Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Midwest Conventions
Ohayocon-Columbus OH

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MegaOtakuHS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:35 pm
Hey! I'll be attending Ohayocon next month in Columbus OH! smile Right Now I'll be attending on Saturday January 31! But I might attend the whole weekend. I'll be going with my mom! I'm a huge anime fan from Lucasville OH! I haven't been to Ohayocon before! It will be my 4th anime convention! I have attend Pokecon, Midoricon 2.5, and Matsuricon so far! They're so much fun! smile Are you going to be there in Columbus for Ohayocon? I hope so ! We may do a Gaia Online Meetup at Ohayocon! smile

See You There, #Otaku4Life

HuntikFan1017
Lucasville OH  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:51 am
HuntikFan1017
Hey! I'll be attending Ohayocon next month in Columbus OH! smile Right Now I'll be attending on Saturday January 31! But I might attend the whole weekend. I'll be going with my mom! I'm a huge anime fan from Lucasville OH! I haven't been to Ohayocon before! It will be my 4th anime convention! I have attend Pokecon, Midoricon 2.5, and Matsuricon so far! They're so much fun! smile Are you going to be there in Columbus for Ohayocon? I hope so ! We may do a Gaia Online Meetup at Ohayocon! smile

HuntikFan1017
Lucasville OH

Hi Huntik,

I've always wanted to go to Ohayocon. Please add a link to the con in your thread so that both I and others can check out it's website. Also feel free to start threads with the other cons as well. I encourage you to let us know how the con goes and have fun!! If it wasn't for money issues I would go myself. Do you go to any cons in Michigan? I'm curious because I live in the South East Michigan area.

Take Care,
Ron (Smithers456)  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

MegaOtakuHS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:38 am
smithers456
HuntikFan1017

HuntikFan1017
Lucasville OH

Hi Huntik,

I've always wanted to go to Ohayocon. Please add a link to the con in your thread so that both I and others can check out it's website. Also feel free to start threads with the other cons as well. I encourage you to let us know how the con goes and have fun!! If it wasn't for money issues I would go myself. Do you go to any cons in Michigan? I'm curious because I live in the South East Michigan area.

Take Care,
Ron (Smithers456)

Nope! But Might attend Youmacon in the future! Ohayocon - Website Hope to see you there Smithers456!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 pm
This will be my first Ohayocon. I usually avoided it because I HATE the cold, lol. I hate the cold and I feared the Con Plague. Anywho, I'm going for the entire weekend. Friday I'm going as Fluttershy. I just need to finish her vest and I'll be finished. Saturday I'm wearing my dinosaur kigurumi. I keep hearing good things about the rave so I'm definitely looking forward to it.  

OhNoesItsMiho

Unbeatable Lover

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:45 pm
OhNoesItsMiho
This will be my first Ohayocon. I usually avoided it because I HATE the cold, lol. I hate the cold and I feared the Con Plague. Anywho, I'm going for the entire weekend. Friday I'm going as Fluttershy. I just need to finish her vest and I'll be finished. Saturday I'm wearing my dinosaur kigurumi. I keep hearing good things about the rave so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

You had me at dinosaur.

I can't wait to hear about your adventures! Be sure to post pictures!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:21 pm
i was there! friday i didnt cosplay, saturday i was sailor moon and sunday i was navi ^_^ i finally got to meet my favorite va and i actually cried when meeting him, he was so freaking sweet <3 and he hit on me owo  

kyari cloudcakes

Tipsy Phantom

15,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MegaOtakuHS

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:14 pm
I was there on Saturday at Ohayocon, I had really fun! I met Michele Knotz, Josh Grelle, and 91.8 The Fan's DJ Bobby_Henshin! I had really fun! I went a lot of panels , take pictures, and meet new people! I buy a Ohayocon T-Shirt there! We left early and had pizza at my mom's house! I had a great day! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Midwest Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games