Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Monster Girl Triangle (Need one more girl, open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:39 am
Ah monster girls. Truly a fantastic breed. Half woman, half demon/monster. Many combinations exist in this world, the lamia, the nekomata, the kitsune, the minotarus, the hellhound, and even some originals, such as the succubus, vampires and even the dragon. In this world, humanity and monster girls get along well. They've built cities together, lived together and even raised families together. Theirs is truly a peaceful society. Our story focuses on three individuals in particular. One of them being one Ken Ando. Ken is a guy who's burnt out from romance. His human girlfriend not only dumped him, but scared his chest during the night of said breakup. Now, understandably, Ken wants NOTHING to do with love. But in a world with monster girls, that just isn't so. Two in particular have both been looking for a husband for quite some time. And guess who they just happen to fancy quite a bit?

Ken of course! Can one of these two not only win over Ken's heart, but show him love can actually be good for the soul?

(For monster girl ideas, here ya go. http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Mamono I'd prefer some original monster girls like dragon girls, Minotaur girls or werewolf girls. It's just that I've gotten my full of fox girls and what not. Heck, I'll even take a succubus.)

(Also follow the profile as shown if ya would.)

Name: Ken Ando
Race: Human/Lamia (His mother was lamia.)
Dislikes: Love, clingy people, math.
Personality: Closed off, a bit of an ice king.
Favorite song: A Lone Prayer-Persona https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Z68V0vD0E
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:32 pm
Name: Skye Heart
Age: Appears 17 (but being a Ryu, it's not an actual given)
Race: Ryu
Likes: Chocolate, stargazing, and cooking((what? A monster girl can't cook?) and of course, Ken
Dislikes: neon colors, the color pink, bullies
Personality: Cheerful, bubbly and just a bit insane.
Favorite Song: Click- ClariS

(Will she do? She is a Ryu by the way)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:27 am
DragonMistress07

(Awesome! If you have any other girl who wants in, tell them about what I need and show them to the MGE wiki for some ideas.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:36 am
UnderNight21
DragonMistress07

(Awesome! If you have any other girl who wants in, tell them about what I need and show them to the MGE wiki for some ideas.)

Dammit! i can't rp as a female to save my life and someone else has put up a monster girl rp TT^TT  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:58 pm
UnderNight21
DragonMistress07

Still looking...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:49 pm
Can I be your girl player? Sivara  

xx_Kyrtie Kat_xx

Demonic Guildswoman

6,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Guildmember 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:06 pm
If your looking for a girl character I am more than willing to give it a good shot smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:10 pm
Doing this for a faster reply biggrin

UnderNight21
Ah monster girls. Truly a fantastic breed. Half woman, half demon/monster. Many combinations exist in this world, the lamia, the nekomata, the kitsune, the minotarus, the hellhound, and even some originals, such as the succubus, vampires and even the dragon. In this world, humanity and monster girls get along well. They've built cities together, lived together and even raised families together. Theirs is truly a peaceful society. Our story focuses on three individuals in particular. One of them being one Ken Ando. Ken is a guy who's burnt out from romance. His human girlfriend not only dumped him, but scared his chest during the night of said breakup. Now, understandably, Ken wants NOTHING to do with love. But in a world with monster girls, that just isn't so. Two in particular have both been looking for a husband for quite some time. And guess who they just happen to fancy quite a bit?

Ken of course! Can one of these two not only win over Ken's heart, but show him love can actually be good for the soul?

(For monster girl ideas, here ya go. http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Mamono I'd prefer some original monster girls like dragon girls, Minotaur girls or werewolf girls. It's just that I've gotten my full of fox girls and what not. Heck, I'll even take a succubus.)

(Also follow the profile as shown if ya would.)

Name: Ken Ando
Race: Human/Lamia (His mother was lamia.)
Dislikes: Love, clingy people, math.
Personality: Closed off, a bit of an ice king.
Favorite song: A Lone Prayer-Persona https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Z68V0vD0E

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:33 pm
Name: Alana Jiang
Age: 19 (at least that is when she passed before being an angel so age stopped for her)
Race: Fallen (Angel) Elemental Shapeshifter
Dislikes: Lying, Deception, Idiots
Personality: Open to new ideas, lone wolf, adaptable
Favorite song: Zhoumi-Rewind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FnZINkwYro

User Image

{sorry, but this is a made-up monster. I hope that is okay...}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:35 pm
Hope the kind

Alright, next post I'll start the RP.  

UnderNight21

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:41 pm
The morning sun dawned on Ken's face, and rather rashly at that. His eyes slowly opened, blinking to adjust the light of his room. "Ahhh....damn, had that dream again...", Ken mumbled, slowly getting out of his bed. He began stretching and what not to allow his body to actually move for the day. It was the start of another school week, as usual, and tomorrow would be the anniversary of his...well, messy break up. "Put it away Ken...lock it up and throw away the key....", he mumbled once more. He had worked day and night to repress the memory of the incident.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

╔══════════════╗

Brrrrrrr.....Brrrrrr.....brrrr....tink The sound of a alarm clock was put to a stop hastily by a girl with bed head. She opened up her right eye to look at the time and sighed. There was plenty of time to sleep in but she knew full well that once she closed her eyes she wouldn't wake-up for a real long time. She heaved a sigh as she pushed the warmth of the blankets off her back and stretched every muscle she could possibly stretch. Of course, that included her golden wings behind her back, when outstretched they were bigger than her small frame but that was necessary to fly.
"Awwww, school....." She brushed the blanket off of her and decided to change quickly for a change. Although she was still brushing away her sleepiness she could feel the excitement of a new day.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:26 pm
Hope the kind

Ken slowly entered the shower, letting the water fall onto his frame and scared chest. Sometimes he felt less then alive. This might come off as generically emo to some, but he didn't care. After remembering her...the hurt simply came flooding back. Slowly Ken collasped to the shower floor, crying. You see, Ken is part lamia. And values his partner above anything else. Ken really did love her. Then she cheated on him and smashed a bottle in his chest. After that, Ken simply couldn't take it anymore. His heart just...shattered into a million tiny pieces. Sighing and wiping away his tears, Ken got up. He did have school, unfortunately, which meant he couldn't hid in his apartment and play Guilty Gear Xrd all day, but thankfully he was a senior, so only one more year! Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

╔══════════════╗

Alana took to her side the school uniform which, for the most part, appealed to some aspects for her body except for her chest. Perhaps the designer of the uniform had in mind a young girl with a small chest yet Alana couldn't help her bust size. Although she could modify it to her will it would be a lie to herself if she couldn't at least be natural at school....for the most part. Although, there were times when it was nice to be someone else at school but then that would cause mayhem for the teachers and they didn't like it nor did the people she was shifting to.
"Well....today I'll just be me then." She slipped out of her PJ's, had her wings slip into her body so as not to get wet during the shower and took a quick 20 minute shower. Although the water was ice cold it was the best method to open her mind up to the new day that was today. Yet more so she needed a way to fix her problem. Although she may appear as an somewhat innocent 19 year-old girl she longed to have a partner of her own. After all, no one likes to live alone forever.
She grabbed the nearest tower and wiped off the water droplets on her skin before grabbing her uniform. 'Finding a partner these days is difficult much less am I infatuated with any of the creatures here.' There were certainly many creatures around her that could make a good husband but she never saw herself as a monster as many other humans have nicknamed all the races that aren't human. Although she may be a fallen angel she still had a human background and within her chest still lied a human heart beating to meet another.
"I certainly hope something interesting happens at school," as she put the finishing touches for the school day by changing, brushing her hair, making a quick breakfast of toast with butter and jam and then grabbing her backpack. Alana opened up her door and looked at the morning that greeted her, she couldn't help but smile back at the sky as she was putting the finishing touches on her ribbons in her hair.
Alana spread her wings from a secret compartment within her back, closed and locked up her door before flying off to school.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:03 pm
Hope the kind

At last, when Ken actually did finish his shower, he slumbered out, grabbing his uniform. It took a total of 10 minutes to get it on. And at least, the finishing touch. A blue scarf his...partner gave him all those years ago. "Just..let it go man...", he whispered. He locked the door to his apartment, walking down the steps and got on his motorcycle, putting on a helmet. The teachers usually gave him crap for his motorcycle, but the principal didn't seem to mind it oddly enough. Didn't stop the teachers from being asses about it however. Ken sighed and placed the key in the ignition, feeling the engine roaring alive. And finally, Ken rode off to school, the wind breezing past him and through his hair.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff