Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] nothing ever hits home (Lurks & Hollandaise) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:26 pm
And, because it seemed like the thing to do - she tried to punch him again. She felt the edges of his teeth cut her knuckles and she hissed. Hollandaise's other hand tightened around his wrist until she could fine his bones shift.

"Stop it."

HP: 30/30
DMG: 6
CHG: 1/3

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:42 pm
He had not, in all honesty, expected such initiative from the likes of Holly. She had come along with him without much fuss. Sure, there had been superficial complaints, but until now, Holly had failed to put her silver where her mouth was.

Lurks swelled up in an inflating plume of indignant bug shadows, opened his mouth, and BIT HER. AND DID NOT LET GO.

Holly was dealing with a bona fide adult. Yup.

hp// 34
dmg// 2
fear// GC2 BC2 CHL1 remain

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:05 pm
Lurk's mouth opened and captured her fist and her hiss turned into a brief shriek. It was like a bear trap - there was no faltering undead weakness about his body. Her eyes flashed and she shifted her weight. Her free hand let go of his wrist and rose to claw down his face before settling around his throat. Then,with a pained noise, she ripped her hand free and brought her head violently to his.

HP: 28/30
DMG: 5
CHG: 2/3

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:09 pm
She shrieked, he shrieked, they all shrieked, and not a drop of eyescream in sight. A pity.

The headbutt sent Lurks' skeletal form flying, skittering to a stop at the base of another wall.

"Why do you care?" he asked, wheezing, blinking quizzically. "They do not have the same value as your life or mine."

hp// 29
dmg// 0
fear// GC2 BC2 CHL1 remain

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:05 pm
"Why do I care?" She repeated. "I care because creeple like you do not! Destruction without reason is wasteful, useless. Just like you!" Her chest was heaving. She owed him no explanations.

And then, stooping, she grabbed a chunk of rock. Hollandaise heaved it at him, missing.

DMG: 0
CHG: 2/3

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 3, 4 Total: 15 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 pm
"But it has reason!" he wailed, holding his face and shaking his head, rocking from side to side. "It is for brother! He examines and uses and takes apart!"

With a flounce, Lurks dove beneath the ground, angrily becoming a lump under the sand that simply sat in place, pouting.

"You are the dumbest dumb I have met!" It wasn't true, really: Lurks didn't even hate Holly, mot really, he was simply stuck in a moment of petulance. He'd probably forget about this later.

hp// 29
dmg// 0
fear// BC2 used, GC2 CHL1 remain

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:46 am
"You said you could and would destroy it at random, if you wanted. You are awful." Hollandaise watched impassively as he dove under the ground. (It really was a cool move, but she was in no mood to appreciate it.) And then she calmly walked over and kicked the lump that was Lurks.

DMG: 2

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 8 12-sided dice: 4, 8, 7, 12, 3, 3, 5, 7 Total: 49 (8-96)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:46 pm
He popped out of the sand with a sulking lope, kicking at the ground with much moping. Lurks lashed out at Holly with his sickle, but mostly served to just thwap himself in the face. He was on the verge of a little bitty tantrum. "I am not awful," he proclaimed, "what is so wrong with destruction?"

hp// 29 - 12 = 17
dmg// 0
fear// BC2 GC2 used, CHL1 remain

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 2, 2 Total: 17 (7-28)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:39 pm
Vines shot from her wrists and beat the air around Lurks, stirring up sand in sand eddies. "Destruction must," she hissed. "-have a purpose. Everything must be useful." And Lurks, as far as she could tell, was not and never had been useful.

DMG: miss

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:46 pm
Very maturely, Lurks shoved at his friend-ally-enemy-adventurepal-annoyance, his bony fingers colliding with her chest. "Your BUTT has no purpose!"

hp// 17
dmg//5

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:10 pm
Your... your FACE has no purpose! You talk and it means nothing!" Hollandaise poked him, very hard, in one shoulder.

HP: 23/30
DMG: 1

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:11 pm
He blew her a long raspberry in return, which was impressive, considering he only had about one lip total.

"I have much purpose, and many many goals, and I want to raise a lot of humans, and also get rid of anything in my way."

His voice was very shrill by the end of it, and Lurks honestly seemed most alarmed by the idea that he had no purpose. "Just because my purpose is not your purpose does not mean it is not good and right!"

Some creeple just wanted to watch the world burn, and what was so wrong with that.

hp// 16
dmg// 5

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:32 pm
"What purpose? What goals?" She sneered, even as he walloped her. "Our purposes do not have to be the same, but all you do is gallivant around doing nothing! If I am in your way than get rid of me." She shoved him again.

HP: 18/30
DMG: 1

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:39 pm
"I JUST SAID!" Had she not been listening? "I want to get big and strong and get a lair all my own and raise humans. Many, many humans. So I can have them all and take care of them because they don't know how to behave on their own. So they can be useful, and I can harvest them for their fear!"

It was his only dream.

"Maybe. I. Will!" Lurks smashed a hand into her shoulder, hard.

hp// 15
dmg// 6

The Semblance of Unity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:33 am
She spat at him as Lurks slammed into her, her fingers coming up to rake long lines in what little flesh he had left. "And what have you done to reach your goals? You are just a little horseman playing in a very big sandbox." There was true curiosity hiding behind her venomous tone - Hollandaise wanted to know how he planned to reach his goals. She had goals, she could see herself in years, but she had no idea how to get from point a to point b.

HP: 12/30
DMG: 3

cherno astra

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out