Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:55 pm
Crew Registry: Stricken positions are taken, Italicized positions are reserved, and regular bolded positions are still open to the public.

Administration:

Captain: The heart and sometimes brain of the crew. She's the one calling the shots and ultimately turning this crew into a force to be reckoned with.

Diplomat: The face of the crew. This person, probably a lawyer now or sometime in the past life, is in charge of situations that need a more delicate touch. Especially when it comes to, say, the authorities.

Technological:

Mechanic: Technical expert of the physical variety. They are the one to keep the ship, the crew's weaponry, and any mechanical crewmates in tip-top shape.

Hacker: Technical expert of the digital variety. They are the master of cybernetic warfare, virus crafting and security breaching perfected to an art.

A.I.: It could be said that this is the mind and soul of the ship. This sentient virtual intelligence is loyal only to the Captain, and often handles the ship's various functions when it can. The other technological crew members, along with the captain on lazier days, take turns co-piloting the ship with the AI.

Medical:

Doctor: The crew's medical expert. This should be self explanitory.

Field Operations:

Infiltrator: This person is a stealth operative, well acquainted with cloaking technology and remaining hidden. Whether it be the retrieval of information in the physical world or a well placed backstab, this is the person you go to.

Bruiser: For lack of a better term, they're the group tank. This person is a frightfully strong melee expert and could probably snap your neck like a twig if you pissed them off.

Sniper: Long ranged gunman. This person makes a great assassin, assuming they've ample distance and cover in which to - you know - snipe.

Gunman: Middle ranged gunman. This person can use nearly any sort of gun and is probably the most well rounded of the gunman archetypes.

Heavy Gunman: You call this ******** in when you need the big guns or rocket launchers. Whenever this person hits the scene, they're bound to start things with a bang...or a boom!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:03 pm
Introduction: Book One

Things have come a long, long way since humble 2015. Technology and medical science has rapidly improved, Earth has become a unified city-state of a planet, and humanity has even made first contact with other sentient space faring species. It's a great time to be alive in the current year of 3036, but it's a completely different world from what it was in our time - and Earth is barely a blip of it. This series of tales, the Bare Bullet Chronicles, takes place all across the Milky Way Galaxy.

Its star protagonist, Billie "the Fish" Baines, is a previously retired space pirate who left the business after a battle gone bad ten years ago - which left the majority of her crew dead and her ship nearly destroyed. For reasons only known to her, she's decided to pick up the mantle and make the stars her b***h once more. However, in order to do that, she needs a crew. Contacting an old friend of her's, she's now got a list of the galaxy's most infamous...and her goal is to recruit, recruit, recruit!

~*~

Book One of the Bare Bullet Chronicles begins Billie's quest to rebuild her pirating crew and glory. The positions listed in the first post are all her *intended targets*, with only [the A.I.] as her starting companion. Everyone wants something, however, so a large part of the earlier books is getting the listed individuals to agree to join her crew. This post will be updated as each "Book" ends and begins.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:59 am
Rules and Reccomendations

~* R̷̟̠͚̖ͣ̿͐̔u̬̦̳͍̦̤̱l̡̔̆̈́ͬ̚e̮͇͇̠͚͈͒͟sͦͅ *~

1. First and foremost, respect and obey Gaia's rules and ToS. This includes taking sexy s**t to the PMs or off site if things get that far between two characters, versus just airing that garbage out where everyone can see it. Feel free to privately send me copies, though!

2. Within this roleplay, my word is law and my verdict final.

3. God Modding is a massively douchey behavior that I refuse to tolerate. You get one warning for unsanctioned god modding. After that, if you persist, your character will either be handed off to someone else or they will be killed off. You will be effectively excommunicated and no one will respond to you even if you continue to post.

4. No one is allowed to play misc. or unrelated characters unless they already own at least one plot relevant character. Before you brandish your torches and pitchforks, be aware that this is to make sure nobody's left irrelevant or needlessly ignored. In other words, I'm doing this so nobody gets left behind just because they picked the wrong side - or lack thereof - to play. Allies and Enemies count as plot relevant.

5. In order to apply for a role, you must fill out the profile template provided and send it to me via private messaging. I don't give a rat's hairy a** what you title it so long as I can tell, without a doubt, that this character is intended explicitly for The Bare Bullet Chronicles. If you post your profile in thread, it will be ignored and you will be shunned for messying up the roleplay thread.

6. Nobody expects you to have perfect spelling or grammar. Nobody expects you to write a book for every post. It's okay to be imperfect. It doesn't mean that you're exempt from making an effort, though. At least *try*. Write out your sentences, don't act like a d**k if someone corrects your spelling, and for the love of all that is good and holy *never* use asterisks for actions.

~* R͖̺̥̰̘̜͗̿͆̀e̡̯̝ͦć̢̻̺̭̺̣̩͍̓̒̄̚c͚̲͙̅ͩ̃ͯͨͣ̆͢ͅo͍̖̖̱͆m͈̣̬̽é͔̖̳̬̳͔̀̉̋̎ͫn̷̙̠͛̃d͖͎ͥ̊̔͋ͦͥa̷̜̻̫͖ṯ̞ͤͥ̒̈̚i̼̝̱o̳̜͖͈̲͖̒͋͑ͦ͋͗͝n̟͙̭͋s̠͕̓̓ͪͩ̋̽ *~

1. Don't play a species, faction, or character type you haven't done your research on. If it has a codex entry relating to it, you should read it. Otherwise, don't be surprised when everyone is ignoring your post or correcting you for any errors that you made.

2. This is a roleplay. This is not DOTA or World of Warcraft. This is not an anime, nor will it ever be - regardless of what portrait style members like to use. This is not a book, a facebook page, or anything other than a science fiction roleplay made for the enjoyment of all involved. To treat it as anything otherwise will leave you open for ridicule and mockery.

3. What a character says, thinks, or does in-story does not at all reflect how the person playing them feels about you. If you are offended just because someone else's character insults or belittles yours, you are clearly too thin-skinned to be roleplaying in a public forum. If you truly have a problem with another roleplayer in the OOC, take it out of thread or privately message me about the issue. I will handle it as best as I am able.

4. Be aware that pictures within your profile will be converted to URL format so as to save space. If you are able to do that without breaking the link, great! Otherwise, just send it in IMG format and I'll convert it for you. The exception, of course, is if you write out a detailed description instead of using images. In that case, this suggestion does not apply to you. A similar issue also applies to profile coloration. If you don't fill out the colors, I'll do it with whatever colors I see fit.

5. You are allowed to lie in your profile template, so long as you send a second TRUTHFUL version. This could be useful for those of you whose characters are hiding their true identities or motives for whatever reason, assuming you'd rather not write evasive half-truths and filler through out your mysterious character's profile. This, naturally, does not apply to characters who are being point blank or frank in their attitudes and intentions.

6. If you don't want to play any of the available species, you are welcome to create and send in your own! Just use the template provided for the codex, talk it over with me via private messaging, and then send the final product to me once you're finished! Be aware that I have the right to accept or reject any such entries at my leisure. Also beware that I will *not* accept outright ripoffs of popular alien species from other franchises.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:08 am
Templates

~* P̭̉ͤ̊ͥ̀̓̅r̰͇̗̗̰̔͑ͫ̌̋̎o̜͒̓f͇͑̈́ͩ̆̍̑̊ĭ͓̝̽̓l̘̙̼̖͈e̢̻̦ͫ̑͑ͩ ̷ͦͮ͛̉͒̎S̝͖͉͙̭̩̖͟k̙̱͒̈̈́̃͊̉e͛ͬ̆́ͭl̪̅ẻͣ̄̉̐͏̙̝͓t̓̉̐̈̀o͖̞̱͙̲͈͊͑̃̄n͛͐҉͓̭̫ *~

[align=right][size=9][Appearance]
[color=1][b]Name:[/b][/color] [color=2][What is your character currently known by?][/color]
[color=1][b]Species:[/b][/color] [color=2][This should be obvious.][/color]
[color=1][b]Gender:[/b][/color] [color=2][Does your character identify as a man? A woman? Neither? Both? State how they identify, and if necessary, their preferred pronouns.][/color]
[color=1][b]Occupation:[/b][/color] [color=2][If a crew mate listed on the first post, list their position. Otherwise, what does this character do for a living?][/color]
[color=1][b]Bio:[/b][/color] [color=2][A five sentence paragraph, at the very minimum, detailing the character's personal history and how they got to the point they're at by their introduction into the story. If your character is hiding something and you don't wish to spoil anyone, use evasive wording or lie outright.][/color]
[color=1][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [color=2][A few sentences describing who they are as a person.][/color]
[color=1][b]Theme:[/b][/color] [color=2][This is totally silly and optional, but if this character had a themesong what would it be?][/color]
[color=1][b]Other:[/b][/color] [color=2][Information that is important, yet doesn't fit into any of the other categories, can go here.][/color][/size][/align]

~* C̸͖̘ͨ́̚o̘̰̦͔̒̍̓̂ͩ̿d̘͓̮̤̻̥͇͗̈́ͬ̈́̏̚e̯̥̱̯ͫ̔̎̇̓̚̕ẍ̪͙́͒́̃ͤ̌̚ ̨͔͎̤Ė̸̱̮̰̯͌̀ͅn͓͖͍̞ͬ́t̝̥̠̋ͨ̚r̨͖̗̜̔̊͌̋̓́ͦͅi͉̞̓ͦͣͨ̍e̛͈̞̲̝̱ͬͤ̀ͦͫ̿s̤͚̰̦̩̤̅̍ͩ͆̍̽ *~

You will find the Codex here.

Vocabulary

[align=right][size=9][b][Term]:[/b] [Definition][/size][/align]

Practical Knowledge

[align=right][size=9][b][Term][/b]
Relevancy: [Social, Financial, Factional, Scientific, Legal, Planetary, ect]
Explanation: [Short paragraph explaining term][/size][/align]

Species Template

[align=right][size=9][b][Species Name][/b]
Physique: [Detailed description of common physical traits, appearance, and so on of this given species.]
Diet: [Herbivore, Omnivore, Carnivore, ect]
PoO: [Planet of Origin - yes, get your laughs out now at the silly acronym. It was intentional.]
Mating: [Decent, classy description of the typical mating customs, behavior, and possible methods. For the lattermost, no need to get into detail - just say whether they sexually, asexually, or whatever else in terms of reproductive method.]
Culture: [List a little bit about this species' culture - from their commonly accepted values to their entertainment to even their government. You don't have to write a million paragraphs, but two or three sentences alone for this will not suffice.]
Other: [Important data that didn't fit any of the other categories.][/size][/align]

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:40 am
Active Crew

[x]
Name: Rebecca "Billie the Fish" Baines
Species: Human
Bio: Billie grew up a troubled and unfortunate youth, dirt poor and surrounded by violence. When she was fourteen, she snuck aboard a space pirate's docked ship and was only found by one of the crewmen after they'd left Earth's atmosphere. Somehow, she managed to impress the Captain with her ballsiness and after some persistent badgering, he took her on as an apprentice of sorts. For the next fifteen years she pillaged, stole, and pretty much did whatever she pleased so long as it wasn't to the detriment of her crew, the Red Quasars. Her loyalty and skill bought her the respect and obedience of her peers, and after her Captain - and father figure - died in a raid gone bad, she inherited both the ship and the Quasars. Captainhood suited Billie surprisingly well. Had her own first mate not betrayed her, and the Quasars, by blowing the ship the ******** up - they would still be causing hell for the solar system. Now, ten years later, she's returned to the pirating scene with a brand new ship, ready to rebuild the Red Quasars from its ashes and raise hell across the galaxy once more.
Personality: Billie is pretty much a short tempered frat boy trapped in a woman's body. She curses like a sailor, drinks like a fish, and is quick to try and solve her problems with violence. When people get past this tough exterior, however, they will find that there is more to her than drunken belligerence. Billie can be surprisingly insightful, a great listener when not angered, and has a surprising passion for classic literature.
Theme: Super Villain by Powerman 5000
Other: For those that don't want to do the math, Billie is thirty-nine at the start of Book One.

[Appearance]

Data Form

Physical Shell
Name: P.O.L.L.I. or Polli by the Captain
Species: Unknown/A.I.
Gender: Though not of known organic origin, he prefers to be referred to as Male.
Bio: Prototype Organic Learning Lattice Interface, or, P.O.L.L.I. is a Mirror Program of unknown origin found by a research team on a long dead planet. He is capable of mimicking any program in the same system or database as him, including other A.I. and viruses. He shows signs of full humanoid sentience and learned to speak from a translator used on him. He has no memory of his past before being reactivated by the research team. Though as data he can freely travel though any system he is occupying, he cannot leave the confines of whatever he was downloaded into on his own. He agreed to assist the Captain who found him in return for freedom, and supplies Billie with any program she needs, be it security codes, classified information, or running the system of her ship. When things get too messy for her, he even acts as a bodyguard inside of a stolen combat robot, using any of the skills it had downloaded into it.
Personality: Due to mimicking numerous programs and other A.I. Polli has a very scattered personality. Though by no means sane, he is usually calm and sarcastic. He is easily compared to a stereotypical Punk in terms of mannerisms and personality.
Theme: None yet
Other: The laboratory he was contained in had him labeled as an "Eldritch.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:44 am
Potential Crew

[x]
Name: The Ghost In The Machine
Species: Human // Cyborg
Bio: For the past five years, Ghost has made a name for herself on Venus de Milo by stealing from high profile targets and turning her stolen prizes' retrievals into heavily publicized treasure hunts. Using a mixture of advanced cloaking technology, technical know-how, and genuine skill, she has managed countless heists without being caught yet. Using her long standing streak of successes, she has crafted a special image for herself: The Ghost in the Machine. She plays herself off as a spiritual entity instead of a physical one. She also always refers to the scene of her crime as her "haunt" and holds a disturbing preoccupation with death. The hints she leaves within the area, whether it be physical or digital, is also always written in the form of a poem. As she never seems to keep what she steals, a common theory amongst her fans is that she steals for the art of it.
Personality: Ghost is something of an attention whore when it comes to her thefts. She does what she does well and wants to be sure that everyone knows it. If her latest heist isn't getting enough attention, she always finds a way to draw attention to it. In this, it can be said that she is also both confident and mischevious. In person, however, it's a shockingly different matter. On the rare occasions that she interacts with people she is sweet, if quiet, and behaves quite humbly - a large contrast to her behavior on a given thieving project.
Theme: Stalkers by Mind In A Box
Other: Ghost's body has extensive technological modifications beyond that of a normal cyborg, most of which are used to aid in her heists. This means, in theory, that it would be possible to hack into her body if someone knew how.

