No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OH MY GOD I HAVE ROLEPLAY IDEAS: Interest Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which idea, if I made either, would you prefer?
  WotRNG
  Blood is Thicker
  Neither, I'm just voting for the pocket change.
  Both! ^u^
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:21 pm
Hello, all! It's once again the time of year in which I get off my lazy a** and actually contribute to more than a passing 1x1! So, without further ado, here are some roleplay ideas I have that I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on.

~*~

1. Wrath of the Random Number God (WotRNG)
This is probably one of my weirdest, and most ambitious, ideas to date. If I were to describe the mechanics of it, it would be a mixture of forum game and literate roleplay. Essentially, I will have over fifty events (and counting) pre-planned out that are designed to hurt, maim, torture, and kill your characters. These events will be selected randomly, as a result of their corresponding number being picked. No one is safe and anyone can die, for the Random Number God is both fickle and vindictive. Initially, everyone will play as ordinary human characters - but as events occur and things happen, monsters and nonhumans will be unlocked and created as a consequence of the roleplayers' actions and decisions. This will take place in a dark and unforgiving world with unpredictable dangers just waiting for your characters.

~*~

2. Blood is Thicker
Everyone in Lilac Bay knows the Charlestons, or of them at least. They're the mightiest, the cleverest, the strongest adventuring duo in all the Ruby Seas - or so people say at least. They've done a lot in their travels to warrant their fame and wealth, especially if it involves beating the bloody s**t out of someone. So, it comes as a surprise to many that they have a daughter. It's an even bigger surprise that said daughter can't fight worth a damn, and is often the damsel that provokes their many adventures to begin with. This adventure is no different, and begins when the youngest Charleston trades her soul to a sea devil in order to pay off her parents' debt to it...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:28 pm
A bump of "people see this and say something dammit because these sound really cool and I really wanna take part in them dammit."

Especially Wrath of the Random Number God 0u0  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers