Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[Asher x Tolk PRP] No need to be shy with me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image

A very peculiar fox slipped into the forest. She felt more at home here than in the dessert, and the way her father talked about the woods made her want to explore them more. She was wary of all the greenery, she knew of the evil poisons plants and as appetizing as all the different berries looked she passed them by. Last thing she wanted was to end up dead over some berries.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image

Tolk nested in the fallen log, not noticing the sound of footsteps. He was bored and lonely, but that was just his life. He had not met another fox in a long time, and was sure he would not meet another for years. The forest was lonely, and not many lived in it. He did not even live here! His home was in the mountains. He just came down for some herbs, and maybe to hunt.

X Moon Fighter X

Kyeia

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:17 pm
Kyeia

The young vixen, obviously not paying any attention to what was around completely missed the log in front of her. She paused, looked around, still unaware. She wondered if there were any local inhabitants. If there were she was sure she'd run into them... maybe? She kept walking, then tripped, right over the log, face buried into the dirt. She pried herself from the dirt. "Oww..." She was mostly concerned for her horn. She carefully wiped the dirt from it. Her forehead was tender and sore but it didn't seem like any damage was done. She sat back on her haunches and whimpered to herself. At least nobody saw that...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:25 am
But someone had seen it. Tolk jerked up when he saw a woman, watching her fall face first. That was new. Hushing a laugh with his paw, Tolk kept his distance. He did not know what to say, or do. Perhaps she would walk away? What if she noticed him? What would he do?

He decided it was best to just get it out of the way, now. Coughing to make his presence known, he waited for her to turn and notice him.

X Moon Fighter X

Kyeia

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:57 am
Kyeia

An unnerving feeling swept over Asher. She looked behind her and saw a red and green stripped male. Her ears flicked back."I guess you saw that..." She rubbed her head, feeling very embarrassed. She stood up and shook herself off. "I didn't hit you on the way down did I!?" She was now very worried. She knew her horn was sharp and it could have done damage if it got him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:38 pm
Tolk shook his head, completely serious. "No. Yo-ou didn't hi-hit me!" He turned a bright red, covering his face with his tail in embarrassment. There went the stuttering again! The fox eyed her horn, wondering how inconvenient it must be. It must get stuck places a lot. What if it broke?

The fox smiled, extending a paw. "I'm T-Tolk." He blushed, again. He just wanted to be normal, like her. She probably thought he was annoying.

X Moon Fighter X

Kyeia

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:39 am
Asher frowned and eyed the other fox. "A-are you sure I didn't hit you?" As soon as she was satisfied with her inspection from afar she relaxed a little. She too extended a paw. "I'm Asher." She smiled awkwardly. "Though I wish our first meeting was a lot more... er.. not me embarrassing myself." She laughed a bit, trying to hide a bit of a blush as well.

Kyeia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:28 pm
A stuter? Did she stuter like him, too? He shook his head, accepting her paw and giving it a gentle shake. Again, he shook his head, giving a tail wag.

"N-nice to meet you A-Asher." The fox inspected her briefly, content she wasn't hurt. Nodding towards her horn, the male gave a small smile. "Is your ho-horn oka-okay?"

X Moon Fighter X

Kyeia

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:18 pm
"O-Oh? This thing?" She rubbed her horn. "Y-yeah... its fine thank you." She smiled a bit more. "It does tend to get me into trouble though. Mostly when ya know... I fall." She looked down and shuffled about. She was clumsy... very clumsy and was always worried that with her klutzy movement she'd impale someone.

Kyeia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:18 am
Maybe she was a stutterer! Even if she wasn't, she might not think twice of his speech impediment. He shook his head at the thanks and smiled. She was cute, now that he got a chance to look at her. This made his stutter worse.

"I-I'm glad y-you ar-are okay." He was still staring at her horn, not trying to be rude in the least but just so fascinated. What family was she from? Did they all have horns? Were they okay? Did it hurt to break it?

"S-Sorry." He admitted when he caught himself staring. "It's ju-just pretty."

X Moon Fighter X

Kyeia

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:01 am
Her face completely blushed when he mentioned her horn was pretty. She really only stuttered when she was embarrassed or worried. Though not exactly one of those she had never been complemented. "P-p-pretty?" She messed with her horn. "Aha... I-Its nothing special... W-Well.. k-kind of..." She didn't know of others that had a horn outside of her family.

Kyeia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 pm
"Kind of?" He turned his head to the side, tail wagging behind him. He smiled, relaxing. The stripped male sat down, pawing at the ground nervously. She was cute. Really cute. He would probably blow it like he always did.

"S-So." He looked back up at the dark-haired vixen. Perhaps she was lost? "What br-brings you he-here?"

X Moon Fighter X

Kyeia

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:39 pm
"Because I only know of one other besides my father, myself and a sibling that actually has a horn. So in a way it is kind of special." She smiled a bit at Tolk. Hopefully he didn't think her strange because of it. What brought her here? "Change of scenery." She looked back the way she came. "My home is in the desert so change of scenery is great, its not that humid out here either. " She looked about. "What about you? I'm not intruding in on your home am I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:28 pm
Tolk laughed, head shaking. "I do live here, but it's okay." He pawed at the ground, smiling sheepishly. "It's been lonely, anyway."

The desert? Why would anyone want to live there? He was ignorant, but it was hot and wasn't it hard to find water and food there? He just couldn't wrap his head around the thought that someone on purpose lived in the desert.

X Moon Fighter X

Kyeia

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces