Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:49 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil park | Company : Prom and then no one | Mood : Sad and then relaxed | Thoughts : "I wish he could see himself the way others actually see him..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : A black muscle shirt with gardening overalls | OOC : --

"You don't have to look so put out, you don't have to stay the whole time." He says this, but it IS his brother he's talking about here. He asked Prom to come out with him here while he did some volunteer work in the park as like a gateway for him getting some employment in gardening. Mainly he wanted to do it so that Prom could get out of the house, but he also wanted some company. "If I am not here, who will bat the heathens away from you for Andromeda?" His face heats as he uses his hand shovel to dig open a hole for some fresh flowers. "I am not a pure maiden needing defending. I am a faithful person to my partner as well." He gets nothing but a shrug in return before he sighs and carefully puts the new flowers into place. "You know, you could be looking for your own romance instead of critiquing mine all the time."

He gets a long, suffering sigh for it. Its the same one he gets every time he takes a dig at Prom for teasing him so relentlessly. "Haven't we already talked about this? What is with you and Yasu complaining at me to find someone? Even Seiji was being annoying about it. What part of no one likes damaged goods do you dum dums not get?" He stops patting the dirt down around the flower's roots so that he can look at his brother lazily sitting back on the park bench. "No one is going to care about that if they like you." Prom rolls his head until he's sitting up fully to look at Herc. "Look, what you got going with Andromeda? Its cute and I am happy for you. But there is a stark difference between you and I Herc. I am not like you. Am I confident that I am attractive looks wise? For sure. But I know I am not a joy to be around about ninety percent of the time." He sighs himself as he crosses his arms over his chest and his jaw tightens.

"I think you assume no one would end up loving you so you give up before you even try. If you tried to let someone in-" Prom cuts him off with a groan of frustration as he runs his fingers through his hair, making the red locks stick up in crazy directions. "Why?! So they can figure out how ******** I am?! That being with me means you have no privacy, or that you have to always look over your shoulder because I have a bounty over my head? Oh! Or maybe they'll love the part where I have a heavy dependence on my ex who technically owns me because my father sold me like property? Or that I have literally killed people for money? That I don't technically exist in any records anywhere because I wiped my entire existence away? Which part do you think they could possibly like about me?" He yanks on his own collar, making Herc flinch further before he looks around to make sure no one is hearing their little sibling spat they always seem to run into lately. "I am sure they will love the myriad of scars all over my body from my many attempts to end my suffering."

He sets down his tool before standing, dusting off his hands so he can walk over to the bench and sit next to his brother. "Prometheus, you don't have anything to prove here. I am not judging you, nor am I trying to push anything. I just don't want you to feel alone sometimes. I can tell it stings each time someone has to leave you alone again when you get visitors. I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was pressuring you into dating. Forcing you into something is the last thing I want to do." Usually with Prom, touch is a terrible idea when he's having one of his rough moments, but Herc still pulls him in for a hug and pets his hair when Prom gives him permission until the elder brother is complaining that he's being squished by the giant teddy bear that is his brother. "Yeah yeah, I get it. I forgive you. I'm just on edge leaving Promullar alone at home in such a delicate state. Being outside is overrated." He ruffles Prom's hair with a laugh before he's being ushered off the bench to get back to work. "I am gonna head back. You focus on making a good impression so they consider hiring you when you apply." Though they both have their reservations about him continuing the hobby pushed on him by their mom as a career, it is what makes him the most happy. Lately, it also makes him think of Andromeda and their first meet-up that started their whole blossoming relationship.

When Prom takes off and the park grows quieter again, he starts humming as he works to line up plants and flowers to look aesthetically pleasing in the park according to the instructions they gave him prior. At least with prom going off to do his own thing, he can relax and focus on this. Can let himself get carried away by the smell of dirt and flowers and not worry about someone thinking that he's scowling at them.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:17 pm
User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Peace had slowly been returning to Freya's life after everything had happened with John and his departure from this city. She couldn't say she was entirely happy about him leaving, but she wasn't entirely upset by it either. It was a strange mix since she felt she never really had full closure of the situation and the hurt she had caused another unintentionally. This morning it seemed her mind was set on running circles about a situation she could not change or alter in any way now, so she promptly tied up her long hair and put on a pair of shorts and tight tank top, tucking her house key tightly into a pocket, she locked her door and swiftly started running against the cold air, her tail curling a bit as she ran. Running on two legs was a little more awkward at times, but it drew less stares, especially since people already thought her crazy enough to be bare foot and in shorts, but her fur kept her warm enough.
Running until her legs burned and her lungs screamed for mercy, still she pushed, running a few miles before stopping in the park, her ears perking and lowering as she listened to the noises around her. It was still fairly early, so not many people were out. Looking at the benches, she sighed before finding a sturdy enough tree and climbing it, lounging lazily on a branch like a large cat before letting her body relax a little. Resting in the open wasn't entirely the most comfortable thing for her to do, as least if she was in a tree, she could tell when someone was coming.
Closing her eyes and lazing there for a bit, her ears perked at the sound of two male voices, their tones similar enough to elude to familial ties. Opening her eyes, she looked around before spotting them not far away. They seemed to be brothers from the vibrant red hair, and planting flowers in the park. How nice. A smile played on her lips as her pale blue eyes watched intently. She had tuned out the conversation, but the physical tells seemed like there was a bit of a disagreement, and as one of the red headed men left, the other seemed a bit upset still, even though they may have made up? Tilting her head a bit, her tail flicked and curled in interest as she moved and easily swung herself out of the tree, approaching the man still planting the flowers, hands loose at her sides, a show of none threatening posture.
"Those are lovely flowers you are planting. What are they called?" As she approached, the man's face seemed grumpy, but from what she had observed earlier, she wasn't sure he was aggressive, but simply had a naturally grumpy looking face. Much like her own. Her lip quirked up in a half smile, hoping her approaching him wouldn't bother him and his work too much. And though the flowers were indeed the easiest choice of topic, she couldn't remember a time she had seen this type and had someone to tell her what exactly they were, so her curiosity won out in the end. She was indeed a cat after all.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Bored - Curious][☀:Location][The Park] [☂:I'm with][Herself ] [✖:O.O.C.][....][✭Money:][--]

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil park | Company : Prom and then no one | Mood : Sad and then relaxed | Thoughts : "I wish he could see himself the way others actually see him..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Dating someone currently | Outfit : A black muscle shirt with gardening overalls | OOC : --

He stares down at his handiwork, smiling at the vibrant variants of the flowers he planted together to follow the walkway visitors might use. The yellow colors typically worked well with giving a warm and inviting feel to the park, but they also made him think of Prom's golden eyes and Andromeda's blonde hair. Instead of ruby eyes, sometimes he wishes that he had the same eyes as his brother so they looked even more alike. He might look like a hulk in comparison to Prom, but he still is the younger brother and likes to look up to the man.

Hearing the voice, he looks up as his soft expression gives way to a bashful one. Well, it looks bashful in his own mind. To everyone else, it looks like he is scowling her down for even daring to speak to him. He wasn't expecting anyone to see him working, so now he feels a little flustered that someone could have heard him humming to himself while he gardened. "It's two types. A mix of blonde Dahlias and Poet's Wife." Yet again, the face doesn't match his friendly tone. Instead of him giving a friendly smile, it looked more like a mean smirk on his face. "Their delicate appearance felt like a nice touch to the park." In his head, he is pleased to be able to have a conversation with a new face. He doesn't have many friends in this city, so it would be nice to meet a new one without having to rely on Prom knowing them first. "Do you like flowers?" He stands from his crouched position, hoping he doesn't make her feel like he is towering over her as he adjusts the flowers a bit more from a new vantage point. They may get moved and damaged over time, but still wants them to look nice after planting them for the first time. It's essential that he makes a good impression for a potential job here.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:07 pm
User Image

Until you learn to lie.

A soft hum gently left Freya's throat as the man looked up at her as she spoke, it seemed she had caught him off guard a bit. Giving him an apologetic look as she leaned over and looked at the flowers more closely, her ears perked and tail swayed happily. His look wasn't entirely off putting to her since she had similar issues with her mean facial expressions a lot of the time, but she felt even more confident about it simply being just how he looked after watching the interaction between him and the other man not long before. As he answered her, she gave him a smile, her sharp canines poking up a bit from under her upper lip. "I think the blonde Dahlias are quite lovely." She reached out and touched a clawed finger against the petals ever so gently, admiring the flowers. His comment about the flowers being a nice touch to the park made her smile. "I agree. They are quite a lovely and welcoming addition. They surely brighten up the place and just in time to start welcoming the spring." Her voice broke with an accent every now and again, but it was hard to pin point where it was from.
Standing back up straight as the man stood up from the ground, Freya looked upwards, impressed by his height, but still not quite put off by it. His question made her ears flatten back for a moment before she hummed again, her lips pulling to the side as she thought back. "I never really got to experience flowers much until recently. I grew up in the frozen mountains of Russia, then after awhile, China. But from what I have seen thus far, they are as unique in look and variety as people, but they hold much more beauty." Though her words seemed heavy, her expression stayed as neutral as she could make her, her dark brows making her look angry, though she wasn't.

[❖: Mood][Curious][☀:Location][The Park] [☂:I'm with][Herself - Red headed man ] [✖:O.O.C.][....][✭Money:][--]

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil park | Company : Prom and then no one | Mood : Excited | Thoughts : "Wow, someone from back home..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

He was going to agree with the statement about the spring, glad that someone else was able to see him vision for the park. However, his face brightens when she mentions Russia, making him shift from foot to foot excitedly. "[[Russia? That's home! Are you from there too?]] Realizing that he didn't even ask beforehand and probably just rushed a foreign language at her, he pauses and flushes in embarrassment. Oh man, he's probably going to get so flustered telling Prom and Andromeda about this later. "Ah, sorry! I didn't ask if you even spoke Russian first. Um, my brother and I are actually from Russia originally. We've both spent a lot of time away from home so we don't have thick accents anymore."

It hits him too late though, the reminder from Prom to not share too much information about themselves in case someone is trying to cash in on Prom's bounty. There is a reason Prom left home with Vlad and hasn't been back since. His bounty is probably about 3 times larger than outside of Russia after they realized he was selling government secrets and security codes. Not to mention the fact that Prom is a biological weapon his parents were making with stolen equipment from the Russian government."It isn't everyday that we meet someone from home, so pardon if I get too excited when speaking. Oh! I'm sorry for being rude to you, my name is Hercules by the way. I am still somewhat new to the city."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:39 am
User Image

Until you learn to lie.

Chuckling lightly as the man seemed to become excited about her admission to being from Russia originally herself, his sudden Russian surprised her. Her lips grew in a wide grin, showing her sharp teeth. [["Fret not. It has been many a year since I have spoken my native tongue, but it is hard to forget."]] Setting her hands on her hips to stand more comfortably, her tail swished back and forth, ears perked in an excited manner. It really wasn't quite common to meet someone from home. Though she spent many years in China, it was hard to forget home, especially considering her trauma stemming from that place.
Though normally she is skeptical while meeting others, especially if they hail from her home country, she didn't think this man was likely to skin her to sell her pelt. Waving her hands shyly and dismissively as he asked to be pardoned for being too excited, and apologizing for not introducing himself sooner. "It's lovely to meet you Hercules, my name is Freya. I have been in the city for a bit now." Why did she offer that information? Because he had done it first? It was one of those moments you wonder why you replied like you had, like when a waiter tells you to enjoy your meal and you say 'you too'. Her eyebrow twitched at her own thoughts, but her face remained the same regardless. Much like him, even being happy or pleased, the way her eyebrows drew downwards together made her look perpetually annoyed. It seemed like a long pause as she flinched and stuck her hand out for him to shake, remembering most people introduced themselves this way. "It seems you have a knack for flowers though Hercules, it's nice to see someone taking such an interest in the park and keeping it so lovely and inviting." Her strangely accented voice lilted gently, showing she was being genuine in her praise.

[❖: Mood][Curious][☀:Location][The Park] [☂:I'm with][ Hercules ] [✖:O.O.C.][....][✭Money:][--]

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Mood: happy bored
With: no one
Money $200 cash
Items: cell phone, map, towel
Wearing:, a
cut tank top, .
stretch pants

Like the other days, Mizuti spends her mornings training and improving her skills. Unlike other days, she has pulled out her signature twin scimitar and has been doing practice moves, drills and stances for almost half an hour. With her speed she was able to complete all of her sets, moves and other things without issue. Her 3 hours of training came to a close when she saw other people walking into the park. It took her little time to pack everything up and walked toward the entrance of the park. But before she could leave, she caught the site of a familiar figure. It was her sister student, and without a second thought. She used her speed, to get behind her and prank her by groping her from behind  

Ragnarok Akumachi

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:27 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