Welcome Everyone to the "Running A Convention Discussions" Sub Forum.

I plan on making this a place where everyone can discuss issues that come from running a convention, volunteering at a convention, running panels, and events like Maid Cafe's. Also it can be a how to guide as well. Discussions about experiences at specific functions and events at cons will be welcome. Post your good and bad experiences. Chances are that someone else in the Guild has experienced the same thing at a con or has a suggestion about how to make that function or event better.

This will also be the place where you can learn how to promote yourself better whether it's creating & posting instagrams, making cosplay pages, and websites. Doing these things can help you get farther into the Cosplay / Anime / Convention World. One of our new Guild members "xxbutterflied-memoriesxx" will be helping out with both main subjects in this Sub Forum. I'm certainly going to give my thoughts on these subjects as well due to creating my own Guild on Gaia and helping to run this Guild.

Once this new Sub Forum gets going it will be a place to ask questions about both of the main subjects. I've always been curious about these two subjects so I know that their are others out their like me.

To start out I will be moving some Threads related to these topics to this new Sub Forum. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Vice Captain