[x]
Name: Angela "Angie" (to friends) "Angel" (to everyone else) Bailey
Bio: Angie was born to a female convict housed in Goya. The staff weren't sure what to do with her at first, as the medical staff advised against any lengthy space travel to a proper colony or planet with a new born baby. That was when Krio showed up. Krio was a bounty hunter who made his living rounding up the scum of the galaxy and dragging them back to Goya. He had been making another drop off when he heard Angie's crying and offered to take care of her. Better life than growing up in a prison, that was for sure. With Krio's payroll, he could settle down for a while until Angie could start traveling with him, and then her training started. Not much else a bounty hunter could teach her really. She was helping her mentor take down his criminals by the time she was thirteen, and went her own way at sixteen.
Personality: Angie's a pretty laid back and cocky person. She also has a bit of a short temper, with berserk buttons including, but not limited to: people calling her by her real name, targets becoming excessively annoying during an otherwise easy job, sleaze bags trying to hit on her, and people touching her guns. While Krio was her father figure, he wasn't perfect, and it shows with how uncomfortable she is in emotionally charged situations. She's more of a 'shoot first, ask questions later' kind of person, so she tends to get frustrated and panic if someone's having an emotional breakdown on the field.
Theme: Red Fraction
Other: Krio's the only one allowed to call her Angela. Her twin guns, her weapons of choice, are named Krio and Rielle.

[X]
Name: "The Wraith of the Battlefield" Jacob Ulrich
Species: Cybernetics enhanced Human
Bio: The all seeing wraith of the battlefield. A name uttered only is whispers on the battlefield as a legend brought to life by the bloodshed. The name does it's owner justice as thru the scope of his rifle wars and lives have started and ended with the pull of a trigger. Moving from one planet to the next Jacob has spent the entirety of his life in war, born, raised, trained, and likely to die in it he has in the past year his "mark" of a single shot directly thru the middle of the heart has been popping up all over the galaxy tho many have been marked simply as copy cats.
Personality: . When his "switch" is turned off Jacob is quick to be drawn to merriment and all around good time that involves drinking, karaoke and flirting when he can. When his "switch" is flipped he in a completely different person all together. His other persona is calm, collected, and always observing everything around him. He looks for weaknesses and patterns even in his friends that could be exploited and always seems to make sure to keep distant from others..
Theme: Mt.Eden-Beautiful Lie
Other: Both of Jacobs eyes are cybernetic implants that enhance his vision in various ways and his skeletal system has been reinforced.

[x]
Name: Carol
Bio: Carol grew up in a mining colony where life was rough and manual labor was plentiful. It was just him and his dad, who was a mechanic on site. As the man's health failed, however, Carol, who had learned just by watching, gradually took over his role up to his father's death. Due to the dangerous nature of his home, he gradually expanded his skills and makes it a point not to ask any questions should the odd traveler require a pit stop.
Personality: Carol's quiet, both in terms of volume and how much he speaks. He's perfectly happy staying alone in the depths of whatever he's working on, but won't shy away from a conversation. He doesn't react much to anything, but can be oddly touchy about his personal space and possessions.
Theme: The Wretched Automatons
Other: People back home have taken bets as to what could make Carol smile big and proper.

X
Name: Nathaniel Strauss
Bio: Nathaniel grew up the prodigy child of a wealthy businessman, this often makes people wonder why he made the choices he did. From the get-go, Nathaniel was allowed to pursue his ambitions, his parents being the understanding sort. So when he began learning the ins and outs of the digital realm, they were more than content to leave him to his own devices. This, in hindsight, was mistake number one. As his knowledge grew, Nate decided to do more than just reading. He orchestrated several complex hacks, Nathaniel looks back on these and says it was the sloppiest he had ever been. Over the next couple of years, Nathaniel refined his skills, but in an almost comical twist of fate, he was discovered by the person he least expected to notice his antics, his brother Vance. Nate was quickly arrested and sentenced to jail time, this did little good as the week he arrived there was a mass breakout and he was never found. Since then, Nate has been wandering from place to place, looking for a way to get off-world.
Personality: Nathaniel comes off and arrogant and self-centered, but it is only a facade he shows to most other people. Behind the cocky and almost idiot-like persona lies a calculating and intelligent man hell bent on nothing more than pursuing what he views as a hobby.
Theme: Snitches and Talkers get Stiches and Walkers
Other: Can be called Nathan, Nathaniel and Nate interchangeably and also enjoys a nice soda every now and again.

X
Name: Unit GFVIII-005, Genji Series. Common Designation: Gilgamesh
Species: Bio-Mechanical Construct of Unknown Origin
Gender: Genderless, though always referred to as Male by others.
Bio: Unit GFVIII-005 of the Genji Series Model Type was a Bio-Mechanical Construct created by a now dead spacefaring race countless cycles ago. A time at which the Empire had been at war with another, more Diverse Coalition. Sadly, the knowledge of that period is degraded inside the Unit's memory banks. The last coherent logs showed Gilgamesh dropping planetside by way of an orbital drop with others like him, though not necessarily of the same series. Many different Models had participated in the calamitous assault, of which Gilgamesh remains the sole functioning, albeit barely, survivor. Once reactivated, Gilgamesh is designed to seek out the nearest Ranking Officer and report for duty, of course this vaguely defined directive could mean deliverance or disaster, depending on who reactivates the unit.
Personality: Unlike most other machines, that possess only the personality programmed into them, Gilgamesh, being both Organic and Synthetic has a sentient personality by current standards, however that personality is that of a Dutiful Soldier, which leaves concepts like Humor and the like meaningless to it. There do appear to be some corrupted files in the personality regulators however, making Gilgamesh fond of weapons of all types, going as far as to try and take weapons from others it deems to weak to wield them.
Theme: Immortals
Other: Due to the state of the world Gilgamesh was on at the time of his deactivation, once back online it may attempt to attack the party responsible.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:46 am
Allies

[x]
Name: Krio
Bio: Krio's background? Good luck finding that one out. Ask him anything from his age to his hometown and you'll never get a straight answer. Well, you might, but the answer has been known to change every time someone asks. No one can say how long he's been in this line of work, but at this point it's just a paycheck to him. He found a baby at Goya of all places while cashing in a bounty and decided to adopt her, because why not? He could use a change of pace and a bit of good company.
Personality: Krio's about as laid back as you can get while in a dangerous line of work like his and doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word "crisis." "Panic" doesn't seem to be in his vocabulary either. You have to have gone pretty damn far to even make him show anger, although he apparently does have a soft spot for Angela, going full on doting daddy on her, whether she likes it or not.
Theme: Don't Look Back Again
Other: Krio's the one who named Angela, seeing the little baby as a tiny beacon of innocence amongst the convicts, but he'll never admit to it as it's totally sappy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:52 am
Neutrals

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:42 pm
Enemies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:24 am
Locations by User

M3Gnificent:
• BILLIE - GAMMA
• GHOST - VENUS DE MILO

Zelly-fangirl:
• ANGIE - GAMMA
• CAROL - GAMMA
• KRIO - UNDETERMINED

Shiningdragon21:
• WRAITH - GAMMA

omgIisonfiyah:
• NATHANIEL - GAMMA
• Unit GFVIII-005 - UNDETERMINED

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:28 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:47 pm
Reserved

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:39 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Shiningdragon21

Mr_Packwoman

omgIisonfiyah

ZimbuTessen

[Okay! All of you have either sent in a profile or at the very least made reservations. Regardless of which you are, this announcement applies to you.
--------------

Here's how things are going to go: whether or not you have your characters in, it needs to be decided which planets your characters are on. As of now, the starting default is Gamma. If your character is not on Gamma, they probably won't have much - if any - spotlight until their planet is visited by the main crew. If you only have one character, I would strongly reccomend placing them on our starting planet - or for those whose characters have no reason to be there - create one that does. Otherwise, you will be waiting for a while yet.

Please, when you guys have a chance, post your characters' whereabouts regardless of whether or not you've finished their profiles. Or PM me, if you would rather not post them.

Finally, if for any reason you cannot roleplay or finish your character profiles for a while yet, please let me know so I can either put your characters on the back burner/away from the action or so I can open the spot back up. Thank you!]

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:42 am
((So when are we gonna be ready to start?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff