Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:33 pm
how the hell did they make a furry plate????

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:55 pm
Most worthless rain boots ever.
And how would you even turn that key?
I have trouble enough with normal ones as it is...
And I have enough fur in my food from my cats, I don't need my plates to be anymore furry.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:58 pm
I want a video of someone who's drunk off their @$$ being handed that wine glass xDxDxD rofl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:09 pm
I could be completely sober and still spill stuff all over myself with that glass. >>;
I spilled wine on my favorite hoodie the other day (unfortunately light blue in color, fortunately the stain didn't set in because my beau is awesome) and it was even a normal glass. ;w;
I'd like to see people play a game of spoons with some of that silverware, though.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:20 pm
Queen Spazzy
I could be completely sober and still spill stuff all over myself with that glass. >>;
I spilled wine on my favorite hoodie the other day (unfortunately light blue in color, fortunately the stain didn't set in because my beau is awesome) and it was even a normal glass. ;w;
I'd like to see people play a game of spoons with some of that silverware, though.

Oh THANK GOD it didn't stain!

I was going to binge research stain removal methods sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:36 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Yeah, I was upset, but it wouldn't have been terrible if it set, I have mystery spatter stains on the sleeves already that magically appeared after I washed it at home one day.
But my beau just used a damp paper towel on the spill just after it happened and it all came right out in the next wash!
Easier to get off than acrylics, haha~
I have old shirts with so many paint stains from my time in art classes. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:55 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Yeah, I was upset, but it wouldn't have been terrible if it set, I have mystery spatter stains on the sleeves already that magically appeared after I washed it at home one day.
But my beau just used a damp paper towel on the spill just after it happened and it all came right out in the next wash!
Easier to get off than acrylics, haha~
I have old shirts with so many paint stains from my time in art classes. >>;

I would have cried if I loved the shirt. But 90% of my clothing is black so... xD
yay for guys who know how to break the gender boundary and know how to get spills out of stuff!
I'm hopefully taking art classes in he college I want to go to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:03 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I would have cried if I loved the shirt. But 90% of my clothing is black so... xD
yay for guys who know how to break the gender boundary and know how to get spills out of stuff!
I'm hopefully taking art classes in he college I want to go to.

Yeh, I own mostly dark stuff because I am so clumsy and spill things all the time.
This hoodie is a hand-me-down from a cousin, I doubt I'd have actually chosen this color despite it being one of my favorites.
It's light but surprisingly warm, so it's my favorite jacket.
My beau breaks lots of gender boundaries.
He does the cooking, 'cept baking, that's my job, and he knows lots of tricks for getting stains out when they're related to food and stuff.
I do a lot of the cleaning, though, because it'll bug me before it starts bugging him and I have OCD cleaning episodes. ^^;
But he often does dishes 'cause it's my least favorite chore. >>;
If you end up using acrylics and get it on your clothes, DO NOT use water, water makes it set, just use some stiff paper or something to carefully scrape it off.
Gouache usually won't stain, but you might have to scrub deeper pigments (black, crimson, deep blues) to get them up, but it's still easier to clean than blood. cat_xd
Inks are iffy if you end up using them, some come out easy, some might not come out at all, depends on the pigments, but most of the ones that come in dip jars with the droppers will come out easily enough, it's the little specialty pigments that can get complicated.
You may just want to choose clothes you're cool with sacrificing, though, it's easier; I had a specific set of really old tees I always wore when I was working with paints and inks and stuff since I'm a walking disaster.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:15 pm
What's sad is that I think I know some people that would want those boots...

And why for they make an S&M Santa hat?  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff