his sensitive ears. Out of habit, the lapine turned his head so his gaze fell on the playground in the park.

It looked like he was just passing over. Oleandor stopped flying and turned as he was hovering with his wings flapping slowly, only to keep him airborne. A gentle smile played over his features as he watched the activity below him. Children were running all around the playground, some were on the swings, others on the jungle gym and more others seemed to be playing a game of soccer on the field next to it that was just big enough for the game, he knew as he sometimes joined in with such games. His gaze lingered for a bit, he recognized a few of the children, then it rested on someone sitting on the bench nearby the children. It looked like they were watching the children play, much like he was. At least, until they seemed to slump and lower their gaze.

The lapine tilted his head as he watched the stranger. It wasn’t a warm day but it was definitely a day better enough to feel joyous, yet this man seemed like he was about to crumble. Or so it looked like to Ole. After thinking for a while he made his decision and he started to descend towards the man, his wings flapping one more time to ensure he landed softly. The moment he touched the ground, he folded his wings but he didn’t dismiss them yet. For all he knew the man wouldn’t want company and he would respect that if so. He cleared his throat, though perhaps that wasn’t necessary as it wasn’t like he landed stealthily, before he spoke. "Good Afternoon Sir." he started and smiled a bit. "Are you alright?" His voice had a hint of concern as he spoke. He hadn’t seen someone this down for a while. Well except for the usual Winter blues.

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Playground, Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Someone new!] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:21 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower

So distracted was he by his thoughts he had not heard anyone approach until an unfamiliar voice began speaking. Perhaps he had heard something a touch earlier, but it had sounded more like a landing than steps. He assumed that meant a few kids had jumped off the swings or something. Click ”Sorry, were you speaking to me? I’m afraid I didn’t hear you approach.” Click He’d wait a moment for some sort of affirmation he was correct in assuming the man was talking to him before he would continue. ”I’m fine, truly. Just a bit of bad news on top of even more bad news. I wouldn’t want to bore you with the details.” Click He wouldn’t mind talking about it, but he felt it would be rude to launch into a litany of his woes before he even ascertained the individual before him was even interested. It was quite possible the masculine voice had merely been asking in passing and would much rather get back to whatever they were doing now that they knew he wasn’t dying or anything. Click He checked his positioning on the bench, then slid slightly to one side to make potentially ample space for this visitor. ”Please sit down if you so wish, it was rude of me to take up so much of the bench. Though if you would prefer not to sit, that is entirely fine as well. I don’t mean to make any assumptions as to your itinerary for the day.” And there he went again sounding overly verbose and thus potentially haughty. He didn’t mean to sound aloof or anything, it was just a force of habit from back when he had a thriving social life. It was so much easier to fall back into old patterns than it was to learn the new lingo and diction of the day.

My Associates: Someone Wearing: Disposition: Melancholy Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: Sorry it is so short!
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:41 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The lapine smiled and nodded. "Yes, I was. You looked rather defeated." he replied to the man. "I hope I am not intruding." Oleandor wouldn’t want to overstep his boundaries as a total stranger after all. To his relief though, he got an answer. Surely if he had overstepped himself, the man wouldn’t have answered. "Thank you, I will. I made no plans, so you’re fine. I was just stretching my wings." Ole replied after a short silence. They sounded so down. The lapine made his wings vanish and calmly sat down next to the other male.

"And if you need and want to talk about it, I really don’t mind. You wouldn’t bore me. What problems have you so down on a day like this? If I am not overstepping." came his reply. It was true too. He hadn’t really made plans, he had just been flying around to keep his flying regular. The lapine waited patiently as he waited for the other to speak, or not speak. There was no rush after all. He wasn’t entirely new to lending a listening ear. His people were kind of born for it. Even if he didn’t end up becoming a guardian of people.

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Playground, Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Someone new] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:48 am
“Rhun Tolihzeh”

☆═━┈┈━═☆

”Wings?” he couldn’t help but ask. Was that some sort of new colloquialism, or did the man genuinely mean he had wings? Click He could hear the man approach and settle upon the bench, likely a sign he had yet to offend his guest. ”Thank you for be willing to listen to an old man and his ramblings. You are a truly considerate young man.” Though Pëllumb did not look the part of an old man, he preferred to speak of himself as one. Dhampirism kept him young, but fully grown grandchildren was sign enough his youth had passed ages ago. ”Well, I found out just the other day that the boy I had always thought of like a grandson was involved in a hit and run. It was he who was mercilessly hit. Truly it was a miracle he survived the calamity, and he will pull through, but he was injured terribly and it will take him quite some time to recover. It was probably, to some degree, my fault. I think he was in some sort of trouble back home, then he disappeared and I never heard anything more of him until I stumbled upon him here, some two years later, under a new name and identity. Did I drag the past to his doorstep? I missed him terribly and wanted to spend some time with him, like in the old days, but did my selfish desire nearly kill him? I couldn’t live with myself if-” he choked over his own words. To cover up the overwhelming emotions mutilating his speech, he drew forth his handkerchief and blotted his eyes with it. ”I had intended to spend the next few days with one of my grandsons, who is best friends with the one who is so gravely injured, but alas he has fallen ill. Nothing too serious, but severity doesn’t matter too much to a worried grandfather.” He cleared his throat in an attempt to sound more composed than he was. ”It is foolish of me to act in such an unbecoming manner, I know. Surely my late wife would scold me for such an outburst, but I was never as strong as she.” Well, at least he hadn’t brought up every family member of his who had died.

My Associates: Unknown Wearing: Disposition: Morose Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: It lives!
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers