Submit

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:52 am
Briatana thought as she looked at Sitana and smiled as she pointed to some cream in the kitchen. "I have an idea." She whispered jumping down as she turned int her tiger from. Using her tail she pointed to the cream, then to Sitana's hand with a sly tiger smile.

Curling up as she dream as rolled onto her back as as her dream keep going from dream to nightmare. Sitana started to breath heavily like she was having trouble breathing, but her breathing went back to normal as she sleep. She felt weird like she wanted to sleep all day and stay up all night, she wasn't sure why, but she ignored it as she sleep for a little longer.

Devossy
Sorry for the late post I been sick like crazy, when i was sick i could barely get on.[/quote

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:20 pm
Shaking her head she removed Sitana's hand from the bowl, went and grabbed shaving cream from the bathroom and drops it in Aten's hand. She uses her tail pointing to the can then Sitana's hand with an expression on her face going That trick.

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Briatana Blue
Briatana's Animal Form
10 years of age - Profile - ۩
Animal Shape Shifter / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Briatana giggled softly as she tickled Sitana's nose with her tail, right after doing so she ran to Aten and hide behind his leg giggling. Looking up at Aten she smiled seeing Sitana start to move.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

(O.C.C: )

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

User Image
Sitana Mitsuna
16 years of age - Profile - ۩
Vampire Neko / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Sitana groaned feeling her nose tickled and took her hand and rubbed her nose and wakes up blinking. "Hmm....... What the? What happened?" She asked looking confused as she looked at Aten and Briatana.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

(O.C.C: )

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:38 am
Turning back into a human she jumped onto Aten's back smiling. "Yeah Coming shopping with us!?" She said loudly and happily.

Sitana went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror she laughed, she fell to the floor laughing. "Sure... I love shopping." She told them, getting up and washed herself off. Walking back into the room she fixed herself up in the mirror and smiled. "When do we go?" She asked.

Devossy

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 pm
"Yes please." She told Aten as she finished cleaning her face. Once she was done with that she went behind a shaded stand and put on a pair of blue tight jeans, a light blue tank top shirt with dark blue and purple flowers on it, and then she put on her dark blue tennis shoes. Standing up she smiled showing her fangs. "All dressed." She told them as her stomach growled.

Holding onto Aten she grinned as she jumped up and down on his back. "Come on horsey hurry up!" She yelled giggling.

Devossy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:50 am
"Well your a horse to me." She told him giggling with a smile.

Downing the pack with in a few seconds she burped turning red. "Excuse me." She said giggling. Sitana smiled as she stood at the door with an empty pack on her back. "Alright I'm ready." She told them.

Devossy
sorry for the short reply just really tired

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff